Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Slightly Singed. (Aimee and Sam)

Slightly Singed. (Aimee and Sam) Empty Slightly Singed. (Aimee and Sam)

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Aimee walked into the Three Broomsticks, she wasn't used to being down here in the heart of London, it was busy and she really didn't know her place in the hustle and bustle of city life herself being a country girl from Scotland Aimee was used to sheep and lots of green but all she had seen had been grey and cars.

Slightly depressing.

"Um...a pumpkin juice please..."

She asked the bartender politely who looked at her like she had three heads before laughing softly and handing her the drink:

"It's not often that you get a order for non alcoholic drinks, makes a nice change."

With a curteous smile Aimee paid him and went to sit at a table by one of the foggy windows drawing a small heart on the glass.

Slightly Singed. (Aimee and Sam) Empty Re: Slightly Singed. (Aimee and Sam)

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Sam was a little frightened about being out and about again. He couldnt feel safe or at peace after what had happened. He should really have been resting still until his wounds and burns were properly healed, but he didnt liked being cooped up, and never liked to sit still.

It was a rainy misty day that fogged up all the glass windows everywhere he looked. He never usually felt the cold before becuase of his werewolfism, but becuase of his burns he felt bitterly chilled and stiff.
    He limped and strianed around Hogsmeade stopping in at the Three Broomsticks to rest. He hadnt been here in a while.

He pulled up his cloak and entered. He passed a table were a woman was sitting, and his heart suddenly felt funny and he went lightheaded. He turned to look at her. His uncle had described such feelings as knowing when you had bumped in to a soul mate or one you were destined to love. Sam himself knew his heart belongd to Crystella, but he couldnt shake the feeling away, and a force from the back of his mind forced him towards her.

"Hello miss, would you mind terribly if i sat with you?"
    What was it about her that made him feel so drawn? She was beautiful yes, but so was Crystella and the other women in Hogwarts he had met. Was what it about her? What was this voice in the back of him mind that told him to sit and smile? Why did the vision of the white haired girl return, also telling him to sit with this woman?

He hoped his bandages wouldnt frighten her like they had the last person he had talked to when he was in a bad way after escaping from a scrap. Only he mouth and one eye on his face was visible through the bandages. The rest was terribly burnt and disfigured. He knew his sister had the abilities to heal him, but she said she refused until he suffered in apin for a little longer first, to teach him a lesson for being so emotionally driven. He couldnt help it; he was ruled by the moon and by his heart and was powerless to fight against them.

"You look like you've had a busy day? Are you not used to bustling town and city streets much then?"

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Snapping her gaze up from the window Aimee looked at the man who was asking to sit next to her and her heart pulled a little bit, he looked really hurt and in a bad way, biting her lip she smiled softly and gestured to the seat opposite her so that he could sit down.

"Yes please do sit."

Aimee was already worried about the poor guy, he had the makings of someone good looking underneath all of those bandages and she knew that she would help him to heal whatever was wrong with him. She couldn't leave him like this.

"Oh no, I'm more used to lots of green space and plenty of sheep."

She said with a slight giggle after it, her soft Scottish accent playing across her words as she hoped he would be able to understand her.

"My name is Aimee, Aimee Cooper."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm

He smiled warmly at her as he sat down.

"Dont look so worried" He laughed. "Im not a mad man i promise." He touched his bandages when he clicked she may just be concerned. "Oh dont worry about these, i can barely feeling anything." He lied. His body ached and it killed to move, but he didnt just want to vegetate in a hospital bed.

Sam's consciousness suddenly blacked out for a moment but his mouth uttered the words
    "Wow... you're eyes are enchanting..." as though said by someone else.
    He shook himself out of it and blushed awkwardly.
    "Sorry...i er... im not helping my 'not a mad man' case am i? Haha"

He smiled as she spoke. "Your scottish accent is adorable. Im not sure if you can here my bit of underlying Irish at all?"

