Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN) Empty No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN)

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Aspen pushed open the pub doors and paused to take a deep breath, breathing in the scent of blood. "Hello. Hello" He smiled saying hi to everyone he passed.

He made his way to the bar and took one of the stools.

"Can i get you anything?" Asked the bartender.

"Hmm i don't think so. Why'd you ask?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"Erm this is a bar you order drinks and drink them." Explained the confused bartender.

"Oh really?" Asked Aspen turning to look around. "But i don't think you stock what i want. How about some o negative? You have that?" He asked spinning on the chair.

"You mean like blood? No we don't... we don't allow vampires in here."

"Yes blood, blood is good. Vampire wait where? I don't blame you disgusting little creatures." He said shaking his head to look at the nearest man. "Where's this vampire?" He whispered. "I can't believe you don't sell blood man that just sucks." He frowned tossing a coin up and down.

He shrugged. "Okay i'll just sit here and wait then." He smiled leaning back on the bar. "Carry on doing what ever it is you guys do."

No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN) Empty Re: No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Darquesse had been settling in here in England a lot faster than she had antcipated, she had the help of her...boyfriend? Partner? Friend with benefits? And above that she had been able to find her way around today without too much hassle on her part, and because of that Darquesse decided to treat herself to a nice drink.

Walking up to the bar she sat down on one of the stools and rested her head in her hand, she was about to take out her latest re-read of Shakespeare when Darquesse spotted a very unusual looking man standing not far from her.

He wasn't having a drink so Darquesse wondered, just what was he doing here? Maybe he was waiting to meet someone.

"Butterbeer and a muffin please."

She cast a small smile at the man before she began to read her book muttering the words softly.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN) Empty Re: No o negative seriously? And you call yourself a bar? (OPEN)

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 11:45 pm

He smiled spinning around at the sound of a female voice. "Howdy ma'am how are you on this fine morning? I used to love muffins back when i could eat them." He smiled moving to sit down beside her.

"What you reading?" He asked moving down to read the cover.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Darquesse couldn't help but smile at the man as he came over to her, he spoke like a cowboy she thought and immediately her attention was gripped by what he said 'when he could eat them' what was wrong with him? Was he allergic to wheat now or something.

"Hello."

She smiled gently at the man.

"It's called the Merchant of Venice, it's a play by William Shakespeare. You know of it?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 11:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side watching her. He nodded. "No i can't say i have a man like me just doesn't have time to read. I'm too busy watching my back." He said scanning the room.

"You see anyone of these people could be an assassin. But they're not i can tell." He smiled tapping the side of his head.

"A lady like yourself should not be out here alone this is a dangerous world we live in, no one should be out alone." He said picking something out of his fang which was annoying him.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 am

Darquesse was thoroughly amused by the man and his actions, he was very interesting but with a tinge of paranoia which made him funny, well, funny to her at least. Smiling gently at him she closed her book so that she could give him her undivided attention.

"You should make time to read, if only for ideas..."

She trailed off, letting him take that in the way that he wanted, sinister or not.

"Forgive me but isn't that just a little bit paranoid?"

Darquesse chuckled, feeling a little bolder than normal.

"I can handle myself."

She stated, frowning a little as the man appeared to be picking something out of his...fangs?
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

"With my job you just can't make time it's a 24 hour thing you have no break. You take a break when you die." He smirked. "And that could be at anytime i live for the thrill of the fight. Fighting till the death is the best feeling ever." He smiled his eyes lighting up at the thought of it.

"Not at all it's just being careful. When you've lived like me you make millions of enemies and acquaintance even they seem to mingle. You would be out of your mind to trust someone. Trust me." He smirked.

"Oh i know im sure you can. Draco loves a woman that can handle herself. He's a great man took me in when i needed a place. Of course it was probably cause Hades asked him to but i respect him all the same."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:51 am

Darquesse was more than a little interested in what this man actually did for a job, was he an assassin or something like that? Sighing she traced the cover of her book, it was old and it was one of the first copies of the play, she had managed to buy it but at a high cost so if anything ruined it, that person would not live to see another day.

"Luckily for me then I don't have many friends and I have few aquaintences and the friends that I do have I know I could best in a fight."

Shrugging her shoulders she looked softly into Aspen's eyes, he was a great man Draco, and a kind one.

"He took me in too, when I had no home, it was an act of a kind man, contrary to popular belief. And he definately knows I can handle myself, refused me a good fight he did."

Darquesse smiled.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

"Good that's the best way. I'd hate to kill my brothers but if they turned on me i'd do it without a second thought." He said turning to watch as a couple entered the pub.

"Well it's not as if he doesn't have the room that house of his could hold at least 20 people and they could still live without ever meeting each other." e smirked.

"Oh he did? Draco isn't much of a fighter, he's much like me on a bad day rather get the job done. A clean kill. Of course that's not as fun but it's good if your rushed off your feet that day." He smiled.

"So how you liking England?" He asked one eybrow raised he wasn't that good at small talk. Hell the last person he talked to begged him to kill him.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Darquesse raised her eyebrow a little, this man would kill his own brothers? That was something that Darquesse could never and would never do, no matter what Delilah did or thought about her she would always love her and would never hurt her. Never. Frowning even at the thought she ate a bit more of her muffin.

"So I'm to believe you take pleasure from killing?"

She asked, a little curious.

"Hmmm....it has been a mixed bag I am afraid. Sometimes I think it's a godforsaken country but others I believe it is a very hospitable place to be in."

Tilting her head to one side she smiled at Aspen.

