Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Forget me, Forget all of this

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Forget me, Forget all of this Empty Forget me, Forget all of this

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Colin relaxed in the bright sunlight of the autumn day. It was true that the time of year, meant that most of the flowers, except for a few magically fortified ones, were already long dead, but that did not matter to the man.

He was merely glad to enjoy the day.

Enjoy the day and forget everything else.

For forgetting was the only way that he could truly relax.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Forget me, Forget all of this Empty Re: Forget me, Forget all of this

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 pm

The Hogsmead Gardens, somewhere one could relax after a eventful week. Well, being the school healer was a full time job, but seeing as he needed a couple of more potions ingredients, he needed to get out into Hogsmead, lastly visiting the Gardens. Lévant could feel the sun on his back as he walked around, it was a nice day for autumn, so he should enjoy it while the weather was nice. Lévant thought noticed he wasn't alone. He looked to the bench and reconized the Profrssor, to be more correct, the Head Hufflepuff House.

"Hello Professor O'Brian, Lovely day, is it not for this time of year?" He sat on the bench, turning his head to the man. "I bet your thinking whom I am, right? I'm Healer Lévant Lector, Hogwarts dazzeling new Healer." His blue eyes looked around at first, then looking back at the man as he bid him a smile.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Colin blinked slightly at the man, indeed wondering where he had seen him before, though the rapid way in which he was being given this information certainly gave him a moments pause.

"Well then it is quite charming to meet you Mr. Lector. You however seem to be aware of me, so I feel as if I am left with nothing to introduce."

HE gave a a short laugh.

"And what brings you out here?"
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 pm

"I just wanted a bit of 'fresh air'. I have had alot of students in and out of the Hospital wing this week. So, I have been there 24/7. I don't mind it though, it comes with the current status. I'm always on call though." A deep laugh came from him as he pointed to his silver chain on his wrist. "My notification for anyone who is injured and entered my hospital wing. So, I came out here and have shruken meh guitar." His hand went into his pocket and got out his mini guitar and re-sized it to it's original size.

"So, how long have yah been teching then? And what do yah teach? I only know that yah the Head of Hufflepuff House, Professor O'Brian." His eyes looked from his guitar to the man, smiling softly as he asked.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm

"Astronomy," Colin responded with an easy smile, "I've been teaching astronomy for close to four years now. I started halfway through the year - I use to be in journalism, but astronomy has always been my true passion. I have yet to find anything more fascinating to me than the night sky."

He nodded towards the instrument the man was holding, "How long have you played?"
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm

"How long have I played? Well guitar for fourteen years, Piano for sixteen years. I have grown up all around the creative arts and polotics. Seeing as my father is in the french muggle ministry and my mother a professor in a drama academy in London, Yah could say that I had a lot of influence." Lévant's fingers starting strumming as a musical tune came out. The tune came into John Lenon's Imagine.

It set the mood really, with what was going on on the magical world at this moment. There was never going to be peace in the magical world. Well, that what Lévant thought of it as of now. He played thw whole song and ended on a D minor. Looking at the gardens in front of him. "Do yah prefer any genre in Music Colin? Anyway, Can I even call yah Colin?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 am