Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

For All The Right Reasons

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

For All The Right Reasons Empty For All The Right Reasons

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Speed. He needed more speed to get away from his older cousin. Oh how The bloody stupid, pig headed boy awalys teased him so. "Perfetic excuse of a cousin." Korvus said under his breath as he entered the music shop, knowing that his cousin would never come in here, the boy just hated music, with a brain like that he couldn't even think of what music meant.

He closed the shop door a bit loudly as he entered, leaning against it for a couple of seconds, before he moved over to the record section. Most people couldn't appreciate music, like he did.His style always lingered on Classical or Rock, not the mordern shite that has out palying today.

He had to sneer at one of the posters that he went past. Nikki Minaj. The woman must be like in her 70's now, of how she had her lovers and haters. He wasn't a fan, period. His yellow eyes roamed the shelfs, stopping at the rock section. His leather gloved finger went over the now dusty shelfs, stopping at a Linkin Park Record. That was what he needed.

He took it Quickly, reading the back as he scanned it for damage untill he bumped into someone. His Yellow eyes looked bemused as he sort out the boy he knocked into. "One must Apologise, I wasn't looking." Korvus said through gritted teeth, looking a bit sour at the boy.

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

For All The Right Reasons Empty Re: For All The Right Reasons

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 am

Nothing better had turned up for the boy that day. Any other thought he had attempted to start, had turned out to be rather - to completely - dull. He wasn't entirely sure why he thought a music store would prove better, but he could always hope couldn't he?

Wandering the isles, eyes scanning for anything of interest, his eyes glancing up as the door was almost slammed. He titled his head with a frown at the boy who had entered. Curious as to what he thought he was doing. Shrugging he continued to wander.

It felt like only a few moments later that he was almost knocked on his feet by the same boy.

"Don't worry about it," he laughed, as he straigtened himself again. "There are so many more important things to look at, instead of where we are going, aren't there?"

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 am

"Indeed," Korvus grunted as he straightened him self out, standing straight as his yellow eyes looked at the boy with reason. "Well we are in a music shop, there's pleanty to look at, is there not?" A small smile tugged at his lips as he took out a leather gloved hand from his pocket and held it out to the boy.

"The names, Trinity, Korvus Trinity. I bet my lucky stars that your a Durmstrang student, Correct?" Most of the people that were in Port Durmstrang today looked like students, seeing at it was nearly the end of the Yule holidays. His free hand kept hold of the record that he had picked up from the shelf. Korvus had to admitt that the boy looked Intresting to him. Nobody else in the past has, and Hogwarts students were all about gossip at the moment, so no one had seem to intreeg him as of yet.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm

"There is at that."

The boy responded getting distracted by the bright and unusual shade of the boys eyes. He had never seen yellow eyes before. He had to admit, they were quite fascinating, and he did find himself staring.

"Well, it seems you get to keep your lucky stars," Quil grinned taking the boys hand and giving it a shake, "For I am a Durmstrang student. Use to go to Hogwarts thought - exciting fact of the day for you - you're welcome. Turrow, Aquila Turrow... though not many people use Aquila now that I think about it. Quil, the occasional Quillie - if I'm not offended by it, I'll usually answer to it."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

A small, rare smile was tugging at his lips at he watched the boy closely. "What a pitty it is, that I just started Hogwarts. I did two years at The Salem Academy, but I longed for home. It was a oppitunity that was very appealing at the time when I was 11. But hopefully, I will be able to go on the exchange programm to Durmstrang, a matter of fact. A Slytherin set loose in Durmstrang could be fun." A deep, musical rumble came out as he wound the matter amusing.

"Aquila. It has a nice tone to it. One should be proud of their first names, shortening them leads to crazy nicknames." Korvus's tone sounded very angelic, his true tone showing as he showed his pearl white teeth. His eyes lit up slightly as he looked upon the boys unique features. He never judged the book by its cover, but the boys eyes, like his were very Debonair.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

"Slytherin huh? I was a Ravenclaw back in the day, I have no idea why they thought I was smart," the boy gave a merry laugh, completely at ease with himself, "Suppose I have brains that I don't use. My parents got fed up with me half way through my second year. Carted me off to Durmstrang, some how thought I'd get in less trouble over there."

He gave an impish grin and shook his head. The other boys laugh had a musical quality that he found himself suddenly quite attached to. Part of him felt a need to produce the sound again, though he had no idea how to try. Aquila only had a knack for amusing people when he wasn't giving amusing any thought at all.

"But perhaps crazy nicknames are more suiting; then again, I've never had a problem with plan old Aquila either - though between you and me, its a bit of a mouthful. Quil gets to the point if you're feeling lazy."

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:39 pm

"The Durmstrang Institute has always had reviews for strict teaching and rules. One personly thinks that they just say it some times, but I suppose its the reputation at the end of the day that they care for." Korvus had to snort at what he said. Reputaion and respect had to be always be earned by him, hopefully Durmstrang will be high standerds when he hopefully visit next year.

