Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 am

Darquesse tilted her head to one side, did she hear right? Was Achilles Silver the Minister for Magic on the Order of the Pheonix, surely this wasn't right, surely as a politician his job was to be unbias and serve the needs for everyone not just those specific to the Order...frowning deeply as these thoughts crossed her mind Darquesse reminded herself of the question that Draco had asked.

"It was the Professor of History of Magic at Hogwarts, Gene Downie. I'd gone to his book signing and he started to talk to me, pleasant at first but when he started saying that all the Death Eaters should die I couldn't sit back and let him insult you."

She growled at the very memory before she stopped to tell the rest of her story.

"But I erased his memory of the events so he will have no recollection of it whatsoever."

Darquesse pricked up her ears at something she heard.

"You have an Order Draco?"

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

"He works for Hades? Even better he can make his life a living hell until i can get my hands on him." He smiled. "No one hurts you and gets away with it." He said shaking his head. "If you had... i would never have forgive myself."

"Oh Darq you need to take care of yourself don't worry about my name love he can threaten me all he likes he wont get to me unless i allow him and even then only i will be coming out alive."

"You erase his memory?" He smirked gently hugging her. "Thankyou you saved both our skins by doing that." He smiled giving her a little nod. "I presumed you already know thinking i was a death eater." He said itching his left forearm subconciously. "Hades and i brought about an order to set the balance of the world right. Why should we have to hide whilst they get the run of the land? It's not right and someone needs to sort it out and it seems we are the ones. But we don't go by death eaters we are the della mortes the death eater equivalent of the Order of Macabre." He explained linking his fingers with hers so he could bring it up to kiss the back of her hand.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 am

Darquesse smiled a soft yet twisted smile, she quite liked the idea of Draco making this mans life a living hell but she didnt want to say so out loud just in case she was deemed to be a little too harsh. But Darquesse didn't think so the guy had shot her three times, she had cause to be bitter.

"Draco, he wont remember what you're making his life hell for."

She smirked a little reaching up to place a kiss on Draco's cheek.

"Of course I erased his memories, I don't want you getting into trouble now do I?"

Darquesse blushed as Draco brought her hand up and kissed the back of it, she was happy that she had finally found some people who had the same ideas as her, the same thoughts about Muggles and were actually prepared to do something about it.

"Would you mind if...if I joined this group?"

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

"Oh well he doesn't need to it will just make him think twice before he messes with us again." He smiled his thumb tracing circles on the back her hand hand as their fingers were still laced together.

"Then you are even smarter than i thought, and i didn't think that was possible. Most people wouldn't have even though about doing that." He smiled. "You really are one very clever, beautiful and talented witch. I still can't believe you're here." He smiled gently hugging her.

"Not at all. If that is your wish and it would make you happy we would love to have you. Your power and your mind will be an excellent addition to our group we could do with someone like you there." He smiled. "And it would make me happy to see we share the same views."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Darquesse smiled at Draco enjoying the feeling of his hand in hers, and his thumb stroking her skin, she was however unable to contain her blush as he told her that she was a beautiful and clever witch, she knew of course she was clever but never put much stock in her looks.

"Thank you Draco, I must say, I am smarter than the average witch but I wont comment on my looks, you wont like what you hear!"

She joked squeezing his hand lightly.

"Of course I wish to join! It's such a thrill for me to finally meet a group of people who share my same views, the same views that I was kicked out of my family home for, but I'm glad I met you Draco, and I'm glad that we can share that closeness that comes with like mindedness."

Darquesse reached up and pecked Draco on the lips.

"There some sort of catch that comes with joining?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am

"Your not just smarter you make other witches and wizards look like trolls." He smirked. "And trolls are not the smartest things around. As for your looks you don't see what i see. You never do see yourself clearly."

He smiled. "And nothing would make me even happier than to hear you believe as we do. You are a part of our family now and you will always be welcome. There are more of us out there but most people are too afraid or cowardly to stand up and fight for what they believe in." He explained. "My life brightened at your presense. I'm so glad i took off that day and found you. My life is so much better for it."

He smiled kissing her back. "Just the one i'm afraid." He said pulling back the sleeve of his left arm. "You will need to get a brand but it will only show up when you are being summoned or you conjure it." He explained placing a finger to his arm and watched as the mark appeared before turning it to show her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Darquesse tilted her head to one side and a small blush graced her cheeks before she shook her head and they returned to normal, amiling gently at Draco she watched as he summoned the brand from his skin, it didn't look too bad and at least they had the forsight to make it visible only by the wearers request or if they are being summoned which wouldn't be often she didn't think.

"Very well Draco, I accept this catch, it is a small price to pay to help fufill my beliefs and to aid the one that I love."

She smiled a fuller smile, stroking her hand across Draco's cheek.

