Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Strangers

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Strangers Empty Strangers

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Harmonie grinned to herself underneath her black hood of her jacket, her hair tied back in a messy ponytail. She moved to the end of the book shelf, deliberately staying in the corner of the small store.

Her return was meant to be a surprise.

She hadn't stayed in Canada for long. At first, it seemed the best thing to do- just run away from her hurt. It seemed the most adult-like action possible, and it did do her a little good. She was almost 100% certain that it helped Lodie, too. But why would running from her home make her happier? Looking back, she didn't really understand why'd she left, with no notice.

She had to be stronger for her sister. She had to take care of her, now that their parents were gone.

Canada had been terrible. The whole time, she'd either been thinking about France, or why the aunt that had taken her in was such a bloody-

Cutting off her thoughts abruptly, Harm bit her lip, trying to remember the name of the textbook she was meant to buy for her 6th Year at Beauxbatons.

Her grin returned as the teen began to think of the grand reunion of her and her dorm bed.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Strangers Empty Re: Strangers

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

The teenage boy shivered as he stepped into the store, letting out a little sigh at the warmth of the tiny store. God, he hated the cold. At this time of year, you had to practically drag him outside. Julian was much more content with staying inside and doing whatever - well, he had spent a lot of time moping around, hadn't he?

In between his near death experience, Dilly and Kallie's disappearances and three too many people knowing about his - well, he most certainly didn't have an eating disorder or a problem, it was just - a thing. A bad habit he couldn't break.

Pulling off his hat and rubbing at his trademark blond head of hair, he glanced around the store, too busy looking around for quills to notice the girl in the corner. Had he paid her any attention, he might have noticed that she was oddly familiar...

Reaching into his pockets and popping a handful of macaroons from the little bag, he hummed softly. He felt more like the old him than he had in months. He wasn't flinching away from everyone who tried to touch him, he was actually eating again, Corin hadn't killed him, Dilly was back...

Now if only the Ministry could find Etta and Kallie and the de Venins decided to move back from Canada. Then everything would be back to normal. A sad smile appearing on his face, Julian thumbed through the writing instruments.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Harm turned her head to the door, as a cold breeze intruded on the warmth of the shop, and swirled around her ankles. About to curse France's weather under her breath- although remembering that Canada had been a lot colder this Christmas- she stopped almost instantly at the familiar face.

Harm peered from under her hoodie, dark eyes following his movements, her head ducked low. She'd look a bit different since they'd last met at her parents' funeral- a little taller, maybe. Happier. But more tired.

The girl frowned at Julian's figure. Should she? It'd be so hard not to, but she'd planned this whole surprise and-

But what was there to think about?

Making her way over to him, a grin growing widely across her lips, she shook the hood of her face- she'd always hated hoodies anyway- and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"How's Frank, Juli?" she said, her smile brighter than it had been for weeks, now, and her arms pinned to her side to stop herself from hugging him so suddenly.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Pushing strands of hair out of his eyes, Julian's eyes swept across the rows and rows of quills. Why in the world were they so many kinds? They all wrote, didn't they? Though he supposed the ones that didn't drip ink wrote a little better, they were still so many different colours and sizes.

Since when had buying quills become so difficult?

Giving his head a little shake, the Prideux prefect pulled three off the shelf at random, fiddling with them. He could always just buy the whole stock, but just because Karma was loaded with more than money than she knew what to do with didn't mean he was going to spend it all on himself. He frowned at the thought. God, he really wasn't as selfish anymore. Though, he supposed that was a good thing.

But that didn't mean he still didn't miss the good ol' days.

Suddenly caught up in his own memories and thoughts, a fond smile tugging on his lips, he didn't hear Harmonie's approach. At the sound of her familiar voice, he blinked once, then twice, and the quills fell out of his hands.

She was here. She was actually here. Harmonie Brielle de Venin was back in France. He stared at her for a few moments, his ears buzzing. It was like the universe was making everything he wanted come true.

