Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Return of the King

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

The Return of the King Empty The Return of the King

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

The room has been trashed, reorganized to almost OCD perfection, trashed, organized, and trashed again. The clothes had gone from laying on the floor to piled, to folded to scattered again, the bed had been made, jumped on, remade, and messed up again. His desk had been organized three seperate ways before she'd simply thrown everything into the air and let it fall onto his desk however.

Quite frankly, worrying was not Mora's forte.

When she wasn't reorganizing or destroying his room, she was sleeping, having long since coveted one of the shirts he had left behind.

Ethon had sworn this was normal.

Aurmerle liked to go off sometimes, just wander off to think. She understood it, of course. She needed to do that sometimes herself.

But she didn't have to like it.

That is how she ended up on his bed in the middle of the chaotic mess that had once more taken over his room, one arm slung over the pillow he used and the other half over the edge of the bed. Her hair was completely blond again, the blues and pinks faded, one foot hanging off the other end of the bed. It was as if she was trying her best to take up all the space the bed had, though quite frankly she had just fallen there and decided to sleep.

She had never gotten used to waiting.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

The Return of the King Empty Re: The Return of the King

Post by Tony Stark Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Every century Aurmerle needed space. Whether that be an escape to some isolated cave in the middle of the rocky shores or his favourite tunnel in the middle of the Sahara desert it didn't matter. As long as he was alone and away from any signs of life to do some thinking anywhere was fine.

A lot had happened recently so he'd taken his break away long before it was usually scheduled because he needed to get his head together. For his entire vampiric life he'd been hiding away apart of himself thinking he couldn't contain himself just to find out his entire life had been wasted under false illusions. All those centuries he'd wasted being half as powerful as he could have been. It made him so annoyed just to think about all the different possibilities if he had just tried to control himself.

Walking through the tunnels only served to remind him of those centuries he'd wasted. There was one thing he wanted to do whilst he was here and everything else could wait until he was ready to work it out. He slipped into his room and froze, even now without his needs to be OCD he still noticed when his room had been messed with. When he'd left, it had been a mess, but an organised mess just as he liked it. Now nothing was where he placed it. The only thing he could say he didn't mind where it was was Amora and even she was spread across both sides of his bed.

Silently he moved through his room and perched on the side of the bed, brushing aside her hair. He'd missed her whilst he'd been away but he couldn't let her know where he'd been, he never let anyone know. Not even Ethon, but somehow, no matter where he went his brother always seemed able to track him down.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm

She made a small sound, shifting beneath his touch even as she took a deep breath through her nose. "...Aurmerle..."

A brown eye opened, gazing up at him with disappating fatigue.

There was a shift in the world, recognation flashing in her eyes, and then she was in motion. "Aurmerle!" She all but tackled him to the ground, holding him close as she began talking, telling him about how worried she'd been and how long she'd waited but she was talking so fast there was little to no chance he understood half the things she was saying and-

She pressed her lips against him, inturrupting her own tyrade to do so, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck. "I missed you."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 pm

"I'm here." He soothed continuing to brush back her hair. He couldn't remember a time when he'd seen her look so vulnerable. Usually he was being threatened or flirted with one way or another. It was strange to see her so quiet and innocent for a change.

"Woah!" He frowned as he found himself being tackled to the floor. This had gone slightly different when he pictured it in his head but Amora always did have a habit of surprising him. "Amora!" He cried to get her attention. "Will you give it a break?" He smiled softly.

"I missed you too." He said as he pulled back from her lips.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 am

Rolling off of him, Mora leapt to her feet, nearly bouncing with a combination of relief, happiness, and excitment. "Where have you- oh you won't answer that will you, but it doesn't matter because- because-" she faltered, before a grin broke across her face. "Aurmerle!" She cried, as if he didn't already know. "You're back!" She reached out a hand to run through his hair and smiled again.

Perhaps she had been a bit more worried than originally thought.

"While you were gone I-" she frowned again. "Well, I didn't do much of anything, did I? It was hard to focus, you see, being as-" worried "Distracted as I was. So I cleaned your room. But then I had to mess it up again, didn't I? But then it wasn't quite right so I cleaned it again. But-" she glanced around, a slight pout taking over. "I can never quite get it right. Sorry." She glanced around again before he caught her attention, and she grinned.

"Aurmerle!" She paused, as if, maybe, she'd say something else for a change. She sighed happily, sitting on the edge of his bed. "You're back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am