Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New Encounters

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New Encounters Empty New Encounters

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 am

Rosetta hummed as she wandered along the bank of the lake. She wondered how she got here this fast before giggling at herself. Apparition. She almost forgot. No one thought her, yet she knew how. She wondered why.

It was a wonder why every time she's near water she starts to think deeply. Maybe the sweet serenity it gave her was her ticket to deep thinking. Either way she was glad.

She tucked a stray red hair behind her ear, as her light blue dress swayed with the winds. She huffed slightly and sat near the water's edge, just wanting to take in the beautiful surroundings now.
    Dementor
    Dementor
    Other
    Other

New Encounters Empty Re: New Encounters

Post by Dementor Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm

The Dementor swept across a large lake, quickly gliding into the shadows cast by the trees, while it had almost become a rarity to see Dementors, this one was in need of a feast

As it glided slowly through the shadows, it sensed a witch, a young witch sitting down beside the river. The Dementor slowly began gliding up towards the young girl, as it did so atmosphere became cold and stale, finally the Dementor would feed
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Rosetta hummed as she shivered, feeling quite cold all of a sudden. She sensed something was a bit... off. She frowned and turned to look back and blinked, seeing the dementor. She pouted "Hello..." she said to it. She must've looked like a lunatic trying to talk to it. "I don't think you can feed on me..." the little girl said, studying the thing with her stormy gray eyes. "I have no memories... not as of late" she explained before turning back to the lake.

"Lovely isn't it?" she asked the dementor, wondering if it had a voice.
    Dementor
    Dementor
    Other
    Other

Post by Dementor Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am

The Dementor swept over the young woman and hovered above her, almost as though it was staring right at her

The Dementor opened its mouth and began sucking the positve thoughts and memories from the young girl, it feed on memories from her past, the time she spend with her Aunt in the foster home

Dementor was surprized to find not alot of happy memeories but was determined to feed, draining even the slightest happy memory from her

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

Rosetta looked up, only to stare at the Dementor with blank gray eyes. She let it feed though. It wouldn't do anything to her. She lost her memories and all whats left was that from the foster home where there wasn't much fun.

"Are you done now Mr. Dementor?" the little girl asked after a moment. "Should I think of happy things to feed you?" she added, later. One of Rosetta's personalities- being generous even to those who might harm her.
    Dementor
    Dementor
    Other
    Other

Post by Dementor Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 am

The Dementor continued to draw on the young womans emotions and memories, though it grew harder to find them. It continued more forcefully, making it hard for the woman to breathe

Finally the stopped, while it had not fulfilled its self, it seemed this girl had very little happy memories or was excellent at Occlumency, however the Dementor was able to make the bad exoeriences of her life more predominant than before, even if only temporary

The Dementor swept through the girl, giving her a cool chill as it ventured on in search of its next victim
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 pm

All of a sudden, Rosetta found it hard to breathe as memories- bad memories of the foster home assaulted her. She felt tears leak from her eyes but she made no sound or movement when the dementor swept through her. She laid down though, feeling faint as she tried to get her breathing back to normal. Trying to get the bad memories out now.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Artemis was walking along. Minding his own business when he came across a dementor. And he seen that there was a young girl that was in trouble. And she looked like she was a student and he couldn't stand there and do nothing. That is when he pulled out his wand and pointed at it and said. “ Expecto Patronum.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Rosetta blinked a few times but all she could see were memories playing like a movie or a slide show before her eyes. She saw a bright light and a sort of 'thing' formed from it.

She frowned and wobbly sat up using her hands, looking straight at the man with cautious but miserable eyes even though the dementor was now gone.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Artemis seen that the dementor was now gone. This was good now he could focus his attention on this girl. He knew that she would be scared since she didn't know who he was.

He then pulled out some chocolate from his pocket. “ Eat this you will fee a lot better.” Artemis was sure that this girl wasn't going to trust him. “ I am a professor.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Rosetta's lips formed into a thin line as she tried to stand tall, looking at the man directly to the eyes. She looked down from the chocolate then back to him, a pout on her face. "P-professor?" she repeated before looking frantic and bowing "I am so sorry to cause you trouble professor!"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Artemis was watching the girl just to see how she was doing. He then seen that she looked at the chocolate and then started to pout. “ Yes I am a Professor at Beauxbaton.” Artemis then seen how she was acting. “ This was no trouble and you can call me Artemis since you are not one of my students.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 am

Rosetta stood straight and nodded, stiffly. "Oh" she said before flashing a bright grin. "Hello then Artemis... my name is Rosetta... Rosetta LaCross" she said before going over to him and poking his nose. "What are you doing here at night?" she asked, totally trying to stir away the talk from what just happened or was trying to.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Artemis was glad that the girl was alright. And then he saw her grin. “ Hello Rosetta very nice to meet you. He then watched as she then came over and poked his nose. And she was asking what he was doing here at night. “ Well I am here remembering the girl that I loved. She died last year.” Artemis then couldn't help but stare at her. “ What are you doing here at night and in France? You don't go to Beauxbaton.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Rosetta's smile faltered and ultimately gone. "Oh" she said looking at him with slight sympathy "I'm sorry" she said with a small nod. She tilted her head at his question and shrugged. Why was she here? she thought,mentally pouting. "I guess for a walk 'tis all" she said, finally, "I'm at most ease when I'm near the water for some reason"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Artemis watched as her smiled faded away. When he told her what he was doing here. All he wanted to do was to stop thinking about Phillie. Because it really wasn't good for him. He then stood there as she was going to tell him why she was here. And he couldn't believe when she said she was just going for a walk.