She didnt look like a girl form the countryside, but she did seem a bit out of place. Sam had lived in his uncle's countryside cottage house for a few years, so maybe they could talk about the beauty and immense quietness of the countryside?

He reached out his hand, took hers gently and kissed the back of it before shaking it. "Nice to meet you Aimee. Im Sam, Sam Howlin."

He couldnt pick up senses about her, other than that she was new to the area and was pureblooded. He bowed his head to her respectfully, even though it hurt his chest to bend even slightly.

"What brings you here to London?"

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Aimee bit her lip again and she tried to stop worrying about the guy, this was completely stupid she had only just met him! Peering at his face she noted that behind the bandages were burns and there seemed to be severe damages to his chest as well, making sure to note that down for when she tried to heal him Aimee smiled.

"I didn't think you were...I was just worried...I'm a healer you know so if they're troubling you which I can see they are...I could try and fix them later for you? If you wanted that is."

As he took her hand in his own and kissed the back of it her eyes widened and Aimee blushed terribly especially when he said that her accent was adorable and her eyes were enchanting.

"Oh my, well thank you very much Sam, from what I can see you have the makings of very powerful eyes indeed."

Aimee nodded when he mentioned his Irish accent, she had picked up on it but only just because it was very faint.

"I just came here on a little trip, see if I like it here, if I do I might move here for good. And what are you doing here Sam...surely you should be tucked up in bed?"

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm

"Thank you, but you dont need to waste your energy on me. Im sure i'll heal in due time, when my sister stops sending me weak healing oils. She's a healer too, she could fix me with the click of a finger if she wanted but she wont becuase shes not exactly fond of me."

It still hurt to breath after the fire, and being flung into brick walls and having his ribs kicked in thing. He always got himself into these bad situations. He needed to learn to be more careful becuase his next scrape would death would be his last and he knew it.

He smiled kindly at her blush. He had never got women to blush so much before in his whole life. The things he was coming out with though... was it him? He was engaged, he was in love surely... So why was he acting so infatuated over this woman he'd only known for like 5 seconds?

"Eye" He laughed, pointing to the one visible through the bandage. He wasnt sur eif he'd be able to see through his other eye again after being knifed down the face. He hoped he would be able to, so he could take in her full beauty and admire it properly.

"Im suprised you havent lived here in the wizarding world before now already, being a pure blood and all. I hope you do move, it'd be nice if we could be friends. But just be careful becuase not everyone out there is as sweet and harmless as me ha ha"

He called for a butterbeer and two cookies. "Ahh pffft. Im not staying in bed doin nothing. Im fine; if a person can still walk, they're fine. And ive been here for a few months working as the schools caretaker. Haha, not exactly glamarous. I wouldnt have taken the job if i'd have known all the trouble i'd get my silly self in. But i cant have just stayed were i was...homeless..."
    Why was he telling her so much? He was doing it again, spilling his soul to strangers and scaring them off by giving them too much to deal with at once.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Aimee frowned softly and placed a hand on the unburnt side of Sams face, careful not to hurt him and she stroked her thumb across his cheek sending a reassuring smile his way as she withdrew her hand and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Sam, I want to help you, I can help you so please just let me...even if it's just to give you this."

She dug around in her bag and found a large vial of healing ointment, it was strong stuff she could get a lot of it up in Scotland and she had other vials at the hotel where she was staying. Aimee held it out for Sam to take.

"Take it, it's the strongest healing ointment I can get hold of, and I have plenty more look, theres even another one in here."

Aimee showed him the other bottle before putting it back into her bag. She didn't know why exactly but she felt like her and Sam were going to be close, and she'd only just met him, surely this was just crazy?

"I would like it if we were friends."

Taking a sip of her pumpkin juice Aimee grinned wildly at Sam but it calmed to a small smile when he told her that he had been homeless, oh that must have been awful for him, she couldn't ever imagine being without her home.

