Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

fascination

Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

fascination Empty fascination

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Mavrik leaned against the brick wall of the Golden Thestral, watching strangers bustle past him uninterestedly. Azorat was a busy place, and calling for an attractive tour guide seemed to be a good move.

Of course, he knew most of Azorat like the back of his hand, but Alexa did not need to know that. It had been a long while since Mavrik had found a challenge to pursue, and Professor Thorpe seemed to be almost the opposite of his usual type.

The man summoned his occlumency shields, careful of her ability. He enjoyed her company- in fact, Mavrik was certain they could become good friends. But he was more interested in a challenge.

Smirking as he ran his hand through his hair, he kicked himself off the wall and tapped his foot impatiently on the pavement.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

fascination Empty Re: fascination

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:21 pm

"To Late Professor Mafters, I have been here for a couple of minutes. Seems that you really don't need that to guid, after all." Alexa hissed in his ear, smirking madly as she took a step back. "Hello Mavrik, How are you?" Alexa said with a small laugh shaking her head in slight amusement. She looked at him and a wicked smile played on her lips.

What she wearing?
    Spoiler:
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm

"I got sidetracked." he replied impishly after the woman had whispered in his ear. Being in such a crowded city, there were bound to be more distractions. "You're lucky I remembered the time." he added. "I was very attached to who I w-" Mavrik shook his head, and corrected himself out of politeness. "I mean, what I was doing." he smirked wickedly.

Mav looked down briefly, assessing her attire. He glanced back at up her under his lashes, and have Alexa a quick wink. "Nice shorts." he complimented, and then extended out his arm for her. "Shall we?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh yes, Alexa knew what he was about to say. She rolled her eyes. She wasn't offended, yet. "So, where to then?" Alexa said as she smiled in politness as she watched him extend his arm out for her. She gladly accepted and slipped her arm around him.

"Hmm, My shorts are hot and you know it," Alexa said with a musical laugh. "I love Leather, and the top brings out my animagus form." Alexa said with a wink to him as they started walking down the street.

"So how are you then? Oh, thanks for that letter. My students were thinking bad things." Alexa said as she wiggled her elegant eyebrows at him with a chuckle.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 pm

"You're the tour guide, love. You're meant to be telling me where we're going." he remarked, looking around his surroundings with a feigned interest. In truth, he was only interested in her.

"They are- I like them." he said honestly, looking down at them. "You're an animagus, too?" he asked, with a mild sort of surprise. "Exactly how many tricks do you have up that sleeve?" he chuckled.

"I get bored at Hogwarts, sometimes. But otherwise- never better, love."

"Bad things, eh?" Mavrik smiled slyly. "And are any of those bad things feasible?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 pm

"Ok then, well at the moment we are in the café and pubs area of Azorat, we can always have a bite to eat, or visit Lazarus Square. Where the mistery of the maze gardens are. hmm and I glad you like my leather shorts." Alexa said as she bit her lip.

"Oh, yes. My Animagus form could take down your wolf easily. I have ... just to many tricks up my sleeve Mr Mafters," Her smile became evil, her green eyes sparkleing with amusment. "You get bored at Hogwarts, do you? I remember the Prefects bathroom very well when I was there." Alexa admitted with a small flush on her cheeks, making her self look innocent.

"Oh, one student dared to right a note to her best friend saying that the sender, you, was probably tired up with chains, in my manor's dungeons. Getting a house elf to write the letter." Alexa said with a shake of her head.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

"Right, so where are we going now, Professor Thorpe?" he raised an eyebrow at her. Mavrik smirked and nodded down at her attire, "I like all leather shorts, love." He grinned childishly. "Apart from on me."

The man snorted and shook his head at her, tutting lowly. "Fenris has been trained well, I wouldn't be so confident in that your animagus could beat him, love." he said, serious, but still light hearted.

His lips curved into a dark smile. "Those Prefect bathrooms were fun, weren't they?" he chuckled, blue eyes glimmering with a devilish kind of mischief.

