Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

ink craved passion

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

ink craved passion Empty ink craved passion

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 am

Iris cursed under her breath, as she entered the shop, finding it to be empty. The owner was barely here whenever she showed, which was why, she hadn't been able to get a tattoo.

But today, she had all the time in the world to wait for the man.

Hopping onto the counter, she grabbed a book nearby and went through the pages, wondering what sort of inscription to get. She knew she wanted something in Greek, but had no clue as per the specifics. She hoped Alec would show up soon, since he might be having a few ideas.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

ink craved passion Empty Re: ink craved passion

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 pm

"Alright," Alec sighed as he entered the shop and found his friend, flipping through the pages of a book, "Tattoo, then, huh? First it was the hair change, now tattoos. . ." He joked, "Do you plan to add piercings all over your body and do plastic surgery as well?"

He grinned and walked to where she was, sitting down on the counter, "I'm kidding. I do like the idea of a tattoo, always wanted to get one myself."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 pm

The Gryffindor just rolled her eyes and pulled Alec into a hug as he sat on the counter. "I fucking missed you dude, though I did not miss your lame jokes," she muttered with a smirk. She hadn't seen him since the past few months at St.Mungos, and though she had Eye back at Hogwarts, there were certain days she had wanted the Priduex around.

"Piercings would be hot, yes?" Iris asked with a not-so-innocent smile. "But no way in hell am I going to ruin my sexy face with plastic surgery," she scoffed.

"So what are you planning on getting? And more importantly," she smirked once more, "where are you planning on getting it?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:40 pm

"I know you missed my jokes, stop denying it. You love them," Alec stated as he put an arm around her shoulder. "How have you been? How's that school of yours?"

"Depends on where you get them. Please, not on the tongue," he winked playfully and frowned, looking closely at her face. He shrugged and said in a serious tone, "I don't know. . . maybe plastic surgery would be good for you. You seem to be getting a bit old, few wrinkles here and there." He cracked a grin and dodged just in case she tried to hit him. His past experiences with cracking jokes about women aging hadn't been too good.

He shrugged and looked around the room, "I don't know, and I don't know. I'll just do what hits me in the moment."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm

"Nothing out of the ordinary really..." Iris trailed off, but a sudden grin appeared on her face. "Oh! Me and Hades got back together. I do not know if he's still completely okay with it, but something is better than nothing," she shrugged. "Speaking of which, he mentioned that you guys met already and that you threatened him...?" She raised an eyebrow at the Priduex amusedly.

"Why not on the tongue? Not that I want to, I'd prefer it somewhere else," she frowned. "Wrinkles?! You're kidding, right?" She muttered and messed up his hair more bad than usual. "What do you know, seems like your looks are degrading as well," she smirked.

"I'm thinking of getting something in Greek," she admitted. "Not sure what though."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow, but was happy to know that they had gotten back together. At least she seemed much happier now. "I threatened him?" he frowned, trying to remember when he had done that, "Ah! Yeah, I met him on the Eiffel Tower. Just briefly. And, I didn't threaten him. It was more like. . . a warning."

He rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. He meant it to be a joke, but if she didn't get it, he wasn't to go around explaining it. He grinned at her worry over the supposed wrinkles but gave her a small glare when she messed up his hair. Why did he have to tell her he hated when people did that? It was obvious she did it even more, just to annoy him. "My looks? Degrading? Ha, please," he said, putting his hair into place again. Not exactly in place, but messing it up the way he liked it. "I'll be sexy even when I'm dead."

"Hm, I wonder what 'I love Alec Blanchard' would be in Greek. . . "
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm

"Alright, you warned him," the Gryffindor corrected, the amused look still evident. "And what exactly would you do if he doesn't listen to your warning?" And though it sounded funny, she couldn't deny the feeling of protection she received, knowing that at least Alec had her back. "So how goes it at your school? Are you tired of doing your prefect duties? Though I highly doubt you've done anything," she teased.

Iris muttered to herself, "Honestly, what is it with people's jokes about my looks?" Just last week, Hades had 'joked' about her getting wrinkles as well. Ever since she got her scars, she's been on edge about her looks. "I really don't think anyone can be sexy when they're dead," she laughed and shook her head. "There will come a day pretty boy, when girls begin to find your looks repulsive," she told in a solemn voice. "But look on the bright side, you'd still have guys wanting to snog you."

"And why the hell would I inscribe a lie on my body?" She questioned with a smirk. Leaning over to whisper in Alec's ear, she translated the sentence for him into Greek, her accent making it obvious she was indeed from Greece.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

"I'll figure it out later," Alec shrugged and protested, "Hey! For your information, I've been a great prefect. I haven't even abused of my power yet. That's a first. But yeah, really, I haven't done anything. It's been a boring school year."