"Oh dear Sam...I'm glad that you have yourself sorted now I don't think I'd like the idea of you sleeping it rough in your condition."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 pm

The feeling of her hand on his cheek made him feel dizzy and strange, nice strange. Her touch was so gentle. He wished her hand had stayed there a little longer. Why did he feel like this? Wasnt it insane? Maybe it was, but he didnt care.

He felt it happen; an attachment form; her face and name etched in his mind and on his heart. He was bound to her now to protect her and be her sincere friend.

"Thank you," Sam smiled with a nod and took the vial from her. "I promise i'll use it when i change my badages later."

Sam laughed lightly. "If i was still on the streets or in the park, i dont think i'd have gotten myself in this way in the first place ha ha. And nope, im still in a tent in the woods. I have an office, but i cant sleep in there, its too cluttered and clostrophobic. I dont like feeling caged in. The security is nice, but old habits die hard ha ha. And really, dont worry about me, it may not seem like it, but i can pull through something like this."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Aimee was very happy that Sam had took the potion from her after all it was the reason why she had given it to him for him to use and she really hoped he would after all it would help him to heal a whole lot faster.

"Please do Sam..."

She whispered softly, before shaking her head a little and wondering why she had done so, why was she whispering so sensually to him? Wow...I need help she thought to herself. Aimee bit her lip and took another sip of the pumpkin juice in front of her.

"Oh no...now I'm going to be worrying about you...are you sure you're safe in this tent? Have you put up protective charms around it?"

Aimee asked frantically before she stopped herself.

"I...I'm sorry I don't know why you'd want me to pry...forgive me."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"I will, dont worry."

Sam broke his cookie in half and offered one half to Aimee.

"Oh no, please, you dont have to worry about me, really."
    Sam smiled at her and squoze her hand reassuringly.

"No, no charms. I dont really sleep outside much. Ive been at a friends lately. Or if not, i fall asleep in the school ceiling rafters ha ha. And hey hey, you dont need to say sorry for anything. Ha ha, you know, you remind me of a friend of mine."

He felt compelled to use his trademark. His hair was still a bit burnt, like the rest of him really, but he still pulled a hair form his head with a wince and turned it into a black and white rose for her.
    "For you mi'lady" He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 am

With a soft smile Aimee realised that she must have sounded a little bit stupid for apologizing for something so stupid, her face lighting up she gently took the cookie from Sam and nibbled around the edges of it. His hand squeezing her own made her blush lightly again and she squeezed it back.

"Squeeze war!"

She giggled.

"I do? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? And I'm glad that you've found a better place to stay than a tent Sam. Seriously."

The gentle blush that graced her cheeks grew in size and Aimee looked at the rose in wonder before taking it from Sam and stroking the petals delicately.

"This is beautiful Sam...thank you very much."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 am

Aimee looked even more beautiful when she blushed, and was so cute the way she nibbled the cookie delicately. So many of the women here were so dainty and shy; he wasnt used to it really, but he had a hunch there was so much more to her than met the eye.

He winced but smiled as she squoze his hand.
    "Haha... We can have a squeeze war when my hand heals if you want" Sam laughed.

"And its a good thing don't worry. My friend Willow is a really sweet caring person, and you share that quality" He smiled.

"I'm glad you like the rose". He smiled. "And the best part is, it lasts for a really long time, just like our friendship will hopefully" He kissed the back of her hand and tied a charmed bracelet around her wrist. "One symbol of friendship to seal the deal is never enough i find ha ha. Thats real silver by the way"

He took a swig from his butterbeer and exhaled deeply. "Huuuaaah.... you ever feel like you'd been haivng one of those days? Or one of those lifetimes? Haha.."
    He sighed out a laugh. "So how has your day been? Did you manage to find some nice things while you were out and about shopping in London? Or did you find everything ridiculously expensive? Haha"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Aimee frowned a little bit when the soft squeeze that she had given Sam made him wince, she didn't think that she had done it that hard which meant that Sam was in a lot more pain than he was letting on to. Her hand still on his she gripped it softly and sent a blast of healing magic into it, the glow surrounding his hand as it worked to fix it. Once it was healed she removed the energy.

