Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i don't like people

Faith Forendis
    Faith Forendis
    Second Year
    Second Year

i don't like people Empty i don't like people

Post by Faith Forendis Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Taylor sat down in the forest clearing, finally feeling like she could relax. Everywhere she went these days made her feel so claustrophobic and squeezed in. She really didn't feel like having people pushing and pulling her this way and that. "Oh, Taylor! You need to get better grades in this!" or "Oh, Taylor! You're good, but you need to change this!" or "You're a bit of an emo, Taylor. You should stop!" Eurgh. It was making her feel sick to her stomach.

"Screw you all," Taylor sneered and rolled her sleeves up, revealing very pale skin that was usually kept hidden away. She didn't have anything to hide, but messing with people by making them think she was hiding something was quite fun to do, even if she was fully supportive of those who did cut. She sighed a heavy sigh and looked around. It really wasn't much to look at; some trees and whatever laid beyond them. Nothing that sported Taylor's interests.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

i don't like people Empty Re: i don't like people

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Ashleen, Heaven sniffing at some thing of interest to the dog behind her, raised her eyebrow at the young girl.

"What did the trees ever do to you?" she snorted and continued to walk past the girl. She didn't seem like she wanted to chat anyways.

"You know, the 'I hate the world' look really works for you. Its a great way to make friends too, trust me, I know. Let me know how that works out for you, will yeah sweetcheeks."
    Faith Forendis
    Faith Forendis
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Faith Forendis Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Taylor hadn't noticed someone else being there with her, and turned around at where the voice had come from. "Trees? What? No, not screw the trees. Screw people," Taylor said with a light chuckle, standing up and kicking at the floor. "Who're you? You don't look my age, I don't know who you are, why did you voluntarily talk to me? People don't do that," she said, fairly quietly, as if quite upset at the fact. Nah, I don't mind. Less people to buy stuff for... she instantly thought with an inward sneer.

"That's good then, because it's the look that I intend on keeping. Besides, people don't like me anyway. I don't need friends. I've got myself," she muttered. "And don't call me sweetcheeks."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 am

"I'll call you what I want, Sweetcheeks," she flopped beside the girl, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, cheery," she responded, "Ashleen, Sixth year - and I'm talking to you because..."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Quite frankly, cause you looked like you didn't want to be bothered. So you're stuck with me Sweetcheeks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 am