A slow smile spread across his face and Julian had to resist the strong urge to reach over and kiss her. "You're back." he murmured, his voice cracking as tears of happiness began to shine in his eyes. "You're actually here." Stepping towards her, he pulled her into a crushing embrace. "This - this isn't a dream, right?" he asked, the idea alarming him. "Because I swear, I've dreamt of this so many times."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Harm bit her lip worriedly, in his momentary silence, suddenly afraid that she had given him a heart attack. She should have told him that she was coming- her surprise plan was just so stupid and now he'd-

"As if I could ever stay away." Harmonie laughed in response, peering anxiously at him. How could she ever think that she could stay away from home, and all the people she had ever cared about? Even if she wouldn't admit that out loud.

Was he crying? Not the tears.

Harm practically threw herself into his hug, wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself against him so tightly, that she thought that she couldn't breathe, for a second. Although, that could be for another reason that had come with seeing her friend again. Kissing him on the cheek, she mumbled, "No waterworks, okay?"

Laughing, Harm took a step back from him and shook her head. "100% Harmonie de Venin, in the flesh."

Her smile slipped into a smug smirk, as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Dreaming of me, Juli?" She gave him a mockingly stern look. "In my newest Christmas outfit, perhaps?"

Harmonie de Venin had indeed returned.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 pm

He was still finding it difficult to believe that she was standing right in front of him, looking practically the same as she had when she'd left.

She'd grown, but then so had he, so he still managed to find himself having to glance down at her.

"Don't," he murmured before clearing his throat and his voice rose, channelling his excitement and happiness. "Don't ever leave again." It almost came across as possessive and controlling, but the look of sincerity on his face and the tone of his voice ruined whatever chance of mistaking his words.

Pulling her as close to him as possible, Julian's grin only widened. Dreams could hardly compare to the real thing. Absentmindedly twirling a strand of her dark hair around his index finger, he nodded. "I don't plan on it."

He let her go, if only begrudgingly, uncertainty flitting across his face before it was gone seconds letter. She wasn't going to disappear if he wasn't holding on to her. He needed to stop being so dramatic.

"Possibly," he raised both his eyebrows non-committedly, his grin slowly morphing into his trademark smirk. All of his problems seemed to disappear from his mind when she was around. "Why, do I get to see you in it?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Harmonie looked up at him through her thick eyelashes, a slight frown creasing her smooth, tan skin. He needed to cut his hair. And he looked a bit different. But not much. The thought eased her, for some reason.

"Yes, sir." she murmured, still happy at being able to talk to him. Her tone was meant to be mockingly respectful, but came out as more affectionate. It was undeniable that she had missed him the most from Beauxbatons.

Harm bit her lip, fighting back a little laugh. "Good. Remember the last time we cried?" she asked, finding the whole ordeal by the fountain amusing, now.

Unwilling to just stand in front of him and talk, the girl took one elegant step to his side, and looped her arm in his.

"That depends." she smirked, obviously enjoying herself. "Were you good or naughty this Christmas?" she asked, one eyebrow arched. Harm had, in fact, tried it on. Christmas at her aunt's house had been unbearably boring, and she found herself attached to the lingerie that Julian had sent her.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yes," he laughed, the memories of his apology and both their tears and the resulting dip in the fountain still fresh in his mind. "We're both just blubbery messes when we cry, aren't we?"

Funny, in the last four or so months since she'd left, Julian had cried more than he had in years. Flicking his gaze back to her, he gave her another broad smile. As much as Lissy and Drea and Nine mattered to him, he was beginning to wonder if it was Harmonie he needed the most.

Their arms linked together, he tilted his head at her, his smirk only growing. "Oh, you know me," he shrugged a shoulder, leaning to whisper in her ear, "I'm always naughty, Harmy. You should know this by now."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 pm

"Blubbery, but beautiful." Harmonie winked at him, sweeping her long, dark hair to one side of her neck. She liked to think that she had controlled her tears, since then. She could decide when she cried- usually alone, if not with Lodie- just so long as she didn't bottle it. Bottling it was too tiring.

"And if you ever try to leave, I'll drag you back, whether you like it or not." she dropped in nonchalantly, her tone playful, but the message deadly serious.

Harmonie cocked her head at his response, feigning deep thought. "You don't want to see me in it now, do you?" she challenged, completely unwilling to reveal herself in lingerie to her friend. "I got a chocolate stain on it."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 pm

"Of course," he winked back, the quills he'd dropped long forgotten. In fact, he'd be hard pressed to remember anything that wasn't related to the girl in front of him. "I'm not known as the sexiest male in the school for nothing."