"There you are Sam that should make your hand feel better but I think we shall lay off the squeeze wars for now just in case hm?"

She was sure her magic would have worked but she didn't want to cause any pain to flare up again.

"I'm sure we will become great friends Sam."

Aimee smiled graciously but she blushed wildly and turned her gaze away from Sam as he kissed her hand once more, she felt something heavy slide on her wrist and she saw a lovely bracelet.

'OH Sam! I couldn't possibly accept this...but...it's so pretty...but no no you take it back."

With a little laugh Aimee nodded at Sam:

"Oh yes I keep having one of those days quite a lot, where everything just seems to go belly up and fail epically all the time? I'm familiar with that yes. Meh, I'm not so keen on shopping myself but there are a few good shops around in The City of Azorat...what about you what do you like to do in your spare time?"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm

He could feel the pain in his hand subsiding. He didnt usually trust anyone to heal him but his sister, but he looked up and smiled at Aimee appreciatively.

"Thank you Aimee. That feels a lot better now. And haha, yea. But im good at squeeze wars" He winked jokingly.

"I wont take it back" He pulled his tongue out at her. "You cant return friendship im afriad haha"

"Oh dear. Anything i can do to help you get through days like that? And oh i've been to that city. I didnt do much shopping though ha ha, moreso sight seeing. And erm... not a whole lot i afriad im quite broing ha ha. Im usually happy to do anything or i just chill the days away. Well, when im not getting myself in trouble haha. Maybe me and you could go do something some time?"

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:14 am

"We will have to see about that some other time then wont we?"

Aimee winked playfully at him and ate some more of the cookie he had given her, truth was she was starving but she didn't eat much food anymore, not since her death had occured, they normally ate the same foods at the same time and it didn't feel the same now she was gone.

"I guess I'll just have to keep it then wont I?"

Not really wanting to fight hard against the fact that Sam had given her a gift Aimee looked at the bracelt and smiled it was sure pretty.

"No not really, those days just happen and you have to look forward to the days where is doesn't anymore. Is there anything I can do for you? I mean it looks like youre just a bit accident prone there."

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:29 am

"We sure will" Sam winked with a friendly smile. He had a feeling they would meet again though, judt not in the most conventional way, but he wasnt sure why.

He wondered why she looked a little sad as she nibbled the cookie. He looked at his half and hers and felt strange. Did it represent the two of them? Two halfs to one whole? Or did it represent that there was a part of them or something in their life that was missing...? It was the strangest thing to him...

"It looks like you will haha" He winked. "Besides, it looks nice on you"

"I know but sometimes those days dont come soon enough, and you need people to make good days out of bad. And nah," He smiled at her. "dont worry about me. And hahaha!" He laughed and looked down at his bandaged arms. "Yea i suppose i am a bit. Ive always been a clutz, just not to this extent, so i'd be careful not to get too close to me unless you wanna be jinxed haha"

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Just the gesture that he thought they would meet again made her feel a little happier and she was brought up from her daze of memories and Aimee wiped at her eyes to see if any tears lay there, happy that there were none she ate the rest of the cookie quickly.

"Thank you, I did always like silver better than gold, something of a personal preference."

Aimee didn't quite know what he meant by if she came closer to him she would be jinxed she didn't think that it would be such a problem to be jinxed by him because he seemed like such a sweet guy that they could have bad luck together.

"I don't think I would mind that you know..."

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Sam had an inkling there was something upsetting her, but she just didnt want to cry. He hoped that whatever problems she had, that he could be there to help her through them.

"I dont really have much of a preference personally, but im glad you like it"

He fazed out for a minute again like someone in the back of his mind was taking over.
    "And who knows, hopefully i'll get the chance to adorn you with more gifts in the future that share the same beauty as you do."
    He smiled, then snapped back. He liked buying people things and giving them gifts; if he was a rich man he'd go around spoiling all the people he cared about. He just hoped he didnt sound weird.

