Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You again?

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

You again? Empty You again?

Post by Jess Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Jess leant up against the wall of the Entrance Hall, watching the one opposite. She swore she'd seen it move. One of the bricks, or something of the like. Or that might have been her lack of sleep making her mind go foggy. She sighed and slid down the wall, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. She needed to mock someone. Or even just think something snarky. But there wasn't anyone for her to do that to, so she just sat there, thinking of what she would be having for dinner that night. "Maybe I'll just skip breakfast and go to bed," she thought aloud and brought one knee up to her chest. Jess sighed again.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

You again? Empty Re: You again?

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Sergiy had waken up dressed in his robes. His wand was hidden in his right hand side of his wrist, as he made his way slowly towards the outside of the Common room, and slowly towards the Entrance hall he he little time left, after that it's back to studying time. And Even that was annoying he felt annoyed that he was taken a break inside of studying. He leaned on a wall next to Jess, without noticing her or acknowledge her.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Jess heard someone approaching and she looked up to see Sergiy leaning against the wall right next to her. He didn't seem to even be noticing her. She rolled her eyes. "OW!" she exclaimed and fell onto her side dramatically, pulling her hand away fro him. "DO YOU MIND? I quite like my hand not broken, thanks," she hissed and cradled the hand closest to him to her chest. She stood up and shook her wrist with a malicious gleam in her eye. He hadn't even nearly stood on her, but Jess was up for any excuse to whine about something or another.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

He stood there and did not acknowledge her, as if there's was a void between him and the world. He was quiet and calm. Without saying a word. He heard a fall and did not care to even look at who fell on the ground that was not his businesses let them have an injury for there stupid attempt to amuse him.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Jess huffed and stood up, crossing her arms. "I don't like to be ignored, nerd," she smirked, forgetting about the wrist charade. "I'm talking to you!" she half-shouted, waving a hand in front of his face. He seemed to be somewhere far away. She was very tempted to jump on his foot, but decided against it since she remembered that he wasn't injured easily. She got a flashback to the day in DADA when him and Certh had been arguing over whatever. She still didn't know why they were fighting. "What happened to your other little Hufflepuff friend? Iva? Era?" she asked, actually quite intrigued.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:51 pm

When she spoke he ignored her as if no one was there he would then look up just to obverse the art work in the ceiling. He waved her hand in front of his face and and then stopped before she talked about Eve. Eve had died because of Cancer. And he blamed Himself. He would attempt To grab Jess by the collar of what ever she were if the attempt sussedsdec he would turn her around and slam her back gently on the wall not enough to hurt still having control over his anger as he seemed to be
    outraged."Don't you ever fucking talk about Eve. You pathetically little scum nosed Cunt." He cussed in anger and powerful words. His face showed Anger."Because the next time you do I will slove my fist into you're fucking right eye." he said in a pissed manner.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Jess gasped and winced as she was thrust into the wall. Her back really wasn't very good at the moment. She tried to put on her 'i couldn't care less face', but when he spoke she felt her eyes go slightly softer. "Slow your roll, Monomyth! I genuinely care! What, not used to seeing a Slytherin actually give a damn? News flash: I liked Eve," Jess sneered and tried to wriggle herself free, but failed thanks to the boy's superior strength. "Now get off me, won't you?" she growled, still wriggling around against the wall.

"And don't threaten me. I don't care if you're some big heartthrob who can punch me into next week, or if you're a noble pure blood from a long line of idiots like yourself! You lay one finger on me and I swear on the sake that Merlin is a Slytherin..."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm

He looked at her even more pissed."You piece of shit. You're a funny little scum anit you. You defend that Certh, You attempt to talk to me in class which you failed.You're attempt to get me with you're teaseful ways like I am some friend of yours which I am not. Clearly you're confused about what you're doing I suggest you not mess with Forces you do know exist." He was going on all nerdy on her. And Geekish and World Of Warcraft on her. He shook his head. And slammed her more lightly the on wall."Don't piss me off woman." HE told her, before letting her go, and leaning on the wall to try and calm down.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Jess growled as she felt her back tense up. "Do you mind?! And I defended Certh because he's my... He's... A very, very good friend!" she blushed slightly. "Us Slytherins stick together. We're like family. I thought we were getting along quite well! I must've been mistaken, I guess..." she said sarcastically, shrugging. "Psht! I always know what I'm doing. But if you could speak in a manner that registers in the human brain, and not yours, then I might be able to understand you better," she glared. Once she was released, she stretched her back out and felt it click a few times. "Sorry, my scoliosis sometimes makes my back hurt, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M BEING PUSHED AGAINST A WALL!" she raised her voice, still massaging her back.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 pm

He looked at her."You mean you're boyfriend right?" He asked her slowly when she spoke he spoke."Stop being such a whining bitch. Jeez, you're such a bloody child." He told her slowly, trying to calm down, before raging. He didn't like getting mad, in fact he has never been this anger in his life. He shook his head and simply sighed.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Jess sighed. "Certh isn't my boyfriend," she mumbled, almost sadly. She shook her head and leaned up against the wall that she had previously just been held up against. "I don't think it counts as whinging when you've got a spinal condition and have just been slammed against the wall. You're stronger than you probably think," she rolled her eyes. "I'm not a child. I'm the same age as you," Jess said bluntly, looking at the wall oppposite.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm

He sighed."If you say so. If you're single Mind going out with me." He almost giggled at his remark. Like she would say yes. He laughed towards himself. Sighing before speaking." Well, when you wave you're hand in front of someone face, and act like an idiot and fall down on the fall for attation for no reason. Makes you look like a needy child." he said teasing her slowly.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Jess sent him a look with her eyebrows raised. "Just because Certh isn't technically my boyfriend... But sure!" she had to hold in a laughing fit. She didn't mean it, she just loved messing with people and seeing their reactions. She looked up into his face and waited for what was sure to be an amazing reaction. Maybe even a faint. She didn't know, but either way she wanted to see it. "And I did that because you were downright ignoring me. I didn't fall for no reason," Jess crossed her arms, but couldn't remember why she'd fallen. She racked her brain, but found nothing.
    'Whatever' she thought and sent the message to him. ((OOC: Jess can send mind messages!)) She wanted to see his reaction to that, too.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

He shook his head."You know it's better to tell the truth then lie and mess with people's head's I know you wouldn't go out with me. You find this Nerd Unattractive. So yeah." He told her not very surprised by her remark. He shook his head and sighed."So to get my Attestation you had to act like a fool, and childish? Please tell me that you're just admitting to having symptoms of being a child right now?" He said again bluntly but again in a teaseful manner. He sighed and shook his head. So she can send telepathically message that's so uncool.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Jess shrugged. "It might be better to tell the truth, but when did I admit to being a good person? And well, no offense or anything," she shrugged again. "Not my type," she said, putting her hands behind her back. "I wasn't acting like a fool. I was merely trying to get your attention, and there are many ways to do this. I could have jumped on your back and forced you to talk to me, but that would have been childish, and I'm above such shenanigans."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm

He sighed."Nor are you mine. Now that we know the Obsequiously let me ask you this why did you want to talk to me, If I hate you?" He asked her slowly.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Jess laughed a fake laugh and rolled the sleeves of her jumper up. "What, you just wanted me to sit there and let you lean against the wall I was already sat against? Yeah, sure. The day pigs learn to fly," she scoffed. "And aww, you really hate me?" she feigned sadness, putting a hand to her heart. "That sucks. You were growing on me," she said, but clearly didn't mean it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm