Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..)

Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..) Empty Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..)

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:22 pm

It had been a week since Sam's run in with Kerew. It wasnt a full moon that he was used to tonight; he hadnt even remembered or had time to prepare. This one was a red moon, and it was strange. It made him feel strange. Made him forget who he was.

He hid himself in the cave in the forest and screamed in apin, cupping his throbbing head in his hands. Wolfie ran for cover. Sam could feel his mind beocming more savage like the wolf's, and before he lost his mind to madness like Dr Jekyll to Mr Hyde, he has a vision, something he didnt usually have, of blood. Death. Something bad was going to happen, and he'd be powerless to stop it...

He hoped the wolf in he would be too weak to do any harm. His ears pricked up as he heard someone approach.

"NO! STAY BACK! RUN AWAY!" He roared in pain as his transformation grew stronger, his nails beocming claws, his teeth becoming fangs.

He fell to his knees and his clothes began to shred as his bones and muscles changed. He screamed as his scars and bruns reopened. The blood ran into his eyes.

He looked up through his hands in horror as he saw the person approaching was Hayden.
    "Nooo.... please god no.... not her...." He thought. He shook and cried in frustration. Hadnt she already gone through enough?
    "Hayden... please...arrgh!..go! you have to get awya from me before its to late..arrrgh!!!! *Roar* *Hooooowl*!"

Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..) Empty Re: Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..)

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm

It had been a week since Hayden had seen Sam and she was feeling down because of it. Usually he kept in contact and it hurt Hayden that she hadn't heard hide or hair from him.

Sighing, she wondered by the silent cave and sat upon a rock. She opened her book and began to read.

Suddenly, she heard the most pain-filled scream and stood up with a start. Glancing round nervously, she could see no one but she was always alert now since the run in with Kerew.

Entering the cave, she silently crept closer to the noise. Hayden suddenly gasped. It was Sam!

"Oh my Godric!! Sam!!!" she screamed, her eyes wide with horror.

She watched in horror as Sam transformed.

She let out a gasp at the unhuman howl.

Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..) Empty Re: Blood Red Moon (closed) (sad x'(..)

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Sam rolled about on the floor in pain as he continued to turn, still only 70% through his transformation into a werewolf. The scream hurt his ears and he cupped his hands over them.

He rolled over to his knees and looked into Hayden's terrifed silver eyes. They shone like moonlight...
    He strained and tears fell down his cheeks and he fought against the wolf to remember who he was and who Hayden was; once he gave into the beast, it was all over unless she killed him first. He didnt want to kill one of his best and most dear friends. It would destroy him inside.

He's eyes trembled and his struggled sobs turned more into growls. His mouth stretched into a snout, his ears lengthened, his teeth turned to fangs.

He lunged forward on all fours and snarled up at Hayden; his mind lost to the wolf who harboured no recognition. Baring his fangs it rose to its feet growing its claws as it approached her. The man wanted to protect but the wolf wanted to kill, and it was the wolf, not the man, that was in control for the moment...

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm

She looked at him, watching the tears fall down his face, staining them. She swallowed nervously, her silver eyes dancing with fear. "Come on Sam. You can fight it" she called, backing away slowly.

Her trembling hand held onto her wand. She watched terrified as he transformed. Hair began to sprout all over his body and she gulped. Why do i always find myself in the wrong places at the wrong time, she thought to herself.

As she saw the fangs come, she knew there was no way for him to change back. "Sam, It's me. It's Hayden. Remember me. It's Haid" she whispered, hoping he'd recognise her but she knew he wouldn't.

She nervously watched the claws, knowing how much they hurt as they sliced through the flesh. Turning round, she readied herself to run.

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Her calls coulnt reach him now. The wolf couldnt hear words, only sounds. It crept closer towards her with every step she took away from him. The wolf readied itself to pounce and chase after Hayden. It felt threatened when it saw her hand on her wand and it growled more.

The man wished she hadnt come. The man wished she didnt get herself in bad situations like this when it wasnt her fault. But the man couldnt break through the mind of the wolf. He had never trained himself to have that kind of strength.

Wolfie charged out from the trees into the cave in front of Hayden, barking at Sam to stop and at her to run.
    Wolfie forced himself to take the form of half demon-dog, half man.
    "Hayden!" He spoke. "It's no use when he's like this! Run while you still can! Go! I'll hold him off for you il mio cuore, il mio angelo, il mio amico!"

Wolfie turned back into dog form and bared his fangs at Sam, ready to fight and pounce just as Sam's werewolf self was.

The wolf roared at Hayden. She would need to protect herself, but if she withdrew her wand, he would just dive on her before she even had time to blink.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:40 pm

She watched wide eyed as the wolf crept closer. Flinching at the low growl it emitted when he saw her hand on her wand, she relaised it felt threatened. Trying to be braver than she felt, she threw the wand away from herself, hoping it would feel less threatened.

She watched him carefully, edging back quietly. She stumbled a little over her own foot, watching in horror as th wolf's head whipped towards the noise.

