Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

of heartbreak and hatred. {CEL!}

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

of heartbreak and hatred. {CEL!} Empty of heartbreak and hatred. {CEL!}

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Camille tried to enjoy her break, she really did. It was Christmas, New Year's, all the holidays she loved - and, to make it better, she was in France. What was better than being home again? As much as she was liking Hogwarts, there was no place like her country, and she supposed she couldn't wait to be back at Beauxbatons again next year.

But that talk with Quinn and Tobias before midterm had got her thinking. Thinking about everything, really. She thought she was changing, she positively hated it. She was becoming more polite, more quiet, more careful - everything she wasn't. She was reckless, she was loud, she was nosy, she was a bitch when she wanted to be, and no one could take that away from her.

Except these thoughts. These stupid thoughts. About the war coming, she would have to pick a side. About Quinn's new-found brother, how was her own older, lost brother doing? But, mostly, she had changed because of him. She wouldn't let a boy change it, it was against everything she stood for! She stood for independence, she didn't need a man! But Adam. . . had he really been in a love triangle? Would he really have picked her if he had been able to sign up for the exchange program? Whatever had happened was gone. It gave her no hope. Knowing he and Emelie were a couple, it shattered her.

And that was why, sitting at the edge of Le Grand Lac, she hid her face. She didn't cry, no, not yet. But she wouldn't let anyone see her like that - fragile. Fuck you, Adam Jacobs, she thought as she shook her head slowly.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

of heartbreak and hatred. {CEL!} Empty Re: of heartbreak and hatred. {CEL!}

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 am

The restless days were almost over. The end of the wait will soon be coming around. What she had been desiring for even on the very first signs of winter. Christmas was coming, she already counted the days. She was too excited every single one of them flied off, finding out that it was nearing to it's arrival. She hoped that nothing will ever change since the day that her mom had left her. Eight years ago. And those years weren't as good as the previous ones. But keeping in mind that Lunette, her dear mother, wouldn't want seeing them so mournful and lost. It was Christmas, right? And every minute of seemed like a miracle, some sense of continuity to live and be happy, for it's the season of splendid occasions. Just because she believes that her mom's watching over them every second the world turns. It still made a big difference though. There was still one thing missing. She can't deny that.

Strolling across the borders of the lake in one lazy morning, before she could continue on with her chores in decorating their home and after she had been in the shopping places for presents (at least a bit for her new found friends in school), and just to free herself from the freezing point in Pyrenees, Celeste decided to go downhill. She was always like that, even if her father would be worried enough for her to be alone mostly outdoors. That often. Even in winter. She didn't care for anything except being with her best friend, nature itself, even though it may seem dull and plain against the season.

Gazing on the ground and what her feet had printed on them, the brunette tightened her sweater around her petite body, and thought of many thoughts. All except love interests. That corner was blank as an enormous canvas.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Camille looked up after hearing footsteps and rolled her eyes at the girl who walked nearby. Perfect - a person. Just perfect. As if she wasn't already in a bad mood, there had to be people around her. Not that she didn't like people, she enjoyed being around them as much as possible. But not then, not when she was so fragile, so unlike herself.

She looked away and clenched her jaws, laying on the ground and looking up at the sky. Ignoring the girl, she thought back to the boy who had made her heart and mind a mess. She'd sworn she'd never let anyone take control of those two things. Merlin, she didn't even believe in love.

Irritated, she sat back up and her eyes found the walking girl again. The other seemed to not have noticed her presence, but Camille didn't really care. She was in a bad mood, she was frustrated, and anything and everything would get her annoyed at that moment.

"Could you walk any slower?" she muttered and rolled her eyes once more, as if the girl's pace was something that bothered her a lot.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 am

Walk slower? How in the world? She was already walking according to the stranger's desire. Actually, the frustrated and mean stranger to whom she had nothing in debt for. As if it were too much to consider and rethink about, the Vallee didn't even meet her once. Or have known her. Except, she saw her in school and for sure she was not in the house as she is. Still, what have she done to make people, particularly this type, to start a fire? She was too gentle for that cause. Maybe, just maybe, some don't like the same human beings at all. Even if they are one of them. So they do hate themselves? Entirely possible to happen. Still, her face was as blank as the canvas she was thinking about, and bewildered by the other girl's actions.

"Sorry. Fine then. If I ever disturb you, I'd stop walking at all." Celeste said with a shrug and a frown, "And sorry for crossing your property. I thought this one's as public as it can get." She spoke with innocence, her annoyance not visible through her words. Even if she was somewhat mad, she can't help but still be nice. Something wrong and misplaced. And she couldn't wash away those habits not one bit. And some people were in no means to be sensitive at all of other's feelings. Just themselves.

She started for the opposite direction, walking towards where she have come from and into another place where no one can interfere with her calmness at such a time and place. Sadly though, she was rather deprived of being with nature, her escape, her home.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Camille didn't understand why the girl was apologizing, when she was the one being 'rude' to her. The girl's tone was gentle, which made Camille wary and suspicious. No one could be that sweet and naive, which only meant. . . She glared at the girl and got up, crossing her arms.

