Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

no man is an island, i just don't know it

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

no man is an island, i just don't know it - Page 2 Empty Re: no man is an island, i just don't know it

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Adam smirked into the kiss when she wrapped her leg around his waist. Adam has never been this straight forward with anyone, so this shocked him, probably as much as it did her.

When she pulled away and smiled he smiled back at her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

no man is an island, i just don't know it - Page 2 Empty Re: no man is an island, i just don't know it

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Emelie looked down at the ground, untangling herself from Adam. She didn't know what to say, but for once the silence didn't bother her at all. The Prideux wanted that moment to last forever, just to freeze time and stay where she was.

"I feel like there's nothing left to say," Em said, breaking the silence.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Adam chuckled when she said that. He put a little space between them so she could have a place to move if she needed to. He studied her pasture and nodded.

"Yeah, you basically told me something no one else knows about you and I'm glad. You know my secret and now I know yours" Adam nodded.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:18 pm

She turned her head away, glancing over the lake. Emelie wasn't the type to be like this. She didn't love anyone. It hurt too much. Not just her, but whoever she loved went down with her. Her grandmother had lost a son because Emelie cared too much to disobey him. She had been ruins for too long, and it was time to build the little hope she had left into something huge. To build it into herself.

"Speaking of secrets," the blonde whispered quietly. Taking a few steps back, she slipped her shoes off. Bare feet hitting the ground, she started dancing. The one thing that bound her to her mother for eternity. Dance. Emelie turned away, her eyes slipping closed. She stood still now, and sat down heavily on the ground, feeling utterly exhausted. "I'm tired."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Adam watched as she looked towards the lake. Adam sensed that she was scared of something. Adam put a hand on her shoulder, afraid that she would run and he'd have to chase after her. "Emelie, what's going on? Are you alright" Adam asked.

Adam watched her and she just started dancing. Adam was so confused that this was happening to her. 'What was she doing?' Adam thought curiously. He watched as she sat on the ground and said she was tired. "Lets get you home, so you can rest" Adam suggested.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm

It was a state that resembled being drunk. She had never been drunk, but form what Emelie had heard, it was like this. She felt giddy, but her emotions on everything were screwed up. She felt like there were two people inside her- not two personalities, but two people- fighting for control. "I honestly don't know."

Isadora clenched her jaw. So now she was 'the bad guy'. Not an innocent girl. She had obeyed a person she cared for, no more. She hated the way Emelie thought of her. She didn't need to be liked. She needed to be dominant.

Useless bitch! she told Emelie. However, the voice disappeared in her head again.

"Where's home?" Emelie asked, feeling fragile. "I don't know home."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Adam stepped back a little. Emelie looked like she was going to explode, but he didn't know why she was. Everything seemed fine not that long ago, but here she is looking like she is about to kill someone. Adam studied her features before answering her question. "Emelie, you live with your adoptive family, remember" Adam explained.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 am

Isadora had not given up, though. Emelie had controlled them for too long, so it wasn't hard to slip into domination. This time it was less confusing. She understood what was going on. A malicious smile spread across her lips as she admired the boy. He didn't seem like much.

Emelie was muttering to her in the back of her head, but Isadora paid the comments no attention. She raised the arm, just to prove how much control she had. The other hushed down.

It was easy to see the difference between Emelie and Isadora. Their mimic was opposite each other, though Isadora could attempt to act. It wasn't like she was going to, though. Seven years. That was how long she'd been suppressed.

"Air," the Prideux stated at random. It was something she hadn't considered for ages. Emelie breathed. Isadora hid.

She put a hand on her hip, tilting her head to the side with an amused expression. "Well, now I'm here. Now things can get fun."

Isadora gasped as a jet of pain hit her. Emelie was fighting back already. She should have known. "I'm going to be back, you know."

The words were directed to the boy, as she felt her control fading. "No matter what you do, you'll never be safe. You can't be. Especially not around us."

With that, Isadora faded away. Emelie was back in control of her own body, breathing heavily. She looked around. Her vision was getting blurry.

The blonde could only collapse.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

Adam was a little take back by what was going on. He stepped back and watched as Emelie began to speak to him. He was confused. What was Emelie talking about? Emelie looked like she was in a battle with something. When Adam finally saw the struggling stop, Emelie collapsed and he caught her before she hit the ground hard. "Em" Adam called out to her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm

It was cold. Her dream reminded her of the day she had been pulled out. Dominant for the first time. Isadora had refused to make way for her, so Emelie had used force. She couldn't bear to be hidden behind the girl that let her family fall apart.

Emelie was deeply asleep, and she couldn't wake yet. Rest. It was hard to contain the Other.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 am

Adam didn't know what to do. He never met anyone with this kind of baggage. Adam picked her up bridal style and walked over to the doc and laid her down Adam started to splash a little bit of water on her face to see if it would wake her up. Adam was really confused on what was going on but he knew it wasn't good.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:08 pm

She woke, still feeling utterly exhausted. Emelie was still strong enough to raise herself into a sitting position. She wiped her face to get all the water off. "Now, was that really necessary?"

It felt good, to have control over her own body again. The blonde knew that there was no use in lying over what she had just done. Or rather, what her sister had done. Emelie shook her head.

"I need you to tell me exactly what Isador- I mean, myself said a few minutes ago," Emelie told him calmly, assuming that he knew what she was talking about.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Adam chuckled but he was relieved that she was okay. "Yes it was. You scared me half to death, what excately happened Em" Adam asked. He had been so worried and just to see her awake and okay was good enough for him.

Adam watched as she tried to get her head around things. "Okay, I'm all ears" he gestured for her to continue. He knew it was important.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Biting her lip, the french teen looked aroung cautiously. She wasn't looking for people, but it just seemed right. Focusing back on Adam, Emelie sighed quietly. "I'm not just me. That wasn't me."

"When I explained that I killed my father, it wasn't exactly me. I wasn't born. I probably don't even exist," the Prideux continued. It was hard to explain, and she was getting frustrated. "Isadora and I are twins. Sort of. The only thing is that we're in the same body. She was dominant for seven years. I kind of watched from the sidelines. When dad died, I became dominant, and I have been ever since. She's acting up, though. Wants her control, y'know?"

Emelie sighed. He didn't have a clue, did he? "I'm sorry, but she hates you."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Adam was confused on what she mean't that it wasn't her. "Who was it then?" he asked curious.

When Emelie explained everything to him, he looked at her trying to process everything that is going on. So she had two sides. Good and bad. "Isn't there a potion or spell to keep her at bay, so you don't harm anyone?" he asked. He didn't want Emelie to do something she would regret.

Adam nodded. "Maybe I can get her to like me, like I got you to".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:35 am