Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I can't believe this

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I can't believe this - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe this

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Quinn laughed at him a little. "As long as you dont make fun of the drink love, we're good" Quinn teased. Quinn smiled. "Now I know what to get you for the holiday's, a bag a marshmellows an some whipped cream" Quinn joked once again. Quinn heard a pop and looked to see a thing of hot chocolate, she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend when he went crazy over it, but she liked that he was happy.

Quinn tried not to laugh when he got whipped cream on his nose. He then asked her if she wanted to lick it off, she thought about it and went over to where he stood and licked the wipped cream off his nose. Quinn grinned at him when it was all off. She had an idea in her head and looked at him. "This is good, maybe I should date the whipped cream" Quinn gave Tobias a wink and a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Camille watched the exchange and heard the stories, feeling more like just listening and keeping the comments in her head.

Emelie and Adam dating. . . Love triangle. . . Tobias signing up for the exchange program. . . Emelie on the Mafia's side. . . Mafia. . . Aurors. . . war. . . who would she pick, she had to choose a side. . . was the Mafia really that bad. . . she had to pick a side . . . and her brother. . . Quinn's brother. . . Dominic was with the Aurors. . . her parents were with the Aurors. . . her parents. . . Adam. . .

All her thoughts made her dizzy. "I'm- I think I'm gonna go," she said in a quiet voice, "I'm not feeling so well."

"I'll talk to you guys later," she called out as she left the room.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Quinn happened too turn around after her little stunt with Tobias. Quinn looked at Camille who didnt look to good. Before Quinn could ask if she was alright Camille spoke. Quinn decided to speak up. "Are you sure you are going to be okay" Quinn asked worried. Camille was already out the door. Quinn turned to Tobias. "I hope she is going to be okay" Quinn said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 am