Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cuteness is Hereditery

Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Cuteness is Hereditery Empty Cuteness is Hereditery

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 am

The little boy blinked up at the iconic tower that was often used to represent the city. Why didn't his parents take him to see it more often? It was magical in all respects. He remebered passing it many times on the way to another place, but his parents never stopped at the actual tower, never let him admire its maginficance.

A pout appeared on Tristan's lips, his neck still straining to be able to see the entire structure in front of him. If only he could figure out a way to actually get up there. But the people who managed the tower wouldn't allow him up there without an adult.

Why hadn't Julian taught him how to fly? At times the boy thought Julain was as much against him learning magic as Corin was. Why did everything in his family have to be so confusing?
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Cuteness is Hereditery Empty Re: Cuteness is Hereditery

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:52 am

Ondrea had been staying with her aunt in France, again. She'd been doing a lot of that, lately; spending part of nearly every break with her mother's sister. Today, the teen had decided to take a stroll through muggle Paris.

Weaving through the people milling around in front of the Eiffel Tower, the werewolf froze. That scent. It was vaguely familiar. Not actually someone she knew, but someone related, perhaps?

She turned to searching through the crowd until her gaze alighted on the source of the scent. A soft smile pulled across her lips as she approached the little boy, crouching down to be eye-level with him.

"Hello," Ondrea greeted, her French rolling softly off her tongue. She'd be speaking the language since she was four, the Montgomerys being a family that was both British and French. "Aren't you Julian's little brother? You are, aren't you? I'm Ondrea. I am Julian's friend."
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 am

Tristan brightened visibly as a girl approached him and even more so when she said that she knew his brother. She must be magical too! "I am Tristan!" he exclaimed excitedly as he grabbed the girl's hand to shake it, his grin stretching his little face.

"Oooh, are you his girlfriend as well? I'v emet one girl with pink hair. She didn't say what her name is, but she was Juli's friend as well. And she taught me how to do a magic trick!

"Oooooh! Can you please fly us up to the top of the tower? I really want to see what's up there!" His attention returned back to what it was focused on before the girl had arrived. His eyes wandered from her for the briefest of moment to look at the tower once again, his lips parting ever so slightly in wonder. He must get up there!
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Ondrea's smiled widely at the little boy's greeting. She gave a startled laugh. "Why, yes. I am one of Julian's girl friends." The werewolf gathered the child into her arms and rose to her feet, settling him comfortably against her hip.

"Pink hair? Ah, you must mean Ninette. She has pretty hair, doesn't she?" Ondrea said. She gave a thoughtful little frown. "I am not so good at flying, and some grown-ups don't like people to fly in public. How about I take you up in the lift? It will still be fun, yes?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 am

Tristan grinned up at the girl, letting her pick him up. His small arms wound their way around her neck as he openly stared up at her face.

"Yes, very pretty," he nodded his head vigiriously. "I want to change my hair colour too. Make it magical and pretty. She showed me how to hide a coin with magic," Tristan informed the older girl, his childish mind not taking long to come to trust the completely unfamilair person.

"Oh," the boy frowned as well, his fingers playing with the girl's hair. She had pretty hair. No one in his family had hair that was so dark. "Why don't they like it?" he asked her curiosly.

He nodded his head in agreement, his expression slightly more serious. "We can go to the very top?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 am