"Like you could ever catch me." Mavrik teased.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

"Hmmm, you do know that your dealing with a Sword and dagger master here, right? I have been trained since young. Oh and my animagus form is a rare creture in our world. It's not magical, nor is it a snake." Alexa mused, giving him a serious face though.

"I Should show you my, colection one day. At the moment, I like my personalised samuri sword. Got it made in Japan. Master Surki is one of the best samuri sword makers in the world. He saw me perform in Japan and he offered to make me one." She smirked at the memory,

"Yes, those Prefect Bathrooms were very, entertaining." Her smirked turned dark, as her eyes darkened. "Game on Mavrik!" Alexa raised a elegant eyebrow at him, winking.

"So, want to get lost in the maze gardens?" She asked, she knew her way out of it, like the map was on the back of her hand.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Mavrik smirked at her and shook his head, remaining silent. He had decided long ago that he would only reveal his full set of skills and extensive training to those who he knew well, and would trust with his life. Alexa was good company- pretty, too- but he was not willing to boast in this particular area. Cockiness was for idiots.

"Your collection?" he laughed. "I'd love to see that." he grinned childishly.

Mavrik chuckled again- it was strange, that somehow Alexa reminded him a little of Lila.

"I wouldn't want to play that game with me, if I were you, love." he said. "You'd probably lose."

"King Mav doesn't get lost." he teased, but loosened his grip on her arm. "Lead the way."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

"there is many things you do not know about me Professor. I'm not really the boasting type, but with what I Have told you is at least 7%." Alexa muttered Quietly, she was not going to give everything away. There was a lot that people didn't know about her. If Mavrik and her became close friends, she might tell him her darkest secret, but.... She frowned and locked her emotions up.

"I'm always hungry for a game, I just like to play really Dirty and always win." She looked at him while she raised a eyebrow, letting her tongue slip to wet her lips. She smirked and lead the way to the maze, finally at the entrance.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 pm

"I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about you." he said, shrugging one shoulder. "After all, I've only known you for a few hours, accumulatively." Mavrik frowned, but hurriedly turned it into a sly grin. "You know about...0.5% of what makes me." What could he say? He was a complicated man.

Smiling cockily at the thought, he followed behind her as she led him to the maze.

A low growl caught in his throat, as he heard the double meaning of her sentence. Fighting the animal-like urge to kiss her then, he nodded towards the entrance.

"Are we going in, then?" he asked, his impatience just noticeable in his tone.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

"oh hell yes we are indeed," Alexa smuggle said as she now stood in front of him. She smirked evilly and brought her hand slowly up her shirt, undoing the top three buttons. She let her hand then go to her hair as she undid her bun, shaking her hair sexily about, bringing it to one side and pouting innocently, her eyes blinking.

Alexa slowly walked back, giggling musically as she hit the bushes high walls, lifting her arms up and pressing them in the bush. "How about we play Dirty Professor my arse just needs catching." Alexa purred as she turned around and wiggled it in his face.

She laughed evilly as she started running down the maze, going around the corner just in time to see his lavish face.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:56 am

Mavrik's pupils dilated hungrily as he watched the woman's antics, revelling in her teasing nature. Smirking cockily, he took two easy strides towards her as she pushed herself into the bushes, so they were a few inches apart.

"I do like playing dirty." he murmured heatedly, deliberately holding her gaze with his strong, dark one.

The man stepped back as Alexa ran around the corner, and grinned to himself, before apparating in front of her, and catching her by the waist with his two hands roughly. He pulled her into him, dark eyes sparkling with mirth.

"Got you." he murmured cheekily, keeping his tight hold on her.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Alexa was runnig fast, into the depths of the maze, her face lit up evily, well .... Until Marvik apparated in front of her and she was captured roughly by her slim waist with his hands. "Oi!" She said as she pulled closer to him, Looking into his sparkling dark eyes while she started pouting.

