Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Yefrem Lagunov
Danielle Lamoureux
Sophia Chaos
Mary Swale
8 posters

New to the site!

Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

New to the site! Empty New to the site!

Post by Mary Swale Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

So, erm... I'm Mary/Dove. I'm 15 years old (16 in November) and I'm born and raised in Norway. I'm modest, shy and I've always been viewed as mature for my age. I've finished 10 years of school (whew!) with 8 top graders, and I've started high school.

I play the cornet (6 years) and the piano (2 years). My favorite things to do must be to draw, and to write. Drawing is more of a hobby, although if I do get good at it, I might start to sell for real cash c: Writing however, is something I really want to do when I grow up. Write and publish at least one book is my goal. I'd also like to be a musician.

My cat, Dillner is my sweetheart <3 He's been with me since the start, and he's the most lovable creature that exists. Sure, he's fat and old and etc. but he's MY cat, and for that I love him ^.^ My favorite pets have to be cats. I'm slightly frightened of dogs, seeing that I witnessed my cousine being bitten by one while she was standing just a metre away from me. Guess I've had a neat life, despite my slight depressions during the school years 5-9.

Harry Potter is by far my absolute favorite books, although I haven't gathered the courage to join a site. They all seem so complex with the colours, the tests and the forms and all o3o I'd love a bit of help with navigating, and figuring out where to post various stuff...

Hope that's enough from me! Looking forwards to RPing on the site!
    - Dove
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

New to the site! Empty Re: New to the site!

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Welcome, Mary!

It's always great to see new faces. Most of us don't bite (too hard), so feel free to wander around. There is usually somebody on the main Chatbox, so that's a great place to go when you have questions or just want to chat. You may feel free to owl one of us admin. Everyone's pretty friendly.

Being part of an RPG like this is a great way to hone your writing skills. We have a lot of great writers on site and we all learn from one another. Above all else, we have a lot of fun here.

Once more, welcome to Regen - we're glad to have you.

-Admin Mel
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 am

GOD MORGEN. VELKOMMEN TIL HR!

No, I don't speak Norwegian. Razz I don't understand it much, but enough. Razz

I'm Rora, one of the floating around, happy neighbourhood mods. If you need a code (BBcode; I can barely code HTML, sorry!) explained or something cropped, or just to have a chat, shoot me an owl on Lena Vorstenbach and I promise I'll get to it.

We hope you'll have fun talking to us, and roleplaying along with all of us! We'd love to have you here! <3
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! Really appreciated! ;D

I know some BBcode myself, at least enough to use the tools properly... Although I could use some help with what I do once my char's been sorted and all. Am I supposed to post at Hogwarts/Diagon alley/Kings cross or what? I can't seem to figure out o3o
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am

VELKOMMEN!

Hi! I'm Sunni or Sunniflower, and welcome! I'm also from Norway, and if you want someone to talk norwegian to, catch me in the chatbox or owl me Very Happy

I'm happy you came to this site! Have fun and happy posting <3
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 am

Bonjour Mary, welcome to the site!

I go by the name of Rozzers on here and have many delightfull charries on here, this being my first one. Need any help just ask, or pop onto the CB for a chat even. We don't bite, well most don't anyway. Hope you enjoy your time here and I surely look forward to posting with you.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 am

Sunni; Woah, you're from Norway? c: That's epic! I never imagined I'd find a norwegian person in here!

Rozzers; Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate every single welcome I get, and I've already found myself loving this site <3 Hoping that I'll understand the system sooner or later though ^^;
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Hiya Mary!

I'm one of the other friendly neighbourhood Spidermans mods. Razz

I'm Savvy (and all these other people) and if you ever need anything, shoot me an owl. I don't bite. Promise. I'm a little crazy though, but it's all good.

You will love it here. Just don't be like us and get obsessed. Razz
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm

HELLO.... and I am typically known as 'Kait' here. But anyways, welcome to the site? We love seeing new faces on here, and I'm going to be honest, I usually like freaking out people Razz *Dances around*

Since you are a student, you would be posting where your character would typically be, I guess. I like to have this character just pop up in random places... but it is all up to you. Make sure that you do not do any underage magic as a student, without permission from the admins. But you are free to post where you want, as long you don't post while you are unstorted.

and it is impossible to not get obsessed with this site... just sayin' Very Happy

Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for the advice and the friendly welcomes c:

I'd guess that once she's sorted, I'll post with her in one of the Hogwarts parts, correct? And I'm assuming that you can only view Hogwarts/Durmstrang/Beauxbatons once you've entered one/gotten your name coloured, right?
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Yep. Hoggie students can only see Hogwarts and the same for everyone else. Hence why most of us have a gazillion charries so we can see everywhere. Razz

And you can pretty much post anywhere you can find a reason for your charries to be. My charries travel to different countries all the time.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I see c: And you have to use different accounts for each and every one of those, I guess? o.o Depending on which year I get in, I think I'll be making her walk a bit around, just for starters...

Oh, and is there anything you have to do after filling in the form for the sorting? Like, more forms..?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:24 am