Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Single Man

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

A Single Man Empty A Single Man

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Colin collapsed into the bar, waving his hand at the woman behind it.

A long day at work, followed by a struggle to fight Delaney into bed, had equalled a need for a drink.

Rolling his shoulders, he sighed. It was moments like these, someone how, more than others that he truly missed his wife. If she had been there, then maybe...

Maybe all this wouldn't have ever seemed so bad.

"Thank you," he murmured as he was given a drink, and tipped it back. At least there was always some where to go.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

A Single Man Empty Re: A Single Man

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Alexa needed to get away from Durmstrang for the weekend. The week hadn't been the best, students who wanted to fight and throw hell into her class, oh and her adopted daughter wanted to have a back chat with her. She had business in Hogsmead again anyway in a room above the Three Broomsticks, some one had spotted her on the run mother.

She walked along the street, sighing as she needed a drink after that certain meeting with a deputy minister who had no news as of yet. She walked down the stairs and to the bar, nodding to the bar person who got her a muggle drink called baileys on the rocks. She took a mouthfull and smirked at the taste.

She looked around the glommy pub, noticing someone she had met months ago in this village. She picked up her drink and went to the other side of the bar, next to the other Professor. "Hello Colin," Alexa said witha small smile. "it's lovely to see you again. How are you?" She asked as she flipped her annoyingly now long hair to one side, taking a sip of her drink.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Colin looked up upon being adressed, a polite smile appearing on his lips as he recognized the face.

"Why good evening Alexa. Taking another trip to this side of the world I see. Anything interesting happening over in Russia, or is it much of the endless "Same old, same old?""

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 pm

"I wish it was the 'same old, samle old' situation. I have just been talking to ministry officals along with the french deputy minister about finding my crazy mother. She escaped the furmage and is now currently with a crazy demon killer, Aspen Salvator. So yeah, I wish it was a better situation." Alexa said as she shook her head with a bitter laugh, taking a sip of her drink.

"Nothing much going on in Russia at this moment in time. what about you anyway, been up to much besides teaching?" Alexa asked with a returned smile, looking at the man next to her. She sighed and took another sip of her drink.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Colin raised his eyebrow but said nothing beyond that, "Well, that certainly sounds intergining, to say the least."

"Oh, pretty much the same old, new staffing changes, but that seems to be happening every year, not much surprising there. Students still students," Colin shrugged his shoulders and gave a little half sigh, "Life's still life."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 pm

"I think over half of Durmstrangs staff are vampires, scaring the first years half to death." Alexa said with a slight smirk with a chuckle. She noticed the man wasn't that happy, not like the last time she had met him. She heard him sigh

"You don't seem as happy anymore Colin. Mind me asking but whats wrong? You can trust me with anything. I am a bit worried now." Alexa asked. If he needed a supporting hand, she would give it to him. She tilted her head to the side, letting her long blonde hair fall down as she looked at him.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm

"Well, one would at least imagine a vampire would stick at a position for a long period of time."

He tilted his head, a confused look marring his features before he allowed his lips to pull upward into a soft smile, "Oh, nothing a good drink and a night away from life can't heal. One cannot live a full life without suffering upon an occasion or two."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Alexa's face softened as she watched the man, biting her bottom lip with a small shake of her head. "Drink can't heal anything, trust me on that one. Yes, one can suffer, alot. Getting away to somewhere nice can help one's suffering, but coming back to reality can be a hit in the face. You come back." Alexa said as she raised her glass to the man, taking down a mouthful of the sweet liquid.

"So what are you doing over yule then Collin? You can always come and visit me and my children, young Ciar and Zephan, well Ciar isn't that young, she's in her 6th year.." Alexa said with a soft smile to the man.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Colin gave the girl a quick smile, "I think you miss took me miss Thrope. I do not wish to get drunk, I do not wish to go away or forget... I merely wish to take a moment out of my day, out of my busy life to have a nice drink, relax, and perhaps talk to a kind stranger or two."

He flashed her another kind smile before latching onto her next question.

"Ah, Yule - nothing too special, just spend the day with my daughter. A kind offer I'm sure, Delaney has become rather fond of young Zephan, but I don't think you'll want us to intrude on your family. Yule is time for family, not strangers we meet in the bar."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:49 pm