He nodded, "Yeah, and when that day comes it will be the end of the world. Puh-lease, Grayson. No one can ever find my looks repulsive. And," he examined her closer, "I think I see a few wrinkles as well." He rolled his eyes, "You'll never let that go, will you?"

"That's sexy," he muttered, "Just like the subject on the sentence."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Not abused your power yet? Now that's hard to believe," Iris replied with a smirk and raised an eyebrow. "Aw, nothing exciting on those night patrols of yours? You know, other than losing sleep for roaming the boring halls," she grinned.

"But your face is repulsive," she laughed and shook her head. The Gryffindor leaned in closer as well and said, "Also, I think I can see a few zits on your 'flawless' face," and bit the boy's lip before messing up his hair once more. "Want to insult my sexy face anymore?" She questioned with a not-so-innocent smile on her face.

She grinned once more and winked at her best friend, "Of course it's sexy; I'm the one uttering that beautiful language after all. I can say a lot of other things too, you know."

Finally the tattoo artist emerged from the back of the room and looked at them both questioningly before asking, "So which one of wants to go first?" The Greek girl shrugged and turned to Alec. "You go ahead, I still have not decided."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Alec snorted and shook his head, "Honestly Grayson, do you truly believe I've been patrolling?" No one ever did that at his school, which made him, momentarily, wonder why they seemed to pick the worst people for prefects.

He smirked when she bit his lip and raised an eyebrow, "Liar, I have no zits. Do you honestly think I would let anything show on my flawless face, with spells and potions that can do just about everything? Oh and, my face? You didn't find it so repulsive on that night." They both knew which night he was talking about. "Be careful," he warned, "wouldn't want to lose the boyfriend again, would you?"

"Good to know," he winked and turned to the tattoo artist, then back to Grayson with a shrug, "What makes you think I have?" He hopped off the counter and took a look around, "Gimme a few more minutes, yeah?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm

"Now that you mention it, I don't believe you have," the Gryffindor remarked with a laugh. "I forget that I should not expect such dutiful things from you," she teased. "Honestly, badge-holders are so freaking annoying," the Greek girl muttered, thinking of all the prefects in her school.

"So you do have zits, but you just hide them using spells, right?" Iris corrected the statement and smirked at the Priduex. "Like I said before though, scars are sexy," she added. "My alcohol induced alter ego liked your face, not me," the brunette said. She scoffed at Alec's warning and shook her head, "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy, I don't make the same mistake twice. It was a fun night though, can't deny that."

Suddenly, Iris got the idea that she wanted to get a quote rather than a design. "A brave soul amongst the rest; how does it sound?" She questioned the French boy. "And I'll ask him to do it in Greek."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 am

"You should come to Beauxbatons then," Alec said with a small chuckle, "At least half our prefects are fucked up, I'm not even joking. Hey, maybe you'd even become one as well. I know how jealous you are of us badge-holders."

He shook his head with a grin, "I didn't say anything. No zits on me, you can't prove it." He raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "Mistake? Oh, puh-lease. You have got to admit that I'm a much better kisser than your boyfriend. He seems like the stiff, dutiful badge-holder."

The Prideux thought on the saying and nodded, "Certainly fits you. Now what should I get?" He still had no idea whatsoever. He wanted it to be something he believed in, not a picture of random things. He wasn't that dumb - he was aware that tattoos were permanent thing. "Hm, how does YOLO sound?" he joked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 am

"Jealous of prefects? Honestly Blanchard, I thought you knew me better than that," the Gryffindor smirked and shook her head in mock disappointment. "Though, if your prefects really are fucked up, I might consider that option. Sadly, I'd have to see more of your annoying self."

She rolled her eyes, "Quit being so delusional, will you? I bet that I was perhaps the smartest and kick-ass girl you've had the pleasure of snogging," Iris remarked and grinned lightly. "And who cares if he's dutiful? At least he's fucking amazing to me. Speaking of which, you have competition for the post of 'Grayson's best friend'," the brunette added, as she recalled the way Eye had gotten mad at the mention of Alec.

"If YOLO means 'dumb' in another language, then it fits," she laughed. "Come on pretty boy, think of your motto. Or should I suggest some?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Alec chuckled as he flipped through the pages of a book, trying to find something that would suit him. He rolled his eyes, not bothering to look up, "Honestly, Grayson, what's with you thinking that I only snog dumb girls? I do have standards, if you must know." He shrugged, "Who knows if you were the smartest, but yeah, you might have been the most kickass. Maybe you're in my list of top kissers as well," he looked at her and winked. "But just maybe."

He closed the book with a thud, putting it back in its place and raised an eyebrow at her, "Do I? If it's a girl, I hope she's cute. If not, he's not nearly as cool as I am."