"Well i would, i wouldnt wanna jinx you; you seem to lovely a person to deserve such a thing. In fact just to be safe, here," He passed her a lucky charm necklace from his pocket. "It may combat the effects of my jinxness haha"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 am

Aimee nodded politely at Sam's first statement but then when he spoke again she noted that he sounded a little different but she liked it, she seemed to relate to this voice more than the other one, and she blushed more when Sam told her she was beautiful.

"You're so sweet Sam, but really, I couldn't ask for any more gifts!"

Just as she had said that she was presented with yet another gift from Sam, so lets count what she had gotten so far, she had gotten a rose, half a cookie, a silver bracelet and this new charm. Sighing a little Aimee chuckled weakly at Sam and took the charm from him.

"Do you like have an unlimited supply of money in there? Are your pockets like magic and they have like kitchen sinks in them as well as all this stuff?"

Winking at Sam she finished the pumpkin juice and ordered another from the bar.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Sam wondered why he was acting so weird. Why did this woman have such an effect on him? He didnt mind it too much though if it meant finding a new friend in someone. But his heart needed a good telling off; it was supposed to beat only for Crystella, but it was beating for Aimee now in near enough the same way. His head throbbed like there was something pushing against his skull trying to get out, but he ignored it and just guessed it was swelling form getting his head kicked in.

Aimee was adorable when she blushed and blushed back under his bandages when she said he was sweet.

He couldnt help it, he always tried to spoil people with gifts. Material possessions meant little to him; and he had never learnt of another way to show people he loved them without giving them something heartfelt.

"Ha ha, if i had an unlimited supply of money, do you think i'd be here working as the school caretaker? And yea they are actually haha, its why i love this coat; its linked to a special place of mine; i just reach in and it gives me whatever i need as long as i have it there. And i dont know about sinks, but do you want me to dig about and have a look for you? Haha, how's about a new fridge as well?" Sam joked, digigng deep into his pockets. "Oh, i cant quite reach the sink haha..."

Sam ordered another cookie and payed for Aimee's juice as it arrived, insisting she let him continue to act corny and chivalrous like a gentleman becuase he enjoyed being a sweet soul towards women. And anyone really, but girls had the pretty face weapon to use against him.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Aimee pouted when Sam paid for her juice and ordered her another cookie, giving him a playful glare she ate the cookie softly, devouring half of it pretty fast because as much as she wanted to deny it, she was starving.

"Aww darn I needed a new sink for my house as well."

Clicking her fingers with a look of mock dissappointment on her face Aimee relaxed into her chair and drew another heart on the window, her old one having steamed up again.

"I guess that makes sense though, why would you be cleaning up other peoples mess when you could be out painting the town red right? Maybe not in your case though you'd probably end up in St Mungos with your luck!"

Aimee laughed lightly and took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Do you do this for every girl you meet? I think you're a bit of a charmer Sam."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Sam pulled his tongue out at her in victory. He usually won in the affiars of food and drink; he loved feeding people. He was rather hungry himself so he snapped off a bit of her cookie and winked playfully at her before popping in into his mouth.

"Ahhhh" He clicked his fingers in mock disappointment too and tutted. "Well that'll never do" He said jokingly, practically burying his arm in his pocket. Nope, it no use, i cant reach it haha"

He watched her drawing a heart on the window. On an opposite pane he quickly drew a border of roses and Aimee's face with his finger.
    "You're obv a lot prettier than i can draw you haha"

"I wouldnt be painting the town red exactly... i'd still be out there helping my friends out... its not too bad helping sort out a mess. It makes me feel useful. And haha! No thanks, i dont do hospitals! But you're probably right haha"

"You sure you dont want to order us sometihng proper to eat? You look hungry. I think its lunch now so im not sure if they'd do an english breakfast or anytihng, or even if this place serves food like that... erm... hold on..." He shoved his wand into his pocket. "My uncle's kitchen is magic. Whats your favourite food? Ask and thou shalt have. For example, i rather fancy myself a steak sandwich." A echoey metal tap could be heard in his pocket, and it widened as he pulled out a plate, with sure enough, a piping hot steak sandwich on it for himself. "My i take your order?" He laughed, looking at Aimee.

