Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sin ValorNada

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sin ValorNada  Empty Sin ValorNada

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: I was given the name Sin ValorNada by my creator. But answer to Sam until i find a name for myself.
    Age: I appear to be 25, when i only came into existence the day after Sam died.
    Birthdate: N/A (was made over a period of time from ancient magic)
    Birth place: A cave in Spain
    Current home: In secret ancient underground ruins
    Blood purity: Hard to tell
    Species: Duplicate / Clone of Sam Howlin
    Job: N/A (exists as a messenger to the sister of Sam Howlin)

APPEARENCE

Hair: Long wavy black hair
    Eyes: Chocolate brown
    Height 5ft 10"
    Body type: Strong, fit
    Dress stlye: Casual

CHARACTER

Likes: Living, being treated with kindness, looking up at the sky, thinking about everything and nothing
    Dislikes: Fighting, Sam, dishonesty, cruelty to others
    Strengths: Fighting, cant feel pain or fear
    Weakness: Cant understand or express emotion, wizard duelling, people both he and Sam care about
    Desires: To be real and to find love, to be his own person free form the Howlin family
    Loves: Aimee Cooper and Willow Hartman- they are the only people he feels any real strong attachment to.
    <3 Aiiiiiimeeee Coooooopeeeer <3 <3<3<3 Willooooow Haaarrtmaaaan! <3<3<3

FAMILY

N/A, was created from a Howlin, by a Howlin. The closest he has to family are the other duplicates made by the Howlin family.

OTHER

Wand: N/A, he can use wandless magic, carrying around a wand seems pointless.
    Pets: He has no need for companions

POWERS

Can regenerated himself i.e. if he gets a limb cut off, it grows back and the skin doesnt even scar or he can reattach it
    Enhanced hearing, strength and speed

BACKGROUND INFO

Was created to replace Sam after his death, created from a piece of Sam's own essence and mind. He was more than just Sam or a clone as he was actually a separate entity that existed within Sam that Sam never knew about, that had been slowly manifesting and trying to escape.
    He exists only to serve the Howlin family until Sam returns. He has no life or memories of his own. Thats what he is trying to forge.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 am