"I would not know what state I would be in in that cave, without your help I might have given up and gone back home, but I am very glad that I have met you, and perhaps, instead of reading alone, I might read that Shakespeare to you?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 pm

He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. "So you definitely are up for this?" He asked not pausing for a reply. "Well we have out first meeting soon and there Hades will give you your brand his mind is much stronger than mind so everyone is attached to him and me through him." He smiled weakly he hated the fact his son had to do all the hard work on his behalf but no one other than Hades couls handle something complex happening in your mind.

He smiled nodding. "Don't worry about it love you shall never have to worry about anything like that again. All you need to worry about is what clothes your going to wear tomorrow." He smirked. "Now that would be nice id much rather hear those words from your lips than my own. I bet that would sound beautiful and poetic coming from you."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 am

Darquesse picked up the frustration from Draco that his son had to do all of the work whereas he believed that he should, she placed her hand on his cheek and stroked her thumb across it looking him directly in the eyes so that he would know that she understood his point of view.

"I'm definately up for this, I want to be a part of this and nothing could stop me."

She smirked a little bit and kissed his cheek moving her hand away.

"Not much choice there, jeans and a shirt I think."

Darquesse winked and winced a little bit as she tried to stan up from the table that she was still sat on.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

He smiled covering her hand on his face with his. "Then nothing will get in your way. You will be an amazing addition to our family. Not to mention having you fight by my side will be a dream come true." He smirked.

He shook his head. "Remind me in the morning to owl my friend he has all the finest clothing a woman should have. You will never have to wear the same outfit again if you didn't want to." He flinched seeing her in pain hurt him. He rushed over to her and helped her stand.

"You okay? I could carry you." He said supporting her under her elbow to make sure she didn't fall. "Where is it you would like to go?" He asked.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Darquesse smiled softly and moved her other hand up to cup Draco's other cheek bringing him down towards her for another kiss, enjoying the feel of his lips on her own, but it was only a breif kiss she didn't want to end up wanting to do more when she knew with her painful body she wouldn't be able to do.

"I keep saying that you don't have to get me things, I could wear a sack and still be happy because I have you, well, unless you didn't think you could be around me if I wore a sack in which case I'd change."

Pulling tongues at Draco Darquesse shook her head and sat back down on the table wincing again.

"I just wanted to see if I could move, turns out I can't very well right now."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm

He kissed her gently not wanting to cause her to move too suddenly and hurt herself. He frowned. "If you don't want anything then that is fine but i would love to buy you some clothes." He chuckled. "I will always want you even in a sack. You would look beautiful in anything. You will never have to change for me Darq i love you the way you are." He smiled kissing her on the forehead lightly.

He smiled shaking his head. "I could have told you that, without you getting hurt in the process." He said helping her back onto the table. "Is there anything i can get you?" He asked

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 am

Darquesse smiled softly and she nodded, she did want some new clothes but she didn't think that they would be the type that Draco was expecting, despite her dislike for Muggles she couldn't deny their clothes were a heck of a lot comfier than wizards robes, she was planning on getting some more jeans, some blazers, a couple of dresses maybe.

"What girl doesn't like to go clothes shopping ne? You'll have to sit in the boyfriend chair though."

She teased winking at Draco as she reached up to kiss his lips lightly.

"Ah but you know me. I have to find out everything for myself dont I?"

Darquesse smiled a little wider and she thought for a moment before nodding her head she was a little thirsty and she wanted to do something that she had promise for Draco.

"Can you get me a glass of water? And my Merchant of Venice book?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 pm

"True i think it must be embedded into your gene's because i am yet to meet a girl that doesn't." He gasped. "Oh not the boyfriend seat!" He said looking unsure before he smiled. "I don't mind. Anything to make you happy my love." He smiled kissing her forehead.

He nodded. "Yes you are very like me in that aspect but that isn't always a good thing when you come back to me hurt." He smiled. "Of course." He smiled conjuring a cup with the Malfoy crest emmbedded in and filling it up with water. "There you go my love i shall be right back with your book." He smiled handing her the cup before leaving the room to head towards the library.

A few minutes later he returned the book in hand. "Here it is. Would you like to move somewhere more comfortable to read?" He asked passing her the book."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 am

Darquesse couldn't help it and she let out a giggle as Draco protested about the boyfriend seat, she really did want to get some new clothes but she herself was in no fit state to go shopping, she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest making her wince slightly as she forgot about the wounds.

"In some ways pain is the best teacher, I've learnt from it now and wont make the same mistake twice."

Smiling as she watched Draco leave then come back with her water she sipped it hungrily, her dry throat feeling much better after a little drink.

"Thank you my love, nice cup."

Darquesse teased and as Draco left and came back with her book she hugged it to her chest, smiling softly and flipping open the first page. Nodding her head she said:

"Yes please, maybe a nice sofa or a bed?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:31 pm