Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Been A While

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Been A While Empty Been A While

Post by Bree Archer Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm

It had been a long time- an awfully long time- since Archer had gone out. Just decided that she wanted to leave the house, and not worry about anything else. Not worry about Andrei for a little while- the house elves were perfectly capable of looking after him. Of course,she had only let them touch him last week. She was uncomfortable with anyone other than herself and Brock coming near him.

And she could fit back into her leather again. That had previously been difficult with a swell in her abdomen, so she had given up with that on month 4.

Should a mum wear leather? What did mothers wear?

Blowing out a quick breath to prevent a strand of hair from falling in her eye, she carried on walking through the streets, placidly observing her surroundings.

Thinking about nothing else other than her son.
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Been A While Empty Re: Been A While

Post by Vera Parker Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Vera was noisy, it was a simple fact that she could not deny. She had been noisy since the day she was born and no matter how much trouble it may have gotten her in in the past, she couldn't stop being so. If there was something other people were hiding from her, the simple truth was, she wanted to know it.

Even if they weren't hiding it from her, she needed to know it.

And the mother of Brock's other child - hell yes she needed to know it. It hadn't taken much investigation to figure it out, not really. A question here, a suspiciously isolated packhouse there.

"Do you dress the baby in leather too?" She fell into step with the woman easily. She smelt like Andrei - not exactly the same of course, but Vera could find the similarities easily. "Not that I'm against it exactly, I certainly think he could rock it, but not the most comfortable things at time. Little hard to crawl in one would think."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

"No," Bree replied easily, not in the least startled by the woman who had made her presence known at her side. She had noticed the blonde a few moments ago, and had understood then that the stranger was about to make her way towards her.

No one was meant to know that she had a child. Bree was insanely protective of her son- there were no loops in the plan or missed out facts that she had not covered. There was only one factor of the plan of Andrei's secrecy that she did not have complete control of- Brock.

And if Brock was willing to trust this person, she might consider not trying to kill her on the spot.

"He could crawl, but it'd be a nightmare with the diapers."
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:28 pm

"Diapers, one of the only nightmares that you feel thankful for missing out on; the rest of the horrors the child somehow makes it look cute." Even as she grinned looking as easy going energetic as ever, there was a wistful tone that she couldn't keep out of her voice. It was old habit now, Vera never even noticed when she did it.

Keeping easy pace beside her knew companion she held out her hand, "Vera Parker, old friend of the father of your child; I like to think he'd be displeased if you killed me, but a woman's tendencies must be followed upon, so do whatever you have to. Just, do it quick will you."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 pm

"Missing out on?" Archer raised an eyebrow at the other woman. Now that she thought about it, Bree had never spoken to an experienced mother before. She'd never needed help or guidance- but it was just an odd thing she had realised.

Bree smirked, and shook her head. "As long as you're not screaming the word of my son," she said lowly, her tone half warning and half casual. "I think you can live.

"Bree Archer, potential murderer of the man in question." She shook the other woman's hand.

"And is there a good reason you're here, Vera? Because small talk isn't exactly my forte."
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 pm

"Missing out - childless over here," she waved her hand vaguely, her tone completely light, negating the actual regret she felt over that fact. "Me and the world seem to differ on our opinions on mending that fact."

Letting out a chuckle, Vera gave a slight jump to her step before she continued to walking, "No offence, your son is very adorable, but seeing as he's not mind, there really isn't any need for me to parade him anywhere. I have no plans of yelling about him, or Brock, or you."

She had no plans to dwell on any of that. She was here for one thing, and one thing only.

"Of course, gotta check out the competition don't I? You may or may not have noticed Brock's hang up, but in the line of nexts, as the father of his child, I do think you win."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:50 pm