Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The End of the World as We Know it

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

The End of the World as We Know it Empty The End of the World as We Know it

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 pm

This was actually a discussion I'm pretty sure we had in the CB like... a month ago... but, its in my head again, and its either post this or bite the bullet and go back to my homework so...

PROCRASTINATION!!

Right! Generally the title generally says it all; its the end of the HR world as we know (I don't know how, you be creative Razz An alien space ship blew up the world for the hell of it and flew away, or some shit), so you know, civilization is devastated, food scarce, yada yada yada (I'm pretty sure all of you understand the definition of "The End of the
    World")

The question out of boredom I'm proposing to you is thus:

Would your character(s) survive?

I'll start us off here with all of my charming peeps Razz

Ty - I want to say yes... but I think he'd probably only survive for a bit. Though I never know with Ty, he's sort of my "I won't die sucker!" character

J. J. - If not right away... probably rather quick, though she'd put up a valiant fight

Faye - God love her... but she'd probably bite it

Nine - Really... I can't say WHY Nine would survive... she just would

Ash - Hellz yes. Do you really think she'd let anything - but possibly herself - kill her?

Kallie - The problematic one; based on pure merit and what not she definitely has the smarts and abilities to not die. However the hypoglycaemic thing is probably going to be hell to handle in a post-apocalyptic society... so she'd probably get killed off by that pretty quick.

Ky - Hmm... I don't know about the crazy bugger. Could go either way.

Quil - Have you met Quil? He's a cockroach. Nothing can kill him. NOTHING!

Fel - Although I don't use him any more... Fel demanded to be included, and demanded to survive, sooo... that's. That.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The End of the World as We Know it Empty Re: The End of the World as We Know it

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Casey- hell to the yes, she if way too bad ass to die. She'd start her own weird civilization deep within the Forbidden Forest with Liam, Alyssa, Danni, and whoever else wanted to come, which would go on for generations and be discovered by the normal people centuries later who survived and rebuilt the world to how it is now. Then they would wonder at the strange people who live in this old fashioned way with nature and there would probably be a war as they tried to integrate us into society and we rebelled... Anyway...

Mel- she is a dancer, not a fighter. Alec would try to keep her alive, but she'd probably kick it with in about a week.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 am

Well, I'm tempted to say all of them would make it, but. . .

Charlotte would probably be the first one, followed by Camille - she's great for many things, but surviving? Eh, probably not. Or maybe the other way around, since Charlotte would be better at spells than Camile. . . doesn't matter. After that, it really gets tough to know who would survive and who wouldn't. Katerina, she would survive, most likely. She has the intelligence and, really, what does she have to lose? She doesn't have many friends or people with her, so the only plans she would make would be for herself, and she certainly knows how to take care of herself. The Poots' - Alice and Paloma - would put up a good fight, but, when it came down to it, Paloma would probably die. She'd maybe just give up, deciding that it wasn't worth all this killing just to survive the end of the world, and who knew what was in store for them later. But really, her death would depend on whether she gave up or not. Alice would show her true self in battle, as cheesy as that sounds, as would Alec. But maybe Alice would end up dead as well. Alec wouldn't die. He just wouldn't. He's too sexy to die.

And yes, I just analyzed this deeply. All of them would live in real life though, they're all kickass.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

Dylan- honestly, he is strong, but he is not that magically gifted, so that is a big weakness there, not being able to defend himself or heal very well, so he will probably die after a few years, I guess.

Cosette/Kait- Heck yes, for a while. Kait will be a like... I will make my mark on this sucky world and disappear for the 190739587 time.

Laura- ... she is a lot like Dylan (Just no magic) but she is stubborn. So yes.

Kaci McQueen- ... no. She won't last very long honestly

Passion- Yes, simply because she is a vampire first of all, and she will try to stay alive just so help others. She'll probably die sacrificing herself, so let me rethink this. She won't survive after a few years.

Destini Chandler- ... Stubborn and strong. But the end of the world would be a bit too much for her, since she can revisit the past, it will drive her insane. So no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 am