Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Life Changes

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Life Changes Empty Life Changes

Post by Matt Rusnak Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:08 am

Matt was really upset when his father told him that he had given Alise divorce papers. He knew there was some reason behind it other than it was just a contract between the two of them and the terms were up.

Ever since his suicide attempt he had new feelings towards Alise even though he was never one to show them to her. He looked towards her as a mom since his own mom had left him high and dry without a care in the world. Now his father had sent the only other stable things in his life away.

Matt sent Alise an owl asking her to met him in the little muggle cafe on the streets of Petersburg in the hope they didn't run into anyone they knew. He really did not want word getting back to his father that he met with her.

He sat down at the cafe and ordered himself a pop and waited for her to arrive.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Life Changes Empty Re: Life Changes

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Alise barged through the doors, her usually casual beauty gone from her face. The features seemed grayer and sunken in, as if sleep had escaped her for weeks on end. Which, she hadn't. The nights alone had been rough, especially with the twitches and murmurs of a being inside of her.

Despite the tired look, her eyes flashed with energy as she looked around the bar for Matthew. Catching a glimpse of the boy, she automatically shot over to his table.

"Matthew!" she cried out, clutching him close to her. She placed a soft kiss on his hair and pulled partially away to glance into his eyes. "Are you okay? Is something wrong? Why did you want to meet? Is everything okay at school?" She paused, glancing around, before dropping to a whisper, "Have you been cutting?"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Matt looked up when he heard the doors open and got a smile across his face when Alise came in. He almost started to cry when she hugged him so close. He really looked at her as a mom and after this he knew for a fact she must think of him as a son, or so he hoped.

"Relax, I am fine really." Matt could not help but hugged her again and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I was actually more worried about you, are you all right." Matt asked her as he looked into her eyes.

Matt offered her a place to sit down and then he took a seat. "I promise I have not been doing that, and I will never do it again. I promise you.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 am

Alise placed her hand over the place where he had kissed her, a soft smile rising to her face. Matt was such a sweet child, really. Offering her a seat? She was proud to consider him a son. Her son. FOr a moment, she considered telling him about his sibling, letting him in on the secret as if they were friends or family.

But, Alise simply took her seat instead.

"Oh Matt," she smiled fondly, waving away his look, "Children aren't supposed to worry about the adults. We worry about you. I know it's surprising that I can live without Sa- your father helping me out, but I'm doing perfectly well." She nodded slightly, her eye flickering around the shop.

"How have you been? Doing well in school? Any girls giving you trouble?" Alise winked, "Need advice?"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 am

Matt noticed the smile that came across her face after he had kissed her cheek.

Matt knew Alise had a right to know he had been outside the house when his father and her discussed their issues.

"Of course I am going to worry about my parents. I already lost one mom and I hate the idea of loosing another one." Matt sighed with a little wetness in is eyes.

"I was outside when he gave you the papers, I don't understand why you didn't fight, I know he loves you." Matt asked "Please tell me you don't honestly believe all that crap that he told you?"

When she asked about school all he could do is sigh, "Yes school is going fine I just feel so out of place any more, but I know its my fault. If I wouldn't have screwed around so much last year. That was why I was over there that day, I wanted to talk to you. I mean isn't that whats mom's are for to make us feel better?"
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Alise inched her chair closer to the student, then gently took his round face in her hands. Her eyes glistened softly like his as she leaned in a pressed a kiss against his forehead.

"Matt. No matter what happens, I will be your mother if you want me to." she promised, her gaze meeting his. "Always,"

For a moment, she stayed there, her hot hands against his face. A mother. Alise had always hoped he thought of her like that but... it was wonderful to hear the words actually spoken.

She released his face, slumping back into her seat with a sigh. A hand worked at her temple, as if a headache had just arisen. "Sometimes, adults have to let go if the other person is unhappy," she mumbled, "And sometimes love makes them unhappy,"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 am

Matt leaned into her hand as she grabbed his face it felt like home to him in just that minute. He was always afraid that if he asked her she would turn him away because he was practically grown. But he was still like a lost little boy sometimes who needed a mom.

"I would like that very much, I really don't want to talk to dad about girl problems." Matt said with a slight smile

After listening to Alise talk about love and things Matt was beginning to wonder if he ever wanted a girlfriend or anything.

"You two make no sense to me and I told him the same thing. No one is going to be happy now, including me." Matt said with a pout.

Matt knew what would happen his father would sulk around the house because he missed Alise and was lonely without him even though he would tried to hide the fact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:51 am