"Are you done mocking me?" she asked with an eyebrow raised, "This is not my property, and I'm not acting like it is, I just don't like being disturbed. Plus, I only made a simple remark." She mimicked the girl's tone and smiled innocently, "I thought this place had freedom of speech."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:16 am

Looking back at the girl, the Vallee smiled slightly and swayed her arms, returning to the spot she once was, and replied, "I don't mock anyone. I would hate actually mocking somebody. That's rude."

She gazed at the familiar stranger with curious eyes, then muttered innocently with a shy grin,

"Well, sorry to disturb you again. Is there something wrong? I mean, it's the holidays. Why would anyone bother to be gloomy and lonesome? It's the season to be happy this time for one. Officially every year."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Camille kept her eyes on the girl and clenched her jaws, her arms still crossed across her chest. Something about this girl wasn't right - she was obviously mocking her, Camille wasn't stupid. "Whatever you say, Miss I'm-Not-Rude," she muttered and lowered her gaze when the topic changed.

"There's nothing wrong with me," she snapped, wondering why she had to ask that question, "I'm perfectly fine. Or at least I was until you showed up." Lies. She knew she was lying to herself, and perhaps even the girl did as well. It was that obvious, but she wouldn't admit it to herself that she was hurting because of him. Everything now would be blamed on this poor girl, who just happened to walk by while Camille was annoyed. "Season to be happy," she murmured, shaking her head slowly, "I am happy, I'm fine."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 am

The Vallee merely shrugged and twirled on the snow, making no more arguments further for she knew that people were always the different type from each and every one. And she couldn't blame the girl for having a bad mood. All she knew was that when she came, she knew that the other was having a hard time in the first place. Number two, she will never be too nosy. Except, when she labeled the situation as curiosity and not gossip. Although she can't actually make out the difference between them.

"Suit yourself." she replied with another shrug. Tilting her head to one side, she suddenly thought of asking out of nowhere, "Is it because of a boy? Because, mostly, girls are like that when they have some stuff with boys. I can never understand why. I mean, they're just boys. Or what they call relationships of falling in love. I haven't known much of it. And I wouldn't mind sticking to being ignorant since I would never want myself to be unhappy just because of that reason."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Camille was glad when it looked like the girl would leave her alone, and started - but only started - to calm down. It wasn't the girls' fault, she knew that. . . somewhere inside her brain she knew that. But it wasn't like she was going to admit it. She would never be wrong - at least she would never let herself think she was wrong. She was a Prideux for Merlin's sake! Pride was one of her traits!

Her head snapped to the side at the girl's question, however, and she just looked at her for a while, not really knowing what to say. "Of course not! And even if it was, it wouldn't be any of your business, now would it?" she snapped, but as the girl continued talking, Camille's tone became slightly softer, as if she was talking to herself, telling herself all of that, "But it's not like you can help it. You just. . . it ends up happening. You don't choose to be happy or unhappy, you don't choose to let a boy take over your heart, you don't choose to fall in love!"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

The young girl sat on the snow, crossed her legs, and positioned herself comfortably warm against the cold. She got used to the sensation ever since, and there's no point in denying about that. Scraping snow on her hands, she made a small mount, picturing it to become a future fort. She wasn't in time, she was a little child yet again.

Smiling, she spoke kindly, "See. You also admitted it. And you ended up spilling it out. Don't worry. I know nothing of what you're talking about. And I will never tell other people." and shrugged, "Falling in love. What does it mainly do? Hurt or make the person happy? It's... confusing. That's what I've been telling myself. I wouldn't want to settle my world to a boy that will eventually ruin it. Sometimes, it's just a waste of time. Mostly, it's regretful."

"I'm sorry if my words stung you. I just honestly told you my opinion. Don't mind it. Again, what do I know?" Celeste sighed, sculpting the figure of snow into what looked like a miniature hill from a distance.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm

As she watched the girl, Camille sighed and ran a hand through her hair. This was too confusing for her. With a glare at the girl and a small shake of her head, she exclaimed, "Shut up! I didn't admit anything, you have no idea what you're talking about. I -" She stopped and sighed, looking at the ground once more. The girl didn't know anything about her, or who she was talking about. What harm would it do to tell a stranger? You've seen her around Beauxbatons, a little voice in her head told her, what makes you think you can trust her? She can tell him, she can tell everyone. "I'm not in love with him," she finished, and settled for telling her just that. It wasn't a lie, she didn't think so.

"People say love does wonders, love is amazing, it's the most wonderful feeling ever. But only when that person loves you back," she muttered and shrugged, "I wouldn't know. I don't believe in love." It was what she had told Marcus, and Quinn, and even Tobias and Adam knew that. She didn't believe in love, not for her. She'd never let herself open to any kind of serious romance, Adam was the first. And it wasn't even some 'serious romance', but it had been progress. She had accepted the fact that she had a big crush on him, and he didn't like her back, but that was all that it was: a crush. And after that, she didn't think she'd be letting herself love again. Or attempt to love. It hurt too much.

