Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Calling all: Operation Romance (Sort of)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Calling all: Operation Romance (Sort of) Empty Calling all: Operation Romance (Sort of)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:31 am

Right, so... its Fourth year, not really up to saying love's in the air - but you know most of my other charries have all dabbled in some type of romance by now, and I feel like fourteen is a good age to start... doing something Razz

However I always seem to forget Quil.

Starter offers - Yes, my adorable munchkin (Who... I really should make slightly taller than his profile says ATM) is Gay. God love him.

Anyway, he's had one crush that went no where (Cause the dude sort of disappeared) and there was sort of a puppy love romance thing in first year, where person in question also disappeared (I have bad luck with handlers it seems Razz)

But now I think its time to get Quil some real... something. It doesn't have to be serious (If you've ever seen Quil, he doesn't exactly do serious)but yeah...

I don't really know where I was going with this now Razz

Relationships, any kinds, all kinds. One sided, no sided, all sided...

Generally... if you have any ideas, any at all. Post below! We'll plot something out.

I do love to plot Razz
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Calling all: Operation Romance (Sort of) Empty Re: Calling all: Operation Romance (Sort of)

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Well Korvus is in Hogwarts, A third year, but He swings both ways, more towards the same sex. He wouldn't mind any realtionship, seeing as he is single... Korvus is serious about his relationships with people... So...?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 pm