Julian gave her a small bow, grinning as he straightened back to his full height. "I expect nothing else, Harmonica. But trust me, I don't plan on going anywhere." I'd miss you all too much.

He raised an eyebrow, watching her curiously before his gaze flitted downwards. "Are you wearing it now?" Returning his gaze back up to her eyes, he gave her a sheepish little smile before shrugging. "I can wait, just as long as you don't disappear on me again."

Wrapping her up into another hug, the Pridex frowned, a sudden thought occuring to him, "Lodie's back too, right? So we'll have all the Angels back again." He brightened considerably at the thought.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm

"Sexiest male?" Harm raised an eyebrow at the boy teasingly. "I don't know, it's not like you don't have any competition. Alec's pretty, too." She flipped her hair, and smirked playfully at him. "I, on the other hand..." she trailed off. Were there new students at Beauxbatons? Would she have competition? Raising both her eyebrows in mild surprise at the thought, she looked back at Julian. How much had she missed? "So. What's new?"

"Good." she mumbled childishly in response.

"A bit of it." Harm grinned at him. "You see me in lingerie, and you have to give me a strip tease. That's your only offer." she said lightly, shrugging one shoulder.

The girl returned his second hug just as eagerly as their first, scrunching her eyes closed for a moment. "I missed you." she mumbled, not quite registering that the words had left her mouth.

"Lodie's staying in Canada for a bit." Harm grimaced, obviously missing her twin sister. They were in different continents, now. It was like she was losing her. "But," she added brightly, "she'll be back soon. Unless she gets lost."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 am

What Julian wouldn't do to get all his competition to disappear. But it wasn't Blanchard he was worried about. His thoughts turned to Zander and just as soon, he veered them away. He wasn't going to think of the Angelique. Not today.

"Blanchard," he snorted, waving a hand dismissively. "Does not have girls stop whatever they're doing to watch him eat, now does he? He's just not as special." The Prideux grinned, adjusting his jacket slightly. "You? Competition? Lies."

What had happened since she'd left? A hell of a lot. Where in the world did he begin? Thinking for a moment, he said, "Oh, Nine has pink hair now. Bright pink. It took forever to get used to." Julian shook his head. "Um, oh!" He glanced around for a moment before his eyes fell on the kitten. Picking her up, he held Nightmare out to Harmonie, grinning. "I got a cat! Well, she's not mine and I have to give her back whenever Karma says so, but for now I have a cat."

As she was set back down, Nightmare glanced up at the two, watching Harmonie curiously before weaving her way through the girl's legs for a moment. And then she pounced, snuggling into the crook of Harmonie's neck.

Grinning at the two for a moment, Julian tilted his head, still trying to come up with what had happened. God, he'd spent much too long in his little world. "And you know, the usual drama we never escape from." Letting out a little sigh, he added dramatically, "Being on the top can be so hard."

Laughing at her offer, - How long had it been since the last time he'd laughed? He could hardly remember - Julian smirked, "A striptease, huh? I think you'd like that a little too much."

He hummed softly, simply enjoying having her around again. He still felt -maybe leftover fear from the nightmare he'd had? - like she'd vanish if he let her out of his sight. "I missed you more," he mumbled, not caring how cheesy it sounded.

His face fell slightly. But she'd be back. That was the most important part. "She does get lost a lot, doesn't she?" he gave his head a tiny, amused shake. "I don't know how she'll manage."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 pm

"Girls stop to watch you eat?" Harm arced an eyebrow at the boy, her dark eyes shining with mirth. "Exactly how desperate are those girls getting?" she teased playfully, nudging him softly in the side.

"Okay, so." she paused. "In conclusion; we're both beautiful and more special than Blanchard, and no one can challenge us." Harm shrugged her shoulders, an almost childish grin playing at her lips. "Simple."

"Bright pink?" Harm repeated, not certain if she had heard him correctly. Why on Earth would she do that? Ninette- although Harmonie would never compliment her so directly- was so usually elegantly dressed. What would drive her to do that?