Moving to the other side of the room, the Prideux shrugged, "My motto? Who even lives by a motto anymore? I dunno, Gray, I just wanted something meaningful. Seems stupid and gay, but I've always wanted to get a tattoo dedicated to my mum. She's been there for me whenever I needed and I feel like she's the only one who cares."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 am

"You don't have any standards pretty boy, you'd take even the most stupid of girls if she were good looking," the Gryffindor laughed and shook her head. "And that is something I witnessed that night. So, I am inclined to agree I was the smartest." If she was like any other girl, she would have blushed at the comment. But luckily for her, she wasn't. "Not just on the list Alec, I should be on the first one on top," she murmured with a sly smirk.

Iris shook her head at the Priduex's logic, "It's a girl and she is quite cute actually. Not that's it's any of your business, because she is really not into you," the brunette grinned.

"That's not stupid or gay," she argued immediately, all signs of joking gone. Walking over to him, she hit his shoulder lightly, her hand holding holding his. "So why not get one dedicated to her, then?" Iris asked softly. "Like I mentioned before, your mom sounds like a cool lady. And hey, I care for you too, even if I'm a selfish bitch and rarely show it," she added.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Alec rolled his eyes, "You don't think I actually called her, did you? Plus, I was drunk. And perhaps she was too, I can't remember that well, she could be very smart." He raised an eyebrow and chuckled, shaking his head, "Well, I'd have to get a repeat with all the girls I've ever snogged to be sure. But that's not gonna happen."

"How do you know?" he protested, "We might have met over the course of the years and she might be in love with me. All of them are." He shook his head and hopped on the counter again, "But seriously, though, I wanna meet her. If she's your best friend. . ."

"Because," he looked at her, "getting Mama's Boy would utterly embarrassing. There is no way to get a tattoo dedicated to your mother without it seeming like you're a total baby."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 pm

"How could I think that when I know for a fact that you can't keep a girl on your arm unless you're drunk?" Questioned the brunette teasingly. "Fine, just to keep your pride, I shall let this argument go. And please, you don't need to snog all those girls again to prove I'm the best, that just shows you're in denial," she replied with a small grin.

This time it was her turn to raise an eyebrow. "I know so because she told me herself. But don't worry, she's probably jealous because she also accuses you of stealing me from her," Iris said amusedly. "Back in Hogwarts, she was the only friend I had. Hell, she was the only person who I genuinely liked as well, before I met you. So yes, I think you both will get along just fine," she shrugged her shoulders.

"You only have to worry what I, your mom and sister think of you, especially about something like this," she stated, her eyes never leaving his. "Fuck what everyone else might think, but if you really think it's the right way to show love your mom, then go ahead and do it because it sure as hell won't make you seem like a baby. I know you probably shouldn't be taking my advice since I have real mother issues, but it's just my opinion."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh!" Alec exclaimed, amused, "Is that so? Well, I don't know about that. . . You might just be very wrong. . ." He raised an eyebrow, "Denial? Nah, I don't think that's the case. But we'll let this go before I end up making you admit how I'm a much better kisser than your boyfriend."

"Stealing you from her?" he echoed, slightly annoyed, "Please, tell me where she's been all these years when you needed her." It was not jealousy, not really. Okay, maybe a little bit. But mostly, it was that he hated being accused of something he did not do. When he met Grayson, she was going through so much and all that alone, how could that girl say he 'stole her friend' when she wasn't even there for her?

He chuckled humorlessly and shook his head, "I'm not going to get a tattoo that says 'I love my mother', Grayson. Are you kidding me? I'd be a laughingstock. And, I was kidding. I'd never get something like that, my mom wouldn't want me to either." He shrugged, "I wanted something that was meaningful to me and to her, not her name or birthdate or that sort of stupid thing. I just don't know what. . ."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"The year I met you, she was admitted in St.Mungos," the Gryffindor replied with a sigh. "She had disappeared when we were in third year, and I had no idea where she was. But then, I ran into her last Christmas because she was released from there the same day I was after my shooting." For the Greek girl, it had been one of the best days ever, just because she was reunited with her.

Shaking her head, the signature smirk was back on her face. "Who knew a jealous Blanchard would be so cute? Anyway, it doesn't matter because she had the same annoyed reaction when I mentioned you, but I convinced her to just be thankful to you for being there for me."

Sometimes, Iris felt that the Priduex had no idea just how much he had helped her, even though they were pratically strangers a while back. "Oh, she totally thinks we should date also."

"I didn't say you have to, that's a pathetic line to get a tattoo of," she stated and shrugged. "Maybe some sort of a symbol or sign that means something to the both you..?"

