Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Refreshments

Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Refreshments Empty Refreshments

Post by Jaiden Landon Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Jaiden walked into the tea shop and ordered himself a mint tea. Jaiden hasn't been here yet and couldn't wait to try it out. All he heard was that this place had the best tea. Jaiden paid for his drink and went to an empty table by the window. Jaiden looked to see there was barely anyone here. Jaiden shrugged and sipped his tea. 'Not bad' he thought.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Refreshments Empty Re: Refreshments

Post by Ellie Perdice Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Ellie skipped into the tea shop, alone, and smiled. She loved the place; it was so cute! She smiled and asked for a lemon tea, and waited for it to be brought to her. She paid for the drink with a polite "Thank you" and turned around to see if there was anywhere for her to sit. The place was practically empty, and she could have sat anywhere she wanted. But instead, Ellie went over to a boy from her school. "Mind if I sit?" she asked, smiling at him.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 am

Jaiden was busy sipping on his tea when he heard an angelic voice. Jaiden looked up and saw a breath taken blonde. "Yeah, sure" Jaiden gestured to the seat across from him. He watched as the girl took a seat and looked her over. Jaiden realized she went to his school but she was a Hufflepuff. Jaiden put his tea down and held his hand out to her. "Jaiden Landon, and you are" he asked.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 am

Ellie sat down in the seat across from him. She crossed her legs and took a sip of the tea, resting it back down. Ellie realized that the boy was a Gryffindor in her school, and that he was pretty cute. "Hi, I'm Ellie. Ellie Perdice," she said with a small smile, flicking her blonde hair out of her eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Jaiden." She shook his hand gently.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Like Jaiden thought earlier, this girl was breath taken. Jaiden smiled at her. "That's a beautiful name" Jaiden said to her. "It's nice to meet you also Ellie" Jaiden replied. "So since we're both here, why don't you tell me a little bit about you" Jaiden asked. "That is if you want to" Jaiden added.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Ellie smiled and blushed slightly. "I always thought it was kinda plain growing up, but still. I like it," she said and wrapped her fingers tightly around the mug. "Well, it depends what you want to know. I grew up in London and was born on April Fool's day. I'm a muggleborn, I live with my mum, and don't really talk to my dad or his wife much any more. I'm really girly, and I love people! What about you?" Ellie didn't think he'd want to know her whole life story, so she left it to the basics about herself. 'If he wants to know more, he'll ask' she thought.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Jaiden nodded and grinned to her. "Not really, I mean when you grow older you can be anyone you want, don't need your parents telling you what to do" Jaiden exclaimed. Jaiden listened to her when she told him about herself. She had a good life, well better then his. Jaiden thought about what he was going to say. "Well I grew up in London, I live with my mom after my dad left us when I was six, I'm a pure blood, I found out when I was ten that my father had been unfaithful and had another child in France, well now my half sister is at Hogwarts" Jaiden tried not to tell her everything about him. It would just make her leave.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Ellie smiled and nodded when he mentioned about growing up. "Yeah, but the name's grown on me, so," she shrugged politely and took another sip from the tea. She listened intently to him, and let out a sigh of relief. "We've got quite a bit in common... Both born in London, live with our mums... My dad was unfaithful to my mum too. But I don't think they've got a kid. But one's one the way," she said with a light sigh. "What's her name? If you don't want to say, that's cool. I understand why," she quickly added, batting her wide, blue-green eyes.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Jaiden had to laugh. "Yes it is, like me as well but look on the bright side. If you have kids then you get to name them and they grow up with that name" Jaiden explained. Jaiden then nodded. "Yes we do have quite a bit in common" Jaiden nodded. But she didn't have problems with her dad like he did. Jaiden heard her talk and he looked at her. "Oh, her name is Quinn Mikaelson, she is a fourth year Gryffindor as well" Jaiden said to her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Ellie let out a slight giggle. "I don't know, kids run around and make mess," she shuddered at the thought of something being extremely out of place and mess everywhere. "Still, they're cute," she added, smiling. Ellie remembered the name from somewhere, but she couldn't make it click in her brain. "I've heard of her, I think... Do you know what classes she takes? I think she's in one of mine," Ellie said, and scrunched her nose up in concentration. "Transfiguration!" she grinned at her success. "She's in my transfig class," she said quickly, to try and cover up the somewhat loud exclamation.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Jaiden had to laugh. "You were once a kid, besides kids aren't that bad if you raise them right" Jaiden said. Jaiden defentily had to agree with her one that. "Yes kids can be quite adorable" Jaiden agreed. Jaiden had to think about it. "I know some not all, she takes Divination, charms, potions, astronomy. I think thats all, not sure" Jaiden named. Jaiden then remembered Quinn does take that class. "Forgot about that one" Jaiden let out a small laugh.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Ellie nodded, but grinned as she said, "Yes, but I was a very cute kid. But true, I just guess a lot of kids these days aren't..." she said with a mumble, thinking of her dad's wife, Mia. She let out an involuntary scoff at the thought of the woman's name. "Sorry, I was just... You know, thinking," she said, poking her fringe behind her ear. She shook the thought out of her mind and went back to thinking about where she was, and who she was with. Ellie laughed slightly. "It's cool. So, what lessons do you take?" she asked.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Jaiden laughed. "I bet you were a cute kid, considering you're gorgeous now" Jaiden flirted with her. Jaiden heard her scoff at something and she explained why. "No problem, I do that when I think about my dad" Jaiden explained to her. Jaiden had to smile at her laugh, it was so cute and adorable it made him smile. "Well Dueling, Herbology, and History of Magic" Jaiden said. "What about you".
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Ellie felt herself blush at the compliment. "Thanks. I bet you were adorable," she flirted back. She smiled. "I was thinking about my dad's wife," she said very quietly, not wanting to press the matter much further. "I took Herbology too! And flying and transfiguration. I don't know why I did flying, I suck at sports," she explained, putting one hand on top of the other on top of the table.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Jaiden grinned at her blush. "Oh I was, you would have loved it" Jaiden teased but grinned still. Jaiden nodded. "I know it's hard, but it will get better" Jaiden reassured her. Jaiden had to laugh at the flying thing. "Well you can always transfer if you wanted to" he explained.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 pm