"Were you born with those fangs?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm

He frowned taking in her expression. "You think that's wrong?" He asked. "I have lost the ability to love. It was taken by a man i consider to be my father. My brothers know this and of course i know how i used to feel about them but now if they so much as tried to kill me i'd make sure they'd die trying." He explained. "It's how i am." He shurgged.

He nodded. "Of course it makes my job that much easier. I was born and raised to kill. It's what i know best."

"Yeah England can do that to you. I personally believe my homeland in Italy is better but the english would disagree. To be honest i can't understand half of them they have such strong accent." He said his own Italian accent still clear."

He smiled clearly showing his fangs. "No they were grown. Hurt like hell i wouldn't recommend it." He frowned shaking his head. "Weeks and weeks of agony and people think tooth ache was bad." He laughed shaking his head.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 am

Darquesse decided that she would leave the topic of killing alone, she herself had killed men but she did not revel in it like this man seemed to, life is precious and to destroy it is horrible but sometimes it just needs to be done. Sighing she took another sip of her drink and rummaged around in her pocket taking out a book and holding it out to Aspen, it wasn't very thick, mostly old drawings but she had a feeling it would be right up his street with the subject of torture and methods of inflicting pain.

"Here...I know you wont want to read it, and that you'll probably throw it away, but it's become a custom of mine to give a book to every new person I meet..."

Shrugging her shoulders Darquesse smiled a little.

"It's a wonder that you can understand my accent then, the amount of times people have thought that I am thick because I speak slowly."

Frowning Darquesse waved this thought away and smiled once more.

"Guessing the pain was worth it though, cannot have the good without the bad right?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow and took the book. "Erm... thank you?" He said he had never been gien a present before. He glanced down at the cover and smiled. "Wow book on torture and murder. Wonder if it can give me any tips." He smiled poking one of his fangs.

"I know people from all over the world i can understand almost any accent now. But i still only speak two languages." He smirked. "I should really change that but i just never have the time." He said rubbing his tired eyes whilst yawning.

"In my job nothing comes without a little pain. Even gifts from my father are painful before they become useful." He said showing her his hands where a tattoo around the top of his fingers in the shape of some brass knuckles was. "I'm guessing we're on the same side now anyway so it wont matter but these tattoos come to life when i need them." He said clenching his hand into a fist to make the brass knuckles become solid and silver.

"Hurts like hell to get them engraved into your skin and it's not much better coming back out." He explained.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 am

Darquesse smiled when Aspen took the book, she was at least happy that he seemed to be entertaining the idea of reading it, after all, she never gave someone a book that they wouldn't like, otherwise it would be a waste. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear Darquesse smiled shyly.

"I can write and read any language put in front of me yet I cannot speak a single on but English."

Sighing a little she clenched her fist, she hated the fact that she knew all these things yet could not do them, she was just like a human fact machine right now.

"Wow, there really quite cool...I'd imagine it would be painful to get them onto your skin, but, how did you get them? Are they enchanted or something so that they mould to your skin."

Playing with her hair Darquesse looked at the table and closed her eyes briefly, letting her mind wander to her sister, to Draco, and how she had a side to fight for now, something to break the silence for.

"Yes...we are on the same side now."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 pm

"Really? Wow that's weird." He smirked. "I've seen and heard of many weird things but this is a first." He said running a hand through his hair. "Well you'll have to learn the hard way like the rest of us. I can speak Italian and English fluently I'm quite good at Russian and i know bits of German. I seem to travel alot." He smirked.

"They were all grown very painfully. I pulled out all my teeth and hours later i had a brand new set, wasn't the wisest thing i did trusting him but it is totally worth it now. These have saved my skin numerous times." He said exposing his fangs with a quiet hiss.

"Good because you never know anymore do you? Most people just don't seem to stand up and chose a side." He said

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Darquesse frowned a littele bit more, it was just very frustrating that she knew the written word, she knew the facts she knew the theory behind how to do things yet she just couldn't when it came to the practical stuff, apart from the things that Draco was teaching her like a musical instrument she still hadn't found a way to learn these things in reality.

"I guess so. Now you go flaunting your mad skills about."

She joked hugging her arms around herself as if for reasurance.

"Exactly, pros and cons, there are pro's and cons to everything just sometimes not as many as others."

Shrugging her shoulders Darquesse nodded:

"There is nothing more annoying than finding a person who says they have a side, a viewpoint that corresponds to a side yet they do nothing to help their fellows, they just sit there and talk the talk but they don't like to get their hands dirty."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 am

He smiled. "Al contrario la mia signora. I don't flaunt. Ever. I can't help it if people want what i have." He smirked brushing down his jacket since it was covered in leaves and specks of mud thanks to his underground home.

"Don't worry about it, Draco speaks Italian speak to him i'm sure he'll teach you if you ask him nicely." He smiled. "That is my point exactly see that guy there?" He said pointing to a man in a brown suit. "Thinks himself as a leader and a well respected man but the thing is he wont stand up for anything that is right. Look watch this." He said getting to his feet and walking over to the man.

Once he was there he just stood looking down at him for a few seconds before reaching down and taking his drink. He paused for a few seconds waiting for him to ask what he was doing but he said nothing just like he knew he would. He drank the whole of the glass before passing it back to the man then returned to Darq his face contorted into distaste. "That was disgusting if you will excuse me." He smiled giving her a little bow before jumping to an empty location where he threw up. Minutes later he returned to the stool in front of Darq.

"Cowards the whole lot of them." He spat turning to glare at the man who said nothing. "But we can soon change that. We'll force them to stand or die. It's as simple as that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am