Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Shotgun blast

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Shotgun blast Empty Shotgun blast

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Tattoo's are sexy, Kaci thought, admiring some of the options they had. Boys were attracted to tattoo's right? You couldn't have too much of course-the same with piercings- but a little could be good. What was she supposed to get? And where can she get it without her parents seeing it? Kaci already had one, a cheetah on her right hip, but that wasn't enough. She needed another one.

Maybe she could get one on her lower back, of a crown. And below the crown, McQueen written. She took pride in her family, and the unique last name, so it was fitting. She needed a male's opinion however.

Or maybe of a gun, though she wasn't sure where. A gun in the middle of her back though just might a little weird however. Kaci ruled out that one, and took a look at the other options.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Shotgun blast Empty Re: Shotgun blast

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Something permanent. He both wanted it, and didn't. Having something that would never leave him, that'd always be there forever, that would never hurt him was something that he'd always really wanted. But there had always been that part of him that laughed at the idea.

Zander was back. And it was only a matter of time before everyone he knew hated his guts. Permanent? Them? Not a chance in hell.

But a tattoo? At least that would always be there. Stepping into the parlour, he glanced around him, blue eyes falling on a brunette. Tilting his head, a slow smile spread across his face. "So," he said slowly, "what tattoo are you getting?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 am

Turning around with a flirty smile, Kaci tossed back her hair. "Tattoo?," She replied, her British Accent clashing with his french one. "I don't know, I already one." Kaci bit her lip as she went through a book full of ideas. "I was thinking of my last name, McQueen, with a crown. But... It needs to be sexy." The Brunette gave him a wink. She stopped at an example of a dragon tattoo, and a grin slowly formed. "Will a dragon do it?"

An idea popped in her head, and Kaci turned around to him, with her hands on the table behind her. "Would you like to see my tattoo?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am

His blue gaze ran up and down the girl as she turned around. She had an even better figure from the front. His lips quirking upwards, he dragged his eyes back up to her face. "Well, aren't you the little rebel?"

Making his way towards her, Julian leaned against the table, his gaze flicking down to the book before they returned to her. "Oh, I don't know. I think you're sexy enough without the tattoo." He shot her a wink back, grinning. Humming as he glanced down at the dragon, he let out a long whistle. "Now, that is pretty badass."

The Prideux raised an eyebrow, "Do you say that to just anyone? And here I was, thinking I was special." Julian sighed dramatically, "I'll take you up on the offer, but if that's all you have..." He trailed off, shrugging.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

"I am not little," Kaci pouted adorably, with her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Not even close." Seeing his eyes trail her body, she quirked her lips suggestively. "See something you like?"

"Sexy enough? But what if I wanted to be so sexy," Kaci leaned in and whispered in his ear,"That you were mind blown?" Breathing softly, the British Girl stayed there for a few seconds. Her hand rested on top of his stomach, stroking the muscle.

"Now, you have to earn it. Just seeing my tattoo is a treat, especially where the tail ends." Slowly pulling down her jeans a bit, the top of the Cheetah's head was shown. But she paused, and looked up to him, smirking. "You sure you want to see the rest?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am

"Then prove it," Julian grinned, his eyes just as bright. "Prove what a big girl you are." The Prideux hummed, giving a non-committal shrug of his shoulders. "Possibly."

Running his tongue across the back of his teeth, he grinned, running a hand teasingly down her spine. "Then I'd have to keep coming back for more, you know. But only if you managed to be as sexy as you say."

Raising his eyebrows, he smirked slightly, eyes scanning the tattoo and the skin shown appreciatively. "Oh, I'm pretty sure."
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well, we can go cliff diving. I can get a tattoo in a rather private place or...." Kaci pressed her body against his, looking at him, her eyelashes low. "Party all night, get drunk, and sneak out." Smirking now, Kaci shook her head quickly and tilted her in head in thought. "Wait no... that isn't big enough. Not even close. What do you suggest?"

"And I will only let you come back for more if you are good enough. After all, not just anybody can have me." Kaci put her arms around his neck, and smiled innocently. "I hope you are not doubting me, Mr. That's not very nice too... you won't get anything that way."

Inch by inch, Kaci showed a bit more of her tattoo. She was glad she wore the stretchy jeans. When most of the tattoo was shown, Kaci stopped. "Now, the end tail ends close to a very promising place. I am not sure if I want to show you, Mr."

A quiet cough interrupted them, and Kaci turned around to see the tattoo artist. "If you are not here for an tattoo, You might want to get your own room," He smirked and nodded at Kaci. "What type of tattoo you want?" Giving him a smirk before, she remembered him. He was the one to do her cheetah tattoo. "A dragon please, starting in the center of my back. And the tail will end at the end of my back." Showing him the tattoo, Kaci gave Julian a mischievousness grin. "You can watch."

Walking towards the bench, Kaci took off her shirt, revealing a black lace bra and laid on her stomach, while making a show of it.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Arms wrapping around her, Julian grinned, "All great ideas, I must admit." They wouldn't actually go cliffdiving, would they? Because there was a long list of things he'd rather do before that. "Oh, I have a couple of ideas," he leaned closer, murmuring into her ear. "Wanna hear them?"

He shrugged, running his fingers along her jawline, his other hand playing with the hemline of her shirt. "Only fair. But trust me, I think I'm good enough." He smiled back, an amused glint in his eyes, "Me? Doubting? Never."

The Prideux's eyes never left Kaci's skin, a grin spreading across his face. He could easily get used to the view. Slowly raising his gaze back to her face, he smirked. "I guess I'll just have to prove my worth, won't I?"

A frown crossing his face at the arrival of the tattoo artist, he leaned back against the table, watching the two of them interact. Brightening considerably at her suggestion, Julian grinned. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." Giving his head an amused shake as he watched her, his blue eyes ran across the exposed skin. This would be worth it.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

"Hmm... lets hear what that mind of yours came up with." Her hands crept under his shirt, circling around to his back. Her shirt rode up a bit, revealing the flat stomach that Kaci worked hard at keeping. "Hope it's good."

Ah... boys were so easy to have fun with. Kaci felt his gaze on her exposed skin, and couldn't help but smirk. Oh, she had him snagged. Turning her head towards him as the tattoo artist disinfected her skin (or did some cleaning thing to it), she gave him a wink. "Enjoying the view?"

The artist started on the tattoo, and Kaci resisted the urge to hiss.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh, it is," he grinned down at her, his fingers teasingly dancing across her skin. "But the question is -" Julian paused, leaning towards her, his lips mere millimeters from hers, "Do you deserve to know? I think you need to prove it."

He really should spend more time in Azorat, especially if there were girls like her around. It was a sad thing to accept, that he'd have to rely solely on the comfort of strangers. All of his friends would surely hate him unless...

A tilt of the head, the pulling upwards of lips, they were the only signs of the gears beginning to turn in the blond's head. They'd never be able to hate him. He'd make sure of it.

Snapped out of his thoughts by the British girl, his grin widened as he called out, "Possibly."

He flinched, hands snaking up to rub at his own back. Though he was no stranger to pain, he'd never gotten used to watching other people experience it.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 am

He was teasing her. And she was eager, curious, to see how well this boy can amuse her, entertain her. And those lips looked amazingly... kissable. "Prove how much I am interested?" Kaci questioned, mouth quirking in amusement. "Or how much I am worth it?" She trailed her lips across his jaw, barely touching the skin.

"Hmmm.... I think my bra strap is getting in the way," Kaci told Julian innocently. Turning to the Tattoo artist, he barely gave her a nod. Huh, he must be busy concentrating on the work. "Since this lovely man is busy working on giving me this tattoo, can you take care of it?" The British Girl gave him a wide smile and made her self comfortable again.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 am

"Both work," he grinned, lifting his shoulders slightly. "But I don't know..." his eyes trailed back down her, fingers continuing to enjoy their journey along her body. "You seem worthy." Letting out a little growl at her kisses, his grin widened. "More than worthy."

He stretched his arms, muscles rippling underneath his shirt. The wonders of nutrition potions. "I might be able to manage." Making his way over to them, he gave the tattoo artist a curt nod before focusing on the girl in front of him. Trailing his fingers across the soft skin of her upper back and shoulder for much longer than necessary, he finally shifted the bra strap. "Better?" he murmured into her ear, his fingers dancing along her side. "Anything else you want me to do?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 am

Nipping at his neck, Kaci dug her nails lightly into his back. "Show me then, that I am worthy." She gave a slight moan, and licked her lips. "Show me," She repeated.

Kaci resisted the urge to curl her back, as his fingers ran across her exposed back. She didn't want to ruin the tattoo. Man, she wouldn't mind if he took off her bra completely. He distracted her from the pain of the needle going into her skin. "Distract me. After all, a needle going into your skin is not the best feeling in the world."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 pm

He grinned at her, his grip on her tightening as he pulled her closer. "As you wish." And with that, he leaned towards her, his lips running across whatever skin he could reach, his hands settling at the small of her back.

"I can do that," Julian hummed, his lips brushing against her ear before pressing them into her jawline, his fingers tracing shapes into her skin, being careful to stay out of the way of the artist's needle.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Baring her neck, Kaci closed her eyes and moaned at feeling his lips on her skin. She grabbed handfuls of his t-shirt and pulled him even closer, wanting to feel more of him on her body. He knew how to tease a girl, and make her feel good.

Time past, and the artist was half done with the tattoo. Kaci was extremely happy that she came to get a tattoo today- this man was a god. It was obvious that he had lots and lots of practice. Kaci didn't really care though, after all, she had lots of practice entertaining guys after all. Kaci kissed his neck, and nibbled on a spot. Her hands was under his shirt, stroking the muscles.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm

He grinned against her skin, all too amused by her moan. There really was nothing better than flirting with girls. The result was just so pleasurable. His hands pressing into her shoulder blades, he pulled her closer, nipping at her throat, a growl beginning somewhere in the back of his throat.

A small shiver ran down his spine at her touch and Julian pulled himself closer to the blonde, his lips and hands running across every inch of her he could reach.

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Her skin tingled under the heavenly pleasure she was receiving, and her eyelids were low. Finally tired of all the lack of attention to her lips, Kaci grabbed him roughly and placed her lips on his. Finally.

Kaci knew that the tatoo was very close to being down now. She also know her back will hurt from the new tattoo, but as if she would care. A painless potion will get rid of the pain. Kaci was going home with this boy, nobody what.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 pm

A few months ago - weeks, really - had someone grabbed him, even with the intention to pleasure him, not harm him, his reaction would've been the farthest thing from positive. But his state of mind over the last month had done such a 180 that such a reaction wasn't even worried about.

Julian just kissed back, his arms wrapping around her as he pressed his body against hers.

He'd long forgotten about the tattoo artist. He could hardly remember anything that wasn't related to the girl in front of him. He was most definitely going to spending some quality time with her after this.

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 am

"Hurry up with the tattoo will you?" Kaci snapped at the tattoo artist, who had to have like five more minutes work to do. The artist didn't give her a single glance as he did the tail of the fiery dragon. Kaci turned back to Julian, her lips forming a pout.

Her fingers found his jeans, and traced the skin around there. Eyes half-lidded, Kaci made pleasurable noises at the back of her throat as he lavished attention on her sensitive body. She vaguely notice the artist smoothing cream on the tattoo, taking away the pain.

"Help me put my shirt on," She murmured in his ear, lips touching the earlobe. She smirked and pouted a little. "After all, I am a bit sore. A girl can't do everything by herself.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Julian chuckled, shaking his head softly. Someone was being impatient, weren't they? But he'd always found the teasing the best part, so he was going to keep her impatient for just a little while longer.

A low moan parting from his lips, a small shudder ran up his spine and he pulled her closer to him, his lips making their way back up to hers.

"Why would I want to that?" he whispered teasingly, a grin crossing his face. "The less clothes, the better."
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 pm

"We have to be publicly acceptable for a little bit don't we? We can't have people stopping us on our way to have some private time together." Kaci gave him a winning smirk, and gestured with her head. "Now, will you help me put on my shirt?"

The tattoo artist was off in the corner, with his back turned. He was busy with another client- a woman who apparently wanted to get a lioness. Kaci supposed it was a good idea, but being a Gryffindor herself and didn't want to publicized it, it wouldn't happen on her body. The sixth year turned her attention back to Julian and stroked the skin under his T-shirt.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 am

"Fine," he murmured, but initially made no move to pull away, continuing to place soft, teasing kisses against her skin for a moment longer. Finally pulling away, he grinned at her before going off in search of her shirt. Returning moments later with the silky fabric between his fingers, he hummed softly as he pulled the shirt over he head. He was so used to taking shirts off girls that this was just odd.

By no means difficult, just strange.

"There you go," Julian said, grinning at her. "Now," he began, his voice low as he leaned back towards her, eyes bright. "About this private time together...." The French boy trailed off, his grin only widening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:55 pm