"I can imagine," Ellie said with a giggle. She winked at him with the eye half-hidden behind her fringe, which for some reason she'd forgotten to pin back. "Yeah, I know. I just really don't like her. But mum and I are happy now, so it's all okay," she smiled back. "I could transfer, but then I'd look like I couldn't fly, and that really doesn't go with the confident thing," she explained with a bit of a shrug.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Jaiden grinned when she winked. "Hm, saw the wink" Jaiden teased. Jaiden knew how she felt. "I know what you mean, I'm not a fan of my father, either is Quinn but I'm glad that I have my mom" Jaiden said. Jaiden was so glad that his father was gone. Jaiden nodded. "I know what you mean" Jaiden replied to her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm

"You were meant to, silly," Ellie laughed. She brushed her fringe back out of her eyes and sighed as it fell back down. She wished it was longer... "Yeah, I'm glad to have my mum too," she smiled softly at him and hummed gently to herself. "Plus, I don't know what other classes I could take instead," she bit her lower lip, half in thought.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Jaiden loved her laugh, even though he thought it before. It was a beautiful angelic laugh that he could hear all day. "Oh I know, I just wanted to make sure it was for me" Jaiden said. Jaiden nodded. "Mothers are the new parents" Jaiden joked. Jaiden heard her hum and took a sip of his tea. Thank god it was still hot. A thought crossed Jaiden's mind and he looked at Ellie and put down his drink. "I don't know what class you can take, but I do know you could say yes to a date with me" Jaiden flirted again. This girl really did get him.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

"It was totally for the chair behind you," she joked, looking down at her hands which were now locked together. She grinned, speaking to the table. "Unless I'm having a moment, then mothers are parents," she looked up in mock thought, but looked back down a few seconds later, wearing a cheeky grin. "Me either. I'll look into it... But hmm. I'll have to check my schedule, I'm a pretty busy person. In case I do decide to accept, when and where did you have in mind?" Ellie batted her eyelashes again and smiled innocently.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Jaiden held his heart in mockery. "That hurt Ellie" Jaiden teased. Jaiden looked at her and waited for her to speak. When she did Jaiden nodded to her. "True, true" Jaiden nodded in agreement. Jaiden watched as she looked up to him. Jaiden had to grin. "Hm I don't know, I'd say tonight and in the Room of Requirement" Jaiden answered.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Ellie laughed and looked up at him. "You know it was for you," she said, her smile only widening. She let out a short "ha" at the parents thing, but was smiling while she did it to assure him that she was only kidding. "Ooh, tonight I'm saving the world from a turtle invasion... But I think I might be able to squeeze our date in," she joked, bringing her wavy hair to one side.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Jaiden grinned when she said it was for him. "Good, I'm glad" Jaiden sent her a wink of his own. "Just so you know, that was for you darling" Jaiden said to her. Jaiden grinned when she let out a 'ha'. "Funny" Jaiden teased. Jaiden shook his head. "Great, I'll plan everything, all you need to do is show up" Jaiden said to her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Ellie felt a smile creep up onto her cheeks when he winked at her. She let out a small giggle, but it was quiet and girly and not really loud and squeaky. "Well, thanks," she nodded her head and grinned brightly. "Excellent, I very much look forward to it," Ellie said, and drank the remainder of the contents of her cup of tea. She sighed happily and put her hands back around the cup to keep the last of it's warmth.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Jaiden let a smile come to his face when she smiled and giggled at the wink he sent to her. "No problem" Jaiden said to her. She was someone that Jaiden actually could be himself on. Jaiden nodded. "That is really good to hear, it looks like we got another thing in common, we both can't wait for this date" Jaiden said to her with a smirk. Jaiden watched as she tried to enjoy the last of her coffee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 pm