Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Adria Mason
Faye Beneparte
6 posters

So, Nia half Dared me

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

So, Nia half Dared me Empty So, Nia half Dared me

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Riiight, so I blame this on Nia completely - though I'm exceptionally proud of myself ATM. She thought someone should try writting down all the thread titles that were currently on the homepage, and attempt to use at least ten in a post.

I got bored, tried it, and used 15. This is the random mess - that actually makes sense I think - that I created

It was an inconvenient truth that Faye had to face; she didn't want to, but the fact of the matter was, someone had to. Roman wasn't hers, not really. Sure they were trying to make it work, pretend that they were still able to stay together, but the plans that they made, they were nothing more than that - hope. They were the hope of light in the dark. A pretty thought, enough to sustain them for now, but the problem was how long would 'for now' be?

Maybe it would be smarter to continue going forward, to keep order as it is and not try to play with what fate more than they already had. Faye already felt as if she had dabbled in magic that she should not have. By all means she shouldn't be alive now, she felt like Lady Lazarus, as if she were risen from a grave she was mean to be in. Playing with fate was like playing with a loaded gun - and once that gun went of Faye of fearful of what would be left remaining.

Then again, she simply could not bring up these fears to Roman. The thought of leaving him was too painful. Last time they had discussed anything of the type, they had wandered the halls, avoiding each other like they were strangers. If anything happened to their relationship... she didn't know how to let go, not really. The secret to moving on was a mystery to her. A mystery that to be honest she did not with to find out.

What if I change the world? That random thought sent the girl laughing to herself. As if a little thing like her could do anything about the way things were. She had already tried to change her life by abandoning her family, and how well had that gone? No silly little thoughts were fantasies, as mythical as wishing to play about the castles of Fyrier.

No there was nothing to be done about this except either face the truth, or continue to ignore it. Little Faye was tired of always being the first to give and the first to ask. She felt as if she had sacrificed everything in her life. What had anyone given up for her? No, this time if obliviousness was what was required to let her keep something. She was going to do that.

So, there she sat, at a table, watching the world go by, keeping her secrets so tight she felt like she was sleeping with a gun but that was the life she was choosing to lead.

And being so wrapped up in her own thoughts, these own moral problems, she hardly noticed as another person came by, she didn't notice anybody else in the room at all.

Spoiler:
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

So, Nia half Dared me Empty Re: So, Nia half Dared me

Post by Adria Mason Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

WOAH, niiiiice job, Jill! Very Happy
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm

That was awesome. Very Happy
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 pm

This, is awesome
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am

Casey walked into the restaurant, Defiance in her very walk. It was Nine in the Afternoon, but they had The Best Food so Let Them Stare. She was in the mood for Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, but there was none Remaining. She felt like a Loaded Gun at the news.

Casey suddenly spotted a girl who looked like she was in the need of some Sisterly Bonding Time. Going Forward, she thought she might not be welcomed by the girl. It's Just... Someone Had To.

"Hey," Casey said. "Can I sit here? I know it Sure As Hell Ain't Normal, but you look like you need the company." She liked helping people and was now in an Empire State of Mind. Back in Business, she thought. Even if we're Strangers.

Yeah, yeah, so it's dorky I used 15.

Threads:
    Le Jazz Hott
    The Best Food
    Let Them Stare
    Is There A Cure
    Nine in the Afternoon
    Perks of the Job
    Old Bonds
    Empire State of Mind
    Chocolate, Cocolate, Chocolate
    Overprotection
    The Secret to Moving On
    Remaining
    Sleeping With a Gun
    Always Sing in Strobe Lights
    Strangers
    Sisterly Bonding Time
    What If I Change the World
    Sure As Hell Ain't Normal
    Loaded Gun
    Going Forward
    Order
    Music of the Night
    Back in Business
    Castle of Fyrien
    An Inconvinient Truth
    Someone Had To
    Cat Cradles
    Her Savior and Regret
    Long Gone Champion
    Werewolf in London Montgomery
    It's Just
    Wide Awake With a Long Time Phobia
    Our Song (Salvanna)
    Defiance
    Hardly Anything Left for You to See
    You Can't Stop the Beat
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

God, your posts are terrific. Mine sucks, and I only did 12:

Tshering wrinkled her nose. "Ew," she muttered, "thinking about second year is like sleeping with a gun." She'd never thought that she would again have a dream of a time gone by, when things seemed so much happier. Had her life attained the happiness she had back then, there would have been room for serendipity, or sisterly bonding. Some part of her, however, didn't like the arranged life that would have happened. "It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday," muttered the Ravenclaw, though she had uttered that hastily. She'd always pondered upon the secret to moving on, "If yesterday was, say... two years ago."

The lonely silence haunted the Ravenclaw, and she parted her lips. Thank Merlin Frances chose to spoke first, or the silence would have covered her like a snowstorm. "No matter what you will do I will be there for you," Tshering replied, "even if it is scaring firsties away with a crack of a whip." If Tshering had to be frank with herself, Eye's return to the castle of Fyrien was her saviour and regret. They were strangers. They were sisters.

"Okay," she breathed, shuffling herself slightly away from the Slytherin, eyes scrunched up for the mental torture that was to come, "I know overprotection is not a trait of mine... but... what happened to you? Why did you leave? What have you got? Is there a cure?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 pm