"I Like saying mouthfull words." Korvus purred quietly, smirking in the process in amusment.

"Hmmm, the worthy Ravenclaw. The sorting hat said I had a couple of traits of the Raven House, But I was over 90% pure Slytherin to the core," Korvus paused another musical laugh coming out at what the boy had said. Where was this coming from? Nothing ever made him laugh or smile. Only in certain hard situations. "Well Aquila, are you still a trouble maker then?" Korvus had to cross his arms and tap his booted foot as he mocked in seriousness as he raised his arched eyebrows at the boy.

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Aquila was surprised to feel something odd lurch in his stomach at the way Korvus had all but purred the word, a slight warmth growing in his face, and he had to clear his throat before he spoke again.

"That depends on your definition of trouble," the boy stated, forcing his grin back on his face with only a little more effort than he usually did, ignoring the way the thing that lurched seemed to dance with another laugh. It was really astounding to the usually oblivious boy how such a sound could be so enticing, "I personally think that I never make trouble. Everyone else on the other hand..."

He trailed off with a wink and a laugh.

"And besides its the strict rules that are so much more fun to break."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 pm

"Indeed, I will have to see you with my eyes for myself then, then I can judge yoou on your so called trouble Aquila. As for rules, one has to agree. I am very divious when it come to breaking rules, I have never been caught once. Last time I did something was when I made a venus fly trap eat the herbology Professor because. I, being the fantastic minded genius, sprayed a certain potion on the Professor back. Served himself right for trying to fail me on purpose." Korvus sneered, His eyes darkening as he remembered the memory.

Korvus quickly caught the boys wink, something fluttering deep inside him. He blinked as a strange sensation came over him. He placed his leather gloved hands behind his back, holding onto the record tightly as he tried to hide his up becoming flush from his face. He gritted his teeth slightly, blinking again as he couldn't believe what was happeing.

"So, May I enquire into what music you are into then, seeing as we are in a music shop?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Aquila inclined his head slightly; it was a little vengeful to be sure, though he supposed he had his own moments of temper. Rare it was true - he was apt to bottle it up more than express it - but all the more explosive when it finally did come out, for that reason alone.

"One way to handle that I suppose," he finally said, nodding his head, before grinning again, "And I suppose you'll have to stick around then, see if I leave any trouble in my wake."

He was bound to of course. Though, Aquila's brand of trouble often seemed to do more harm to him than anyone else.

Not that he cared one bit. Aquila Turrow would probably go running to his death with his arms wide open if he thought it would be fun or exciting. He had already been close more than once in his life.

"Oh, a music shop? Is that what I wondered into then?" looking around with mock surprise, the wicked little grin still pulling at his lips gave him away, "I'll listen to anything once, twice if its catchy."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Why did he have the feeling that the boy ran in to trouble with his head held high all the time? Korvus also had just had the feeling of protectiveness for the boy in front of him. Korvus has been in serious, death like situations, but still, Aquila reeked of it, which he rolled his yellow eyes at.

"I could say the same. I seem to be into a old song called S&M by a artist called Rihanna. It's goes along the lines of chains and whips excite me." Korvus just had to purr the last bit as he did a wink at the boy. It felt strange to him as one did not wink. He laughed again at the boys unawearness.

"I think one must place a map into your mind and make it tell you the destination." Korvus mused, licking his lips around his dry mouth.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Aquila felt the odd lurch and heat again. Part of him wanted to irrationally demand that the boy stop using that voice...

And another part wanted to tell him to do it again. It was all an entirely confusing process, one that he had...

Well, there were a few moments, but that couldn't be... Quil had hardly reminisced on any of those moments. Too painful a place to go he supposed.

"And," his voice cracked slightly and he cleared his throat with a nervous laugh, "and would these just be catchy song lyrics, or are they by chance holding some truth?"

He attempted to give his impish smile as if he were merely teasing someone like Ceph, or Roman, but the smile turned a little shakey.

"A map? Are we turning into a stalker now? Or is the language just going above my poor confused head?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm

"There might be some truth behind those said lyrics." Korvus mused as he brought his hands to the front of his body, snapping the leather glove with a half, evil smirk. His eyes lighting up with a strange, giddy feeling.

"One has a saying which does cath with the friends I make. No escaping when I start, one I'm in I own your heart." He musically sang that last part, giving a evil smirk, along with a wiggle of his arched eyebrows.

"Oh yes, One does love to stalk, Aquila. It has it's funny moments." Korvus brought a hand around his neck, tilting his head to scratch the infamous silvery bite scar he had recieved in a attack. His eyes softened as the biy noticed. "Don't worry, Only a vampire attack, I seem to attract them. The demons in them, anyway." Korvus hinted, wondering if the boy knew of half angels. One should have been taught it.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

"Hmm, possessive little song, that one," Quil claimed raising his eyebrow, and keeping the jumping down for once. He was getting use to it.

Sort of.

He was about to quip one thing or another about stalking when his gaze was drawn to the scar the other boys hand brushed passed. Again he was about to open his mouth when that was answered for him too.

