Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lost

Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lost Empty Lost

Post by Alice Kingsley Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Moxie walks around the street with a lollipop in her hand then she twirls into a dark cave. "Ahhh..." screamed Moxie as she slams into the ground. Dizzie she wobbles up and looks around. "Where am I?" Said Moxie. "Am i in wonderland?" asked Moxie. Then she twirls around and bumps into a stranger.

"I guess not!" she said "Oh, hi sorry. I am kinda clumsy when I twirl!" She said to the stranger.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Casey had been walking around Hogsmeade when she got bored and headed towards the cave. She was almost there when she heard a yell. She broke out running and turned into the cave to bump into a younger girl. She put her hands out automatically to prevent the girl from falling.

"Um, hi. That's ok. Are you alright?" Casey asked. The girl didn't seem quite all there.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Moxie was so happy at the fact she may have found a new friend "hi, uh yea i think i am all right! Just hit my head that is all!" She said looking around to see if there were others running about in the dim cave. "Uhh how do we get out of here?" Moxie asked the young girl
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Casey shrugged. Well that explained the twirling. "Doesn't your head hurt if you hit it?"

Casey turned, pointing toward the way she came in. "Just this way, around the corner." She started towards the exit. "I'm Casey, by the way. Casey Donohoe," she said over her shoulder. "Who are you?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:51 pm

"I am Moxie, Moxie Rosevelt!" She said following her to the exit. "My head kinda hurts and i am very Dizzie!" Moxie said trieing to catch up with Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Casey turned back to the younger girl, concerned. "Hookay, well we should probably get you to the hospital wing? What did you hit your head on? You might have a concussion. That wouldn't be good. Can you see ok?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 pm

"OH I hit my head on concrete! I can't really see that well at all why a hospital?" She said stunned by the word hospital.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Casey put her arm around the girl's shoulders. "Alright, yeah you're going to the Hospital Wing. I think you hit your head too hard and it might have hurt your brain. Therefore, we're going to the Hospital Wing. It's just up at the school." she stopped. "Wait, do you even go here?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

"Uhh to school uhh that is a different story..... right now i think we need to focus on my brain!" She said to Casey hoping we would get there soon. "And school might not even matter anymore!" She said to casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Casey looked at Moxie strangely. "O- Kay?" she said. "Anyway, you need to get your head looked at. Come on, I'll help you up to the Hospital Wing. You can walk, right?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 pm

"Yes, I can walk." She said as they made it out of the cave and in front the the hospital. "We are here." She said staring at Casey. "What year are you?" I said as we walked inside. Moxie was starting to feel sick, and collapsed on the floor. Her world went black.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Casey smiled to herself. Almost there, she thought hopefully. "I'm-" she started to answer the girl's question, but in the middle of it, Moxie collapsed. Muttering an expletive under her breath, Casey picked up the smaller girl in her arms and carried her to a hospital bed, calling for the Healer. "She hit her head up in the caves. On a rock, I think. I don't think she's a student here," she explained.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Moxie wakes up "Where am i Casey?" She asked. She looks around. "What happened to me?" She asked again surprised she remembers her name. "Am i In The hospital?!?!?!?!" I screamed. Just then a nurse and a doctor bursted in.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 am

Casey grabbed Moxie's hand because she looked like she was about to vault out of bed and run. "Shh, Moxie, shh." She didn't normally like to do this with people she didn't really knowq, but Moxie might hurt herself if she continued to freak out. "Shh Moxie, you need to relax." Casey swept Moxie's hair away from her forehead in a motherly gesture. As she did, she used her special powers to send a wave of calm through the young girl's body. "You're in the Hogwarts Hospital Wing because you hit your head in the caves in Hogsmeade. Remember?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 am

"Yeah i did!" She said as she suddenly felt calm. She also felt extremely happy to have Casey around her "What did the doctor say about me?" She asked with a slight smile. She felt so warm inside... so i did make a friend Moxie told herself. She felt proud that she had her first Friend right next to her. She had no idea what would happen to her after all this had happened i mean she was sure that Casey didn't want to stay with a clumsy little girl like herself, but she would ask that later on when she got of the hospital or something.