She listened to Wolfie's words. "Vieni con me allora. Si prega di venire con me" she pleaded.
    Wolfie turned back into dog form and bared his fangs at Sam, ready to fight and pounce just as Sam's werewolf self was.

Glancing at them both again, she turned and ran.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Throwing away her wand did nothing to deter the wolf. It backed away to have more running speed. The wolfs eyes locked onto her with every noise she made.
    Although still in wolf form, Wolfie spoke,
    "I'll catch up to you Hayden, i just need to be able to hold him off long enough."

Wolfie leapt up at Sam and scratched him across the eyes so the wolf roared in pain. He picked up Hayden's wand in his mouth and tried to run with her, but Sam's wolf form soared through the sky over their heads and landed in front of them, forcing them back into the cave, snarling a roaring; fire burning in its eyes.

Wolfie tried to attack again but the wolf batted him to one side were Wolfie whined as he hit a tree. The wolfs gaze turned back to Hayden and it dove at her, digging its claws into her back and its fangs into her neck, the sheer force of him knocking into her alone probably strong enough to break her neck.

It wasnt until he had bit into her neck that Sam regained some human consciousness. It was too late by the time he had realised what he had done.
    Wolfie - in man form - got onto his knees and cried, "Nooooo!!! Why god?! Why did you let Sam do that?! Why her! Why il mio cuore?!"

Sam carried her out of the cave into the rain and howled a sad heartbroken howl up into the sky as he forced himself to turn back.
    "Hoooooowwwwwllll-ooooooo! No!" He cradled her in his arms and cried as he looked down at her. "Haid! Please hang in there! You'll be alright! You've got to be! Hayden i am so sorry! I never meant to... i didnt mean..."

He choked on throaty sobs and stroked her face. He could see her blood on his hands and down her clothes. He shuddered, and tried to press down on the wound. He couldnt be the one to kill her! He just couldnt be! She was one of his dearest friends, how would he ever live with himself.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Hayden nodded at Wofie and started running.

She fell to her knees as he jumped over them. Scrambling up, she backed away into the cave.

"Sam, It's me. It's Haid" she whispered, her voice quivering. She gasped as the wolf attacked Wolfie.

She screamed at the wolf dove at her with enough force to knock her into the cave wall, almost rendering her unconious. Coughing to rid the blood from her mouth, she looked up at the Wolf with large scared eyes which shone in the moonlight.

As she tried to pull herself into a sitting position she found her arm was broken and sticking out in an unnatural position.

It pounced at her again, it's claws digging into her back, piercing the skin painfully. She stiffled a cry of pain as she felt the blood run down her back.

The wolf's fangs dug into her neck and she screeched, blood running out of her mouth. "S..s.." she choked. Her hands desperatily gripped the Wolf's fur. His teeth had torn through her main neck veins.

Hayden was scared, so scared. Her vision was blurring and there was this pain, this agony. She whimpered, her body going limp as everything went black.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Sam shook her gently.
    "Please dont leave me Haid... not like this.... please..." His tears trickled down his cheek and landed in dots on Hayden's face. He didnt want this to be his final memory of her; her screaming in terror at him and lying limply bleeding in his arms. He wiped the blood from her mouth with his thumb and kissed her softly goodbye before holding her closely to his chest and crying again. Wolfie limped over and also licked Hayden goodbye, howling a sad song.

"Hayden..." Sam whispered tearfully. "I dont know if you can hear me or not... but... im so sorry.... i wished i could have stopped this... i wish i could take it back... please dont die.... please dont leave me...."
    He placed his hand on her sotmach and felt worse than he ever had done in his life. Thanks to him, Hayden and her baby would never get to meet face to face.

"Stay...with m-me.." He stammered and choked on his tears. "D-dont f-fly... away.... too soon... the angels can wait.... for the moment..."

His hand cupped the side of her face. He rested her head gently on his chest and stroked her face, begging her to come back. To wake up and hit him for being a git. He wanted to pick her up in his arms and run her to the hospital, but Wolfie put his paw on Sam's lap, shaking his head to say it was too late; even if Sam ran at the speed of light to get her to the hospitla ward, there'd be nothing they could do now.

Sam pulled a hair from his head and from Wolfies and made a rose and a lily, which he placed in Hayden's hands. The paradox liquid poured out of the silver bottle and eloped Hayden. Saizilia's form appeared in front of Sam.
    "I knew it was only a matter of time until the monster won... You should never have came here... you should never have come here... let her go Sam... i'll keep her body somewhere safe until a funeral is arranged... you and those who knew her will need time...."

Sam tightened his arms around her; he didnt want to let her go, but the liquid took her anyway and vanished. He wrapped his arms around himself, digging his nails hard into his shoulders and he screamed up at the sky before he beat the ground with his hands, crying into the mud as heavy rain pelted down on his back. She was gone.... his Hayden was gone... His life had suddenly lost meaning.... he could die know and wouldnt care, he'd deserve it; he had blood on his hands. She didnt need to die. He curled up into a ball with Wolfie by his side and just cried and cried and cried, his heart a tight hard spikey ball in his chest...

(Awww, i'll miss you Haid :'( ... Take care hun xx)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:56 am