Camille shrugged and her gaze moved from the ground to the girl, "Why are you apologizing? It's your opinion."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am

"Whoever that is, I think he'd feel bad of not being loved." the Valle remarked with a shrug, her innocence scattered around the place. Making her finishing touches of her fort, she patted it gently and went ahead, creating another one for stronger features.

"I don't too." she merely replied simply, her mouth forming a shy smile, and carried with her work, "Nothing. I just find it hard to tell somebody the truth. Because people might get hurt of what I say. But... it's still the truth. It's real."

She asked, her curiosity of a face lightening, and gazed at the girl. Eyes widening, she almost exclaimed, "What's your name by the way? I've seen you around in school. But we don't bump each other in classes."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:19 am

Camille shook her head slightly, a small smile playing on her lips. He'd feel bad for not being loved? More like the opposite. "Wrong. He'd probably feel much better, knowing I don't love him. He doesn't like me in that way, I think having feelings for him only makes everything a thousand times more awkward. It's not like he doesn't know how I feel."

She smirk spread through her features and she raised an eyebrow at the girl. Weirdly, it was. . . nice, in a way, finding someone who believed in the same things she did. After so many times trying to explain to Quinn, Marcus, all her friends who longed to be in love, why she felt the way she did, it was a good change not to have to say anything at all. "Any special reason?" she asked, wanting to move the topic of the conversation away from her feelings.

"You shouldn't be," the Prideux asserted, "People might get hurt, but they'll soon get over it. They'll know it's the truth, or at least it's how others see things. Have more confidence in yourself, say your opinions, people will respect you much more."

Eyes moving briefly to the fort the girl was building, Camille introduced herself, "Camille Fortescue. I've seen you as well, don't know why we haven't ever taken the same classes, but this year I'm an exchange student at Hogwarts."

"And you are?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:11 pm

"So how will he know, then?" the Vallee asked, tilting her head to the side and her innocent eyes fixed on the stranger, "I don't think anything will change if he will never know. Or, it's dangerous for him to know. But I guess, it's your story. But, doing nothing will result to the same stuff." and shrugged defiantly.

A smile played across her face, a chuckle echoing through her, "Special reasons." she mumbled repeatedly, in deep thinking, and answered back simply, "It's just that when you put your world to this person's hands, it's likely that he will ruin it sooner. Sometimes, happy endings don't exist for love. And of course, you'll regret everything for trusting him safekeeping your everything."

The brunette nodded, in full agreement and realization for her own doings, "Yeah. I'm trying those stuff. Hoping that people will once share the same views as I do." she sighed, piling more snowballs on top of her fort until she approximately put five.

"Celeste Belrose." she replied with her friendly gesture, "Oh. Thought I was already too late for the exchange program. There are more subjects in Hogwarts that I want to learn compared to here." and shook her head.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Camille shrugged and tried to get that topic off her mind. Dwelling on it would just make her dizzy. "Smart," she noted at her reasons for not believing in love, and asked, "But how will you know if you never try? Have you ever been in love?"

"Well, only two people from each school got to go. Or at least that's what happened for Hogwarts," the exchange student told her and shook her head, "For me it's quite the opposite, actually. Not many classes interest me over there, but it's certainly a good experience."

Silence reigned for a while before Camille looked at her watch and got up, "Well, I suppose I better be going. Not that my parents will miss me, but it'll be Christmas in a while." She started to walk away but stopped and turned her head to look at Celeste, "It was. . . nice, meeting you, I guess. If I don't see you before, see you next year at Beauxbatons."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am

Shrugging as an innocent smile flashed across her angelic face, Celeste answered back, "Nothing. Just a wild guess. I just took it literally. I mean, how will one know if that person doesn't show or even tell?" she sighed, patted her fort into a dome, finishing the structure, "Nah. Not now. But I think I will. Soon. When the time will come. I don't know. It's better not to. I think."

She did hope so. Will her expectations on love come true? Had once she put her world on a man's hands, and eventually it will fall into ruin? Because of him? Whoever he might be in the future?

The brunette nodded, fascinated, yet somehow in regret of not taking part of the big chance, "Well, I guess you're enjoying your stay. And the new environment, and the people. Pretty different than here in France."

She got up, dusted the white snow covering her blue jeans, and waved her farewell gratitude to the girl after she looked back again, "Same here! Not all people are really who they seem, aren't they? There's always the soft side. And remember, I tamed you for once! See you soon!" she called out, her smile visible through the slowly raging wind of the snow, "Merry Christmas!"

And with that beautiful goodbye, the young girl stayed with the winter, her feet gliding through the snow, her head held up high unto the clouds, and her arms outstretched into the air, her brown hair going against the wind. Only a few more hours until she'll be home. Until it will become Christmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:24 am