The Greek girl wished she had a familiar closure to her real mother and just recalling the incident at her home country, made her shudder lightly.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 am

Alec listened to the story and calmed down a bit, that was a reasonable explanation for being away. But it did not change the fact that she wasn't there. Yeah, the girl had problems of her own, he understood that, but Grayson had her problems too, and she had needed a friend so badly at that time. It most definitely did not give this girl any right to say Alec had 'stolen her friend' or to claim her back. "Is she alright, then? I mean, I'm glad you found her," he said, "And especially after being shot and staying at the hospital. A good Christmas gift, running into your best friend after the suckiest days."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not jealous. I'm just annoyed because I didn't steal you. Yes, she was at St. Mungos, it wasn't necessarily her fault, but she can't blame me for taking care of you. Or you for finding another best friend."

"Really?" he exclaimed and chuckled, "Well, she finds me better than your little boyfriend and she hasn't even met me. That's a nice start. But do tell her that, while I appreciate her opinion, we would never work. It would ruin our friendship - it's true, people always say otherwise but it's true -, we're too alike, I don't date, you have a boyfriend and just. . . no."

Alec nodded, "That's exactly what I want, but I have no idea what. Maybe you could get your tattoo and I'll come back another day. . ."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 pm

"Yeah, she's fine for now. But I'm not sure how badly it has affected her," the Gryffindor replied, not wanting to get into whole of Eye's story. It wasn't her secret to tell anyways. "I know this sounds unlike me, but it was almost like a miracle. And I thank you both for giving me the best birthday and Christmas, in the same year."

Iris grinned at the Priduex, "It's alright, I don't mind getting stolen by you anytime. Seriously though, nothing to worry because deep down, I'm sure she appreciates it because I did tell her how awesome you've been to me."

"I did tell her that, but she doesn't believe me," the brunette muttered with a roll of her eyes. "But just because we kissed, and cause I was talking about you a lot, she thinks I'd be more happier with you. I don't want to ruin our friendship either, I love you too much for that."

She looked at him once more, "You sure? I wish I hadn't dragged you out here then."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 pm

"Aw," Alec cooed, pinching Grayson's cheeks, "Aw, you love me too much. You're such a cutie." He let her go and laughed, "We might make a pretty hot couple, though. But yeah, it would just never really work. Plus, our friendship is a thousand times cooler. And hotter, 'cause whenever you break up with your boyfriend. . ." he smirked and winked.

The Prideux shrugged, "Hey, it's alright. I'd want to be here, anyway. Plus, when I decide to get mine, I'll drag you out here too and we'll be even."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:55 am

Iris glared at the Priduex' and whacked his head. "I am not a cutie. And I so don't love you anymore," she muttered, half surprised she voiced her feeling out loud. "And what makes you think I'd do anything with you if me and Hades break up?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and smirked lightly.

"Oh, another excuse to come here? I'm in!" The Gryffindor grinned. "And I may end up getting another also. But this is going to hurt, isn't it?" She half whispered to the Priduex as she motioned for the tattoo artist that she was ready.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 am

Alec rubbed his head and glared, sticking his tongue out at her, "Ow. When will you stop hitting me for everything I do? And, okay, you're not cute. You're ugly. Very, very ugly. And mean too." He smirked and raised an eyebrow, "Oh, come on. We're best friends, you'd come looking for me for support, we'd go out and have a drink cause you'd want to forget everything happened and it would probably end up like the last time. Nothing serious, though. And plus, better me than a stranger, right?"

He looked at her, not knowing if she was serious or not, and tilted his head back, laughing. "I'd never thought I'd see the day when Iris Grayson was scared!" he exclaimed, after recovering his breath, and ducked a potential whack. He shrugged, "It's okay, though. Of course it hurts, but it depends on where you get it. I don't think it's an unbearable pain, though. You've probably felt much more."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:12 pm

"I'll stop hitting you when you stop doing the annoying things," the Greek girl said with a sarcastic smile. "Oh please, I agree I'm very mean, but you know you're lying when you call me ugly." She stared at the Priduex for a moment before shaking her head. "I already told you I don't make the same mistakes twice, pretty boy," she grinned and shrugged. "However, an extention of said mistake...now that's something I'm willing to discuss."

She glared at Alec once more and muttered, I'm not scared; it was merely a question. Besides, someone who's survived Cruciatus Curse can get through a few needles and ink."

Iris told the tattoo artist the quote should be in Greek and that she wanted it along her arm. The man just nodded and she hopped on the counter, pulling up her sleeve. There were a few faded scars, but other than that, it was clear. He rubbed her skin with some sort of liquid before using the tool and began to carve the words.

"Fuck, that actually hurts," she half whispered mostly to herself, clutching the Priduex's hand tightly, not caring if the grip was too tight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 pm