“ What school do you attend? Because Rosetta you are in France.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm

She watched his expression and frowned, feeling sympathy for him. "Her death took a toll on you, didn't it?" she said, voice full of concern before she hummed and turned her back to him, looking back to the lake. "I know I'm in France" she said, a small troubled frown on her face "I think I apparated here... I don't know really" she explained "I was just thinking for a place to think and I blinked and found myself here" she finished with a shrug.

"Durmstrang the school of the dark arts" she said though a knot started forming in her stomach when she heard the name Beauxbatons. Memories with faces blurred that meant something but didn't at the same time flashed her mind before fading away and with that she let out a frustrated sigh.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Artemis sighed as the girl said that her death must have taken a toll on him. “ Yes it did when I was about ready to kill myself to be with her. She was my world.” He then was watching her as she was saying what was happening. “ How can a student apparate? I know they don't teach that until you are in your seventh year. So I really don't know how this happened. But maybe you was near a porkey and grabbed it.”

His heart stopped when she said that she was from Durmstrang. And that is when he was looking down at the ground. Everything was coming back that he was trying to bury. He didn't want to forget about Phillie but he was trying to move on.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm

She shrugged at his words "I don't know" she said before tilting her head "No one taught me and it was unlikely it was a port-key... it's a one time use two-way device isn't it?" she frowned "Your girl wouldn't have been happy if you tried killing yourself you know."

Her eyes widened in alarm and placed a hand under his chin, to make him look at her. "I'm sorry for whatever I've done" she said, knowing that something she said caused him to remember things he didn't want to remember.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Artemis was looking at the girl. “ Yes portkey can be used both ways. But I am not sure that you got here. But I do know that you are far away from your school. And in the middle of the night? “ He then sighed because he knew that he was sounding like a Professor. “ She killed herself and I don't know why. I promised her the world and then this happened.”

He then was looking at the ground. “ She went to Durmstrang. I was hoping to marry her when she finished school. But she then ended her life and left mine in a mess.” Nothing was going right in his life anymore.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm

She chuckled at the professor. "All professors are alike huh?" she mused, amused at his behavior. The smile swept from her face again, just like last time. "It wasn't your fault though... It was no ones" she reasoned before sighing and hugging him. This man... had gone through so much. It was heart-wrenching.

"I'm sorry" the girl said. "I didn't know" she added, frowning. "I'm really sorry..."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Artemis blinked. “ Don't think that we are all alike. I know I take being a Professor seriously.” He then was watching her. “ I don't know who fault it was. But she knew that she could always have come to me if anything was hard. And I would have taken hr in.” Artemis was shocked as she was hugging him since he has never meet her before.

“ It isn't your fault. You told me where you went to school. And it was the same one that Phillie went to.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

"Do you want me to go back then?" she asked the professor before sighing, seeing his expression. "Aunt Lily, the one who takes care of the foster home, told me that hugs are calming and can comfort anyone thats in pain" she explained and looked at him with sad eyes. "Your in pain... so much pain... I'm sorry" she said before letting him go, mentally chastising herself for doing what she did.

She saw flashbacks of classes with this man and frowned. Dahell am i remembering? she thought before shaking her head. "I'm sorry..." was the only thing she said, not knowing what else to say to a man whose remembering the death of the one he loves
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

“ No you are fine.” He didn't want her to think that she was doing anything wrong. She was only doing what she was taught. “ And your Aunt Lily is right it is just sometimes I worry when people do that. There is so many evil people in this world that you don't know what would happen.” Rosettat hen talked about how much he was in pain. “ You are fine you did nothing wrong.”

Artemis didn't want to start having flashbacks right now. He had nothing to drink to numb down. That is when he has been doing a lot since Phillie died. Drinking and even his twin wasn't around for it. “ You should never say sorry for something that you couldn’t control.”
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:09 am

She only nodded to his explanation and moved to sit near the back again, untying a pouch from her waist. She looked up at him and motioned for him to sit by her. "Aunt lily says its best to talk about this rather than letting it eat you up from the inside and out"

She smiled lightly remembering her Aunt Lily- she was the mother of the foster home, the doctor, the therapist and so much more. Rosetta looked up at him and a hint of a smirk crossed her lips, "Aunt Lily says that drinking is bad too"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 pm