He winked at her. "Not every single girl no. Just the special few. And whats wrong with being a charmer? My heart is genune, and im sure you cant hate it toooo much"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Laughing hard at the funny look on Sams face as he rummaged about in his pocket for the imaginary kitchen sink Aimee twirled a lock of hair around her finger sighing a little and poking Sam's cheek.

"I'm dissappointed in your magical pockets Sam..."

Watching Sam drawing on the window she blushed bright red when she realised that it was her that he had drawn in a frame of red roses, wow, this guy really was asking for a kiss but Aimee held herself in check. No matter how cute he was she wouldn't do that. It was NOT right.

"That's so sweet...it's better than real life actually..."

Aimee shook her head but the tell tale growl of her stomach gave her away, she hadn't eaten properly in a while and she supposed that was why she kept feeling dizzy sometimes. Unable to stop her laugh as a steak sandwich popped out of Sam's jacket she grinned and thought of what she would like to eat.

"Have you got any fish pie in there?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Sam was glad he could make her laugh and that for once his limited comic abilities hadnt failed him. He stuck his tongue out childishly at her as she poked his cheek.

He bowed his head in mock shame. "I do apologize for their lack of 'wow' mi'lady"

He wondered what impression he was giving her. Then he clicked on to what he had done. He slapped himself on the side of his head. He didnt want to give anyone the wrong impression. He was more than happy to be friends, but he was coming across as a love sick fool, and he'd have to stop himself.
    Part of him did just want to lean over the table and give her a kiss that would last for all eternity, but he kept snapping himself back to reality. He was with someone. It was strained true, but he was loyal.

"Ahhh shhh" Sam nudged her arm gently. "Its hardly better than the really thing. I cant draw at the best of times." He watched the window as the pane fogged up. His side of the window fogged up a lot quicker. Damn his werewolf heat.

He raised an eyebrow as he heard her stomach growl.
    "Soooo... im guessing no breakfast this morning? And the morning before that?"
    He hated it when women didnt eat. It was better to be around someone who wanted to pig out with you. No wonder she was so slim if she wasnt eating. He shook his head and tut-tutted her.

He winked at her, tapping his wand inside he pocket again. "Not only do i have a fish pie," He pulled out a cooking dish and removed the lid so the smell wafted up to her in a soft steam. "I have the best fish pie you are ever going to taste in the history of ever. True it looks a lot fancier than usual fish pies, but thats becuase it is."

He loved that his Uncle's fridge was enchanted to make amazing meals like his last wife used to make. Sam had never got a chance to meet her, except through her cooking, and she was the best cook in the histroy of ever. Every mouthful was like getting a greta big warm hug that warmed your entire body and made you all giddy and happy. He hoped she'd like it. He pushed the pie towards her and took a huge bite of his sandwich and closed his eyes contently. "Mmmm...."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Aimee watched as Sam slapped himself across the face and she was a little confused, mixed signals much, there was a look in his eyes that said he wanted to kiss her then it vanished again only to be replaced with one of friendship, sighing a little she hugged her stomach as it growled again.

"No, I haven't been eating much at all really...only when I have to."

Even now she thought with the smell of that lovely fish pie she still didn't want to eat it she knew that it would bring her down into one of her sad moods and she hated being sad.

"Wow...it does smell lovely."

Smiling wistfully Aimee conjured up a fork and dug into the mash on top of the pie, eating it softly she smiled a little wider, it was nice, but then again, she always preffered to eat with K...and now K wasn't here to eat with. SNiffing lightly Aimee ate more of the pie trying to forget her twin yet finding it impossible.

"Looks like you're enjoying that there Sammy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 am