Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

QuietTime

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

QuietTime Empty QuietTime

Post by Matt Rusnak Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 am

Matt was enjoying a nice day out at the park. He had brought along a book that he could sit down and read for awhile. He had a real nice holiday as was ready to go back to school. He was doing really good with his classes and he was very proud of himself over it too. It was a little cold so he had on his hoodie and some black jeans, along with a black t-shirt.

Finding a bench to sit on he pulled his legs up on it and began to read the book.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

QuietTime Empty Re: QuietTime

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 am

Svetlana walked around the park, it was her lunch break and decided she needed some fresh air. Lana always thought she would be a professional business woman, not a waitress in some coffee shop. And she never could have thought she would have wizard for a son. Though she was so proud of him, he only had one more year left til he graduated.

Svetlana sat down on a park bench, and let out a sigh. If it was for her dead beat husband her and Mikhail wouldn't be so poor and she wouldn't be forced to work in a coffee shop

Lana suddenly looked over and noticed a boy sitting on the same, bench, she then quickly looked the other way. She had no idea that someone was sitting there, but what was she to do, she couldn't leave that would seem rude
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Matt was really into to his book today it had been some very interesting reading. In fact he almost didn't notice the woman that sat down on the bench next to him. He was watching her out of the corner of his eye and wondered what she was going to go it looked as if she didn't realize he was sitting there.

"Umm, Hello there." Matt tried to smile, being polite was the one thing he was good at if nothing else.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Lana kept staring off into the park, she heard the boy spoke, but wasn't sure if he was talking to her, she slowly turned to face him and forced out a smile

"Oh hello" a silence lingered "...Ah so what book are you reading?" Svetlana asked, she figured she may as well talk to this boy nothing else to do, and it might take her mind off things
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 am

Matt knew that he had a magical book and was not thinking about it so he had to think of something else.

"Oh just some murder mystery book. Just something to pass the time." Matt tried to smile

"So what brings you out today?" Matt had no idea why he was talking to this woman, but he really had nothing better to do.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 am

Lana smiled and nodded when the boy said what he was reading, "Oh, you seem like my son, he's forever got a book in his hand" Lana said with a light laugh

"Oh im just on my lunch break, I work at a coffe shop not far from here" She then gazed around the park it was a nice day, then looked back at the boy

"You seem rather young, surely you should be in school?" Svetlana asked curiously
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 am

Matt had to smile when she asked how old his was,

"Well I am almost 15 and schools on break at the moment." Matt sighed as he flipped through the book.

"Hmm, coffee shop eh, do you like it there?"

Matt was trying to figure out sometimes what he would like to do with his life, he was sure he didn't want to be a teacher that was for sure.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 am

Svet laughed when the boy asked did she like it at the coffee shop, she shook her head almost in disbelief

"Kid im 38 and all im doing is being a waitress in a coffee shop, theres no way anybody could be happy with that. Whats your mother do? I bet she some successful business woman, or a magizine editor. You know I could have been her, if I had only had a better husband" Svet said

She suddenly realized that she had just vented all her problems onto this 15 year old she just met

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 am

Matt almost closed up a little when she asked about his mother, he had not heard from his mother since she turned him over to his father.

"Too be honest ma'am I have no idea what my mother does, haven't seen her in over two years." Matt sighed

"I am sorry that you didn't have a better husband, I have learned that things happen that you do not understand and you just have to roll with the punches."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:09 pm