"Aw," she murmured softly, looking down at the creature. She'd always had a soft spots for cats. Letting out a little giggle as the black kitten hopped onto her shoulder, Harm stroked it gently, her face turned into its fur. "Who's Karma?" she mumbled, more than a little distracted by Nightmare.

"Isn't it just?" Harm remarked dryly. She'd had enough. No more drama, not for her. She wouldn't allow it. Her focus was on making sure that her and Lodie were happy. Happy was good. "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." The quote flitted through her mind, and the memory of pouring over muggle books in result of boredom came with it. Harm fought back a smile. It was good to be home.

"Actually," she said, her smirk growing. "I'd love it." she corrected, giving him a quick wink.

"Liar." the girl laughed weakly in response. She hadn't met new people, she hadn't taken care of Lodie properly, and she hadn't really gotten better. All she had done, was keep herself away from her friends.

She was such an idiot, sometimes.

Harm smiled sadly, and nodded her head slowly in agreement. "I don't know, either." she said quietly, her voice burning with regret. "But I-" she trailed off, dropping her gaze to her feet. What was she meant to say?

But I'm selfish so I left her.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 pm

"Hey," he exclaimed, a mock frown pulling on his lips as he nudged her back, his blue eyes sparkling. "You can't blame them all for thinking I'm the most amazing thing ever." No matter what he felt, the idea of girls chasing after him never ceased to amuse him. "Exactly," he nodded. "Nothing more than the honest truth." 

Stretching his arms, the blond nodded, repeating her in confirmation, "Bright pink. And I don't think anyone really knows why." Julian shrugged a shoulder. He'd come to accept the hair colour change by now, and wasn't terribly interested in the reasons behind it. 

His smile only widening as he watched the kitten and the Angel, he almost missed her question, too caught up in finding the scene in front of him adorable. "Karma? The vampire who owns me." He rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, running his fingers over the tattoo that proved it. "She gave me Nightmare," the kitten mewled softly at mention of her name before going back to nuzzling against the girl, "to protect me."

"Imagine if we weren't popular," his eyes widened slightly at thought as the prefect tilted his head slightly, wondering. "That'd be so weird. I rather enjoy having a fan club." 

He shook his head slightly. How did you even perform a striptease? Sure, he'd seen enough girls do it, but a male striptease would be completely different, wouldn't it? "I might be able to work it into my schedule," he grinned, winking back. "So many girls, so little time. You know how it is." 

Humming softly, Julian raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to prove just how much I missed you?" He couldn't even think he could describe just how much her absence had affected him. He'd never realized how few people he spoke to in his own house. 

He could never leave all his friends. He didn't think he could survive that. 

"Hey," he said softly, placing a hand under her chin, gently pushing her head up to meet her gaze. For the first time in months, the roles were reversing; he wasn't the one being comforted. "What's with the long face?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"I'm not blaming them, per se. More..." the teen's voice trailed off, and smiled widely at him. "...questioning their train of thought." Harm knew that he was handsome- there'd even been a time when she'd gone a little nuts over it, herself- but some of the girls at Beauxbatons really follow him around like lost puppies. It both irritated and amused her, from a young age. "I'd never say anything that isn't the truth." Harm blinked mockingly innocently at him. "Now would I?"

"Okay." she frowned, still puzzled by it. Shrugging it off, her gaze turned back to Julian, one eyebrow raised. "So Lis and Ondrea kissed, huh?"

"Oh," Harm said, forcing as much indifference as she could into the word. Her lips pulled at the corner slightly, eyeing the kitten. "To protect you?"

"We're followed, we're not followers." Harm said easily in response, as if the principle had been drilled into her. "It's in our nature." she shrugged.

"I'm an Angel." Harm pointed out. "And I'm your favourite one, too. We get priorities."

The girl narrowed her eyes at him cautiously. "Kiss me and I'll slap you." she warned, a devilish smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Nothing." Harm waved it off quickly, gently moving away from his touch with a weak smile. "I just miss her. Lodie's more..." she frowned, "more like a daughter, than a twin sometimes."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:49 pm

"Well, I rather like their train of thought," Julian shrugged, his grin just as wide as hers. Even though there were times when it rather confused him just why all those girls followed him around and adored him, he still found it absolutely amazing. But still, he'd never ever take advantage of any of those girls. He'd been there before. "Of course you wouldn't," he smirked, patting her shoulder softly. "You'd never do such a thing."

He nodded, ignoring the sudden wave of - of something coming over him as he thought back to walking in on them, "They'll both deny it if you ask them, but yeah, it happened."

"Yeah," the Prideux murmured softly, glancing at Nightmare, "So I don't get beat up again." He shrugged, as if the memory of his own father almost killing him didn't still haunt him, months later.

"People were born to adore us," he grinned, " Or we were born to be adored, same difference really. We're just too amazing not to be." It was the only thing he found his fan club good for; reminding him that no matter what, at least someone still cared.

"Weeeelllll," he hesitated, shuffling as his gaze drifted around the store. What did he have to lose? She could only mercilessly tease him about for so long. And he did want to see her in his Christmas present...Julian glanced back at his fellow Prideux, "I think I'll manage to squeeze you in."

He smirked, "There are other ways I can show how much I missed you. And you say that like you don't secretly wish to kiss me again." He gave his head a small, mournful shake.

He nodded slowly, understanding flooding onto his face. He got it. He missed Dilly, even if he'd seen her just a few days ago. Of course, she'd been gone for months, but that didn't stop him from wishing she was here. "I miss her too. We're all with you on the missing Lodie train," his lips quirking upwards, Julian added, "I know what it's like to miss a sibling. Not across a whole ocean, but I still get what you're feeling."

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"You would, wouldn't you?" Harm smirked lazily in response, letting her hair loose from its ponytail in one fluid movement of her arm. Her dark curls tumbled onto her chest, and the girl frowned down at her hoodie. She really hated it. It was so plain. "I'm far too sweet." Harm agreed whole heartedly, suddenly brought back to Earth by the soft tap on her shoulder.

"That's stupid." she snorted lightly. Why were people so sensitive about sexuality? Shaking her head at the two, Harm refocused on the boy in front of her.

"Well," Harm said softly -keeping her gaze firmly locked on the kitten as she spoke to Julian- "you've got your Angels for that. Particularly your favourite one." she murmured into the cat's fur, with a rehearsed indifferent tone to her voice. "She's not the most threatening thing in the world, is she?" Harm smirked, watching the kitten.

"Born to be adored. Good for a t-shirt, huh?" she murmured. It really was about time she found herself some adoration- she'd be in Moulin Rouge later in the week, for that.

Her eyes narrowed playfully at him, almost challenging him to back down. "With music." she added.

"Like buying me stuff?" Harm asked brightly. "Stripteases are better than kisses." she pointed out, shrugging one shoulder.

Harm nodded, still looking at the floor- and suddenly obsessed with the pattern on it- and decided to stay silent. Thinking about Lodie, as of late, was different than before.

Their relationship had changed. It wasn't the same.

Nothing was any more, was it?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 pm

"If you had people who find every little you do just amazing, you'd feel the same, Harmonica." He gave a small shrug, his hands splayed in a what-can-you-do? sort of motion, but his smirk ruined the effect.

"Stupid, but very amusing," Julian grinned. Joking and laughing about the issue made him push aside and ignore whatever it was he was feeling. He didn't want to confront it. He didn't want to know why and he didn't want to even know what it was he felt whenever the topic came up.

Letting out a little mewl of annoyance at Harmonie's head shake, Nightmare jumped up on top of the girl's head, nestling into her head of hair.

"I guess so," Julian shrugged, shuffling his feet. He hated this topic. It was funny though, how it seemed that it was usually him who brought it up. "But you know, you guys can't exactly follow me around everywhere. That'd be indecent." He grinned, "You don't think I'd be given a normal cat, did you? Nightmare can be rather terrifying when she wants to be."

"It'd be a nice t-shirt." The Prideux mused, tilting his head slightly in thought, "I guess I have a birthday present to get to work on, then."

He gave his head a little shake. What had he gotten himself into? "The things I do for you." Julian huffed, careful not to let any of his budding worry seep into his voice.

"I was actually going to sing to you," he admitted with a little shrug, "But if you'd rather have me tag along on one of your insane shopping sprees..." he sighed dramatically, "I think I'll manage to survive." He gave his head another little shake at her words, staying silent.

Biting his lip, he watched Harmonie for a moment, his eyes losing their natural sparkle. She looked so damn sad. And he'd do absolutely anything to make her stop. Had this been how everyone had felt around him?

"Hey," he murmured, impulsively taking grabbing her hand to squeeze it. "C'mon. Smile." He gave her a tiny one in example. "Or I'll make you smile. I have ways, you know."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:07 am

"I want a fanclub." Harm pouted, crossing one arm over her torso. She didn't often pay full attention- if any- to the boys she was with. Most of them were only for a bit of fun. The only two she did pay attention to, were Juli and Lou. She hadn't realised that before.

Hamonie rolled her eyes at him, her lips curved in a bemused smirk. "It's like I have to supervise you all."

The girl blinked as Nightmare jumped onto her hair, her smirk growing into a little grin. "There's a cat on my head." she said conversationally, looking up at her. She raised an eyebrow at Julian, resting one hand on her hip. "As indecent as a striptease and a lingerie display? Decent just went out the window, Rousseau." she winked at him.

"Do a little dance and I might give you a tip." she teased, already enjoying herself over it.

Harm's expression softened slightly- so much that it was barely recognisable to people who didn't know her well- and nudged him gently in the side. "Sing."

Squeezing his hand back in response, her mouth turned upwards in an easy, rehearsed smile. "Ways such as...?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm

He shrugged, grinning at her, "I'd help, but honestly I have no idea how I got myself a fan club. It just sort of happened." Brushing a strand of his hair back, he tilted his head. How had he gotten that fan club? It'd been sometime in fourth year, but he really couldn't remember. It felt like he'd just woken up one day with adoring fans.

"Well, you know us. You can't leave us alone for five minutes without something happening." It was funny how true that was. Drama was one thing they just couldn't seem to avoid.

"There is," Julian nodded, "She likes doing that." He shook his head at the kitten, but the affection was there in his smile. "Like that isn't normal for me," Julian huffed, winking back.

The boy only shook his head, not trusting his ability to speak.

"Here?" He blinked down at her before glancing around the store apprehensively, "Now?" Other than the shopkeeper, who kept glancing over at them, a tiny smile on her face, the store was empty. He didn't really care if people knew he could sing, but the woman was beginning to creep him out.

"Tickle wars always seem to brighten people up, don't they?" He returned her smile, prodding her stomach softly.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 pm

A frown creased her smooth brow, and her lip jutted out further in a more evident pout. "New year resolution- get a fan club." she muttered under her breath. It'd be fun to be adored by even more people.

"You all just fall apart without me, don't you?" she shook her head, mocking a motherly type of disapproval. Though, the thought entertained her.

Harm carried on looking up at the cat, trying to keep her head in one position. "She's cute." she decided. "Are you decent with anyone, anymore?" she smirked. "I should put you into a convent."

"No, next Christmas." she rolled her eyes. "Since when were you shy, Rousseau?" Harm raised an eyebrow at him expectantly.

"Don't." she warned, her eyes widening at the suggestion of tickling. She looked terrible when she was being tickled- snorts and rolling around. It wasn't a particularly attractive sight.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

"Like that's going to work," he teased, nudging her softly, "You don't try to get a fan club. People just realize how absolutely amazing you are, and then they decide to give you one."

Julian watched her for a moment, expression serious. He really had fallen apart, but he wasn't wholly sure that he wouldn't have if she'd still been. Part of him thought that his breakdown was a long time coming. "Pretty much, yeah," he murmured softly, glancing down at his feet.

"I'm still decent with people," he laughed, shaking his head. "You know, with um, Nine and Lissy." His eyes slowly widening, he shook his head, "I'd rather not be put in a convent. Being a monk would be so boring."

Rolling his eyes at her, Julian frowned, "I'm not shy. I'm just deciding on a song, that's all." A song, a song, a song....Tilting his head at her, the Prideux grinned, humming along to the melody playing in his head. "Ready?"

Moving closer to her, the prefect grinned, "You do realize that now I want to tickle you even more, right?" Waggling his fingers at her, his eyes glimmered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am