"Got me indeed! That was a trick worthy of a Slytherin trait, Professor. Running was the idea, not apparating." her green eyes were dark as she looked devilish at him. Her lips moved closer to his, marely a inch apart. Her hands snaked up onto his chest, one running beind his neck and the other playing with his shirt.

"Cheeky, aren't you?" She whispered near his lips, her eyes also sparkling.

"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 pm

"What?" Mavrik grinned impishly in response to her "oi." His arms settled around her waist- although still keeping a firm grip that would stop her from being able to move- maybe squirm, if she was strong.

"I don't remember there being any rules." he challenged, resting his forehead on hers. Mav paused a second, before smirking to himself. It was almost a trend now- women telling him off for being childish. Even Lil did it. Although, Lil was just asking to be wound up-

His thoughts were cut off as Alexa's hands slid around his body, and the man's smirk grew.

"Very." he agreed heatedly, his warm breath tickling her lips.

Before she had time to respond, Mavrik ducked his head slightly and kissed her slowly, his warm lips yielding against hers. It was a gentle kiss- almost polite in demeanor, awaiting for her permission to continue.

Although Mavrik tended to have his way with women- he was nothing but respectful.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Alexa smirked at the man as his grip on her waist was strong, she didn't mind though. She sort of liked it rough. She knew what was going to happen of course, it had happened many of times before and will in the future. She wasn't that dim witted, or that blonde for that matter.

She watched as the man's smirk grew, as his breath tickled at her lips and she had to smirk back. And that's when she fet his lips upon hers. One thing for sure, his lips were warm.

She returned it, giving him permission to continue. She was a little less gental than he was, but she had to smirk within their first kiss. She felt heated. She brought his body more against hers, a hand going through the back of his hair.

Oh, how she felt wild.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

A deep, throaty growl rumbled in Mavrik's chest as the woman kissed him back fervently. Taking her eagerness as an invitation, the man's kiss became hungry as he attacked her lips with his own, silently reveling in the taste of them.

He smirked against her mouth as Alexa's hand moved into his hair- she was a wild one, it seemed. He would have her in the maze, if she went with it.

His hands trailed down the backs of her legs, and stopped behind her knee. Taking a moment for his touch to linger on her skin, he swiftly hitched her legs around his own waist, so that she was latched onto him like a monkey. She was light, it was no problem for the man.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 pm

A groan came from within her as his hands trailed down her legs, making a shiver with delight as he gripped the back of her knees, hitching her up and she tightly crossed her legs around his waist, bring him closer, chest to chest. Her right hand tightly, but softly gripped the back of his neck as she let go of his lips and started to trail kisses down his jaw, sucking at his neck.

She felt his shiver and that was not the only thing she felt. Her eyes grew as she but down on his neck as she noticed his growing buldge in his pants. She brought her lips back to his, not asking for entry as her tongue battled with his. She was wild. Her free hand found his shirt buttons and she popped a couple open, smirking within theri kiss.

"Excited are we," She muttered with a small laugh.

Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Mavrik let out a controlled groan as Alexa began to pepper kisses along his jawline. Suddenly overcome with a devilish, animal like craving, the man pressed her against the bush behind them.

His hand slid across her torso, and cupped her face, trying to get as close to her as possible. Breaking away for air, his lips crested into a small smile, and moved to hover over her ear- breaths warm and uneven.

"Very excited." he murmured, his voice deliciously husky.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Alexa bit her lip once again as she helt her back being pushed, hard into the bush behind her, a musical groan came deep out of her throat as she felt him make his way more closer to her. Her face was cupped, Her head went a bit back, her lips open slightly ash she breethed deeply for air.

She felt his breath on her neck as he moved towards her ear, her hand moved to the small of his back, as her nails trailed along his back. Her breathing came uneven, like his. There body temperature burning with heat, with a fearless passion that was rising every second.

"One has to say the same. What a scene we are causing Mr Mafters," She whispered along his cheek as her eyes locked with his as she smirked so innocently, pouting also. She knew what would cause a bigger seen. She let her hand slip down to his behind as she squeezed. Her lips coming onto his again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:52 pm