Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

my own idiocy

Faith Forendis
    Faith Forendis
    Second Year
    Second Year

my own idiocy Empty my own idiocy

Post by Faith Forendis Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Taylor stomped her foot on the ground, pulling the leather jacket she had brought quite recently tighter around her. She was freezing, and it really wasn't helping that her naturally icy heart was in no mood to be messed about. With a roll of her shoulders, Taylor took another step forward and was by now ready to kick anyone who got in her way. "Excuse me. Excuse me. EXCUSE ME. OI, PEA-BRAIN. MOVE. OUT. OF. MY. WAY," she exclaimed and kicked a strange man in the back of the leg.

"I told you to move," she half-sneered, half-snickered and kept walking in the same direction. Why had she been so stupid? Why, why oh why had she left her dorm? Why hadn't she stayed there, where it was warm and she didn't have to worry about having a crushed foot. Speaking of which, the leather boot on her right foot felt like it was getting slowly tighter.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

my own idiocy Empty Re: my own idiocy

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:49 am

Faye frowned, and quickly scrambled out of the young girls way; her mood seemed to be blacker than an evening sky.

Still, as she tried to move, she only proceeded to stumble, making herself more of a trouble than she would have been if she had just stayed put.

"Sorry," she scrambled up quickly, "Sorry. Though, if you don't mind me saying, you'd possibly get more people to move with ease, if you tried asking just a bit nicer."

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:17 am