"Oh... Vampires... haven't done that yet; suppose I don't plan on it either," giving a half laugh he held up his hand with the faint white teeth marks on them, "Poisonous books, I'd say I attract them, but surprisingly enough I was smart enough not to let another one bite me after that one."

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Kprvus shook his head, his eyes going all firey all a sudden. "Well, lets say you should stay away from everything dangerous then, lock you up in a padded cell. But I think it's not your fault that you attract danger. And no, you don't want to do vampires, but posionous books? Can't get better than that, danger magnet." Korbus thought the nickname suited the boy, down to the T.

His yellow eyes lingered on the boys scar, something lingering, protectiveness even. Why did this had to happen now? "Well then, We will have to test your skills in certian areas then?" Korvus had to bite down to not let anymore laughter come out. But that didn't help as he purred a laugh out.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Aquila merely smiled at the rant. All things he had heard before, and none of it phased him. The simple truth of the matter was the boy liked danger. It was thrilling, exciting.

He didn't want to stop finding it.

"I'm sure I'd find something dangerous in a padded cell. I'm quite confident there's something to get messed up in everywhere."

He raised an eyebrow "Danger magnet? Hm, thats a new one... oddly enough."

"And what skills am I testing?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

"Hmmm, I let your mind think over that one, danger magnet." His eyes brows suddenly went up and down as he smirked at what he said. His yellow eyes skimmed the boy as he took a couple of steps to the boys side, his eyes looking slightly down into Aquila's.

"Test to see how fit you are?" He gave the boy a dark chuckle as he went to go place the record back on the shelf, couldn't be bothered to buy it now. He flicked his head to the side, placing a hand on his hip as he skimmed looked amused at Aquila.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Aquila raised his eyebrow as he caught the boy appraising him.

"What are you looking for over there, Bright eyes? I got to say, I'm not that interesting."

He let out a laugh and tossed the random item he had picked up, watching it twirl before he caught it again.

"Unless you've found something I've missed."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Korvus had to smirk at the boys comment as he looked over his shoulder again. Bright eyes? Hmmm, one could live with that nickname. "I'm placing a record back, I'll get it another time. Oh, I disagree, I think your very Fascinating Aquila. I think someone should show you how." Korvus's voice came to a whisper as he winked for a second time that day.

He watched that boy catch the item quickly, hmm good seeker skills, maybe? "I suppose your a qudditch fan then, Aquila?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:41 pm

The feeling in the boys stomoach was slowly growing to make him giddy about all else. Feeling slight adventurous he merely grinned back.

"And just how does this someone plan to show me?" he wiggled his eyebrows before smirking.

"Quidditch? Its not bad - exciting to try, full of little dangers, suppose it right up my alley then."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

"Hmm, we will have to wait and see." Korvus also wiggled his eyebrows again as he walked to the boys side as he held back a laugh. His yellow eyes showed his emotions as he looked at the boy, coughing as he held back a unbecoming flush.

"Well maybe I can fly with you sometime then," He said quietly as his meaning meant another way of flying, but the boy didn't know yet. His yellow eyes showed the comment though, not letting it down slightly. "Qudditch at school isn't brutel enough I think. Professional Qudditch is alot worse."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Ignoring the way the boys eyes were distracting him again, Quil gave a wide smirk, "Well then, perhaps I need to get myself onto a professonal Quidditch team; test out the water so to speak. Got to test out the waters completely."

There was an odd jittery feeling in the boy, making him feel more energetic than he already was. His brain was alert, jumping up, picking up on so many things, trying to formulate them into making sense.

He didn't understand it. It was almost oppressive as much as it was addictive.

Setting the item he had aside, he straightened himself, "Well, I have stood in one place for far too long. I'm sure there is somewhere still standing, that I need to destroy."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"Hmmm I can always drag you along to stone henge, see if you can destroy that." He mused as he started walkling towards the door, gesturing the boy with his hand to follow as the door opened.

"You can always help me hide from my idiot of a cousin. Even go to the woods so you can go cause your terror and i can go stretch." He said to Aquila as he entered the street, looking around and back to the boy.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:53 pm

"Don't tempt me," he flashed a grin as he slipped out of the shop into the cold Russian air, "I'm giving you the fair warning now - don't let me near anything, that you don't want to see devistated."

An impish grin, and an easy laugh, he skipped off to the right, assuming that his new friend would follow. If he didn't Aquila always supposed he coudl find something else to do.

Though at the moment he wasn't particularily fond of such a thought.

"Hmm, even not-step-cousins huh? What an interesting life you must lead."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

"Well, I should take you there then, see is you can get away with it." Korvus mused as he followed the boy. He looked to the boy besides him, shaking his head at a thought that quickly made its way to the front of his head. He could tell that the boy was friendly with him, but was he....

He gulped quickly as he put the thought to the back of his mind his yellow eyes lindering to the side, still watching the boys movement. "So, Danger boy. Where are you taking me to then?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm