Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fix You

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fix You Empty Fix You

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Daniel walked into the night club and sat down and ordered a virgin Appletini. He sipped it casually. He had sent Casey and Kat owls. And now he was waiting for them to show up. He wanted a night out with his two best friends and that was all. He slid his bangs back into place with his thumb. and looked down at his clothes, impeccable as always. He smiled and pulled out a fashion magazine. He could entertain himself whilst he waited, couldn't he? Obviously not. His eyes focussed on a young woman approached him, being niether Casey nor Kat, Danni grew greathly concerned

(Dan's outfit http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZjYH_VhXCs4/TSPdgPwg8RI/AAAAAAAAE34/Vxs9yGg2UQQ/s1600/Kurt_H_.jp )
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Fix You Empty Re: Fix You

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Candy was trying to enjoy the night. She told Terry that she was working but all she wanted was to have fun. She would rather be hanging out with Lissy. A nice girl who wasn't anything like she was. And Candy knew that she wanted to leave so many times but Terry always threaten her. But she then seen a young man reading a fashion magazine. And she couldn't help but go over to him. That is when she sat down beside of him. “ Here by yourself tonight?”
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Dan nodded, licking his finger and flipping the page.

"yes for a while. a few friends are joining me, and then we may go window shopping i think." he smiled kindly at the woman "daniel heartford." he heald out a hand. "i can honestly say i dont come to this place that often, but hey, theres a first time for everything in guess"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Candy was glad when she heard that he wasn't going to be alone. “ That sounds like a good fun plan.” She then couldn't help but smile as she thought how she helped Lissy. “ Candy Roberts.” She then shook his hand. “ Yeah it is really a nice place to hang out and you are right there is a first for everything.”
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Danni's cell phone blipped, a message from Kat. Being half muggle had its advantages. He reaad it, smiled, and texted her back, then turned his attention back to the woman sitting opposite him.

"So, Candy, what do you do for a living? I haven't really seen you around here." he was curious, usually he had stopped to have conversations with people when he was out walking, and he had never seen this woman.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Candy then seen his cell phone. She smiled because she knew that she had one. It was the newest one that had come out. Terry made sure that she only had the best of everything.

He then asked her what she did. What was it with people and wanting to know what she did. “ I am a stripper.” Sometimes she wished that she could come up with a lie and have people believe it.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

The word stripper surged through danni's mind like lightning. So dirty, so... lowly. The woman seemed kindly enough, but nobody ever needed to resort to being a stripper. He was only 14, he was a top student at Juliard, school of music and theatre, a novice wedding planner (planned both of his aunt's weddings) and he was a designer. He could teach the woman at least one of these things.

"what would you say..if i offered to help you turn your life around?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Candy knew that what she did wasn't looked as right. But it was something that keep her to have money and a good place to live. Yeah she knew that she could do other things with her life. And she knew that she was going to try and turn it around. This was something that she never planned on doing. But there was no getting out of it now. She tried many times and Terry wouldn't let her go.

“ What would you say if I told you I have a pretty good life. And it isn't always about being a stripper.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:45 pm