Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lost and Forgotten

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lost and Forgotten Empty Lost and Forgotten

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The distruction fascinated her. Perhaps it was not a healthy fascination, Ashleen did not care to dwell on that either way. The only thing she cared about was that it was there, and it drove her into the old abandoned building - burnt and crumbling

The question as to what could have possibly happened there, would not leave her head.

Every nook and cranny held some clue to the story - what happened, fire, explosion.

And for some nerodic reason.

The girl had to know.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lost and Forgotten Empty Re: Lost and Forgotten

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm

This place felt so strange. He knew of the drugies and criminals who come to this dead place. His head turned in the dark. His yellow eyes senceing the spirits that wanted to be free, His hand came up the walls, letting them know he was here, trying to let there spirits free.

There was much deeper wounds than he thought there could be. His hands dropped, seeing a slight glowing around him, untill he heard foot steps. His body did a drastic turn, his wings suddenly coming into him as he did up his jacket.

He walked down the stairs, jumping over a huge hole in them. He landed with bent legs, bringing up his head slowly as he saw a girl near to the back of the room. He tilted his head creeply as he stood up, his bright yellow eyes stearinf her down. "You Shouldn't be here, pretty girl. You never know what type of scrum could be lurking in this place." He said bitterly, as he saw a sleeping tramp in the other room this morning.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Listen here, Casanova," Ashleen rolled her eyes at the boy's tone, she had yet to even turn to look at him. She was still frowning at the walls with excited curiousity, "I'm quite sure that I can handle whatever Scum you-"

The eyes. How had- When-

She swallowed and blinked, shaking her head. It had to be a mistake, she was just projecting what she wanted to see. Though, they weren't quite the same, more yellow then gold.

If she was going to...

"Angel."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 am

"The name is Korvus, thank you." He had to sneer, obviously this girl was not from around here. "Last week a 14 year old girl was raped here, only telling you to watch yourself, lucky I even warned you." He warned again. The girls signature was weird, like it was torn between something. His yellow eyes widened as he caught on. He could now tell that she had been with someone like him.

He came closer, his yellow eyes looking the girl up and down. "It seems that you know alot on my eyes, don't you? You seem torn, Pretty. Why so sad?" Oh he could tell, something wasn't right with her. How very sad, indeed. He would have no symapthy for her. The other half angel had probably down something to her.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 pm

"You're welcome, but I still like Casanova better," her tone started out her usual confident drawl, but it softened as the rest of his warning sank into her, memories coming back to her own mind. She swallowed back her own fear, and kept the sympathy. "The poor girl; still, not a new situation to me. I'd handle it this time."

She would. She knew it in her bones. She was armed with more than one weapon, if someone even so much as thought to approach her like that again, she wouldn't hesitiate to kill them.

His eyes were still disconcerning to her. Ashleen had been waiting for him to deny it, to call her crazy. She hadn't even been intending to call out what he was, the name had slipped through her lips as a gut reaction, Tre's nickname, not the mythical race. Still, his words spoke the truth.

She had been right.

He.. he was like...

"The name is Ashleen, thank you," she whispered, feeding his words back to him, but the usual taunt she'd have put in there was gone, lost in the complete shock of seeing... "And who says I'm sad?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 am