"Casey you never did tell me what year are you and uhh school sorry about earlier umm i was crazy and dizzie." I said to her, as i felt the smooth touch of her hand on Moxie's forehead. Maybe she might not mind being around her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Casey smiled as Moxie stopped screaming and smiled at her. "Glad you remember. The healer has to do a couple spells I think, but then you should be good. They'll just take the bruising off your brain I think. Cause that's what a concussion is." She smiled, relieved that Moxie was talking sense again. [i]I seem to have made a new little friend,[i/] she said to herself.

Casey laughed. "Well you passed out before I had a chance! I'm a fourth year Gryffindor here at Hogwarts." She made claws with her hands in front of her face, grinning. "Rawr! Go lions. What about you?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 pm

"I am Second year Slytherin at Drumstrang!" Moxie said waiting for Casey to ansewer or make a face or something nothing happened for a while it was quiet Moxie dreaded it. "Sooo..." She said hoping Casey would come up with a new subject.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 am

Casey raised an eyebrow. "A Slytherin at Durmstrang, huh? I didn't think Durmstrang had Slytherins. But anyway, what are you doing in England if your school's in Russia?" She wondered if the girl was a runaway. She was sweet enough and seemed innocent, but you could never really know.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 pm

"Yeah, uh.... Well." Moxie said smiling then she told what had happened "I ran away my sister lives there I ran away after the Car - crash, then 3 days later I got a letter from my sister saying that my mom died.... I didn't want to talk about it that much.... But uhhh... yeah thats my story and I fell down a cave by twirling!" Moxie said to Casey.

"Umm.... Casey? I want to ask you something... Do you think I am Crazy?" Moxie said looking at Casey. "And you don't have to lie to me." Moxie said again. "I forgot I am a Slushatel got mixed up with Hogwarts!" I said again. Stop talking and let the girl speak!!! Moxie told herself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Casey put her hand on top of Moxie's. "I'm really sorry. Is your sister a witch? Do you live with her? How old is she? I don't mean to pry, but honestly, my mom would kill me if she knew I let you live out on the streets or something."

Casey shook her head, smiling. "Actually, you remind me a lot of my sister, Alyssa. She's the same ADD, do things just because she can type. Even if you are crazy, it's in a good, awesomely fun way, not a 'you need to be in a mental hospital' way."
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

"My sister is not a whitch, I don't live with her and she's... umm well I honestly don't know.." I said. "Why would you mom kill you if you left me on the streets?" I asked her. "Thanks Casey." I smiled at her then the healer put the spells on me that were needed and i was good to go.

Moxie smiled at Casey as she got up from the hospital bed.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Casey grinned. "My mom is like Molly Weasley reincarnate. She's one of the most kind hearted, generous people you will ever meet. And if she heard I met a young girl living in the streets and didn't ask her to stay with us, I would be in deep trouble." Her eyes twinkled. "So if you don't have somewhere to stay- wanna stay with us?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"Sure, Why not?" Moxie said as they walked down the street and to Casey's house. "So, Tommorrow I probably should go back home...huh?" Moxie said to Casey, wondering if she should or not.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 am

Casey grinned. "Cool." As they walked towards Casey's house, Moxie asked if she should go home. Casey shrugged. "Whatever you want I guess. We'll be happy to have you." They reached the house and Casey stuck her head in the door of her mom's Potions store next door. "Mom! I brought a friend home. Her name's Moxie and she needs a place to stay."
    "Ok honey, just give her the spare room!" her mom's voice came floating out of the back of the shop.
    Casey pulled her head out, grinning. "My mom's easy going like that. I love it." She led the way into the house and showed Moxie the spare room. It was tiny, but cozy. The walls were a calming green and the bed sheets were white with thin black stripes.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Moxie smiles at Casey. "Thanks I shall leave in the morning!" She said to Casey. Then she had taken out a locket of her muggle sister. "I hope you're ok!"Moxie said as she dosed off to sleep with a slight smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:01 pm