Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In My Veins

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

In My Veins - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Veins

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 am

Tessa smiled. “ Oh I am sure that it will be something that nobody will ever forget.” She then was imanging her wedding and it was amazing. All she wanted was to be with Afonka forever. Now she was living with him since her aunt and uncle were dead. He was all that she really had.

She could tell that Afonka was hurt by all of this. Tessa then let out a small whispered. “ I didn't have a friend expect well nobody really. It felt nice talking to someone.” Tessa knew that she should have never brought up Feliks in the first place. “ He is still a human being.”

This wasn't going to end very welll.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

In My Veins - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Veins

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:14 am

Afonka gave her a small shrug, reaching for his cup of coffee. Downing the entire mug's contents, he hardly cared about the burn as the steaming hot drink ran down his throat. It didn't make any sense. The Feliks he knew would never do such a thing, not even if his life depended on it. So maybe he'd just been wrong?

But a bully couldn't be a good person.

Flickering his gaze back to his girlfriend, he placed his mug down, "I - I have to go." It was a lie. He didn't have anywhere to go, but the mafia would want him back sooner or later, right? "I'll see you around, alright?"

Without waiting for a reply, he'd slid out of his seat and out the door, hands shoved into pockets.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 am