Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Camille Fortescue
Amelia Abadeer
Mary Swale
7 posters

Looking for buds/foes

Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Looking for buds/foes Empty Looking for buds/foes

Post by Mary Swale Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm slightly bored, and therefore I decided I'd post a thread asking for someone to thread with me. Both friend and foe works! Any personality too, for that matter.

I've got two characters at the moment, Mary and Coraline.

• Mary is the sort of shy girl, who keeps mostly to herself before she befriends someone. She's typically loyal, and loves to work hard. She's a Parselmouth, and is best friends with Samuel Potter. 1st year Ravenclaw.

• Coraline is more of an arrogant type of person, who won't hesitate to ruin your life, or break as many relationships as possible. It'd be fun to RP a group, where she's bullying a first year and then people around will react to her (each in their way). Anyway, both friends and foes works for her. She's yet to be sorted, although it'd be nice to have a couple of people ready to thread with me once she's been sorted!

As for plot, you can send me a PM about it or simply start a thread. I probably won't reject anyone.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Looking for buds/foes Empty Re: Looking for buds/foes

Post by Mary Swale Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 am

Please? I'm so terribly bored...
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

A bud (:.

I'll start a topic and send you in a PM.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Sounds great! I think they'll get along well, they've got quite similiar personalities. c:
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I think Mary and Charlotte could get along really well, they're very similar. They threaded once, but I got frustrated after I had written a really long reply and my computer decided to erase everything, and after that I got really caught up in school and stuff, and we didn't have a chance to really finish properly. They could be friends, if you'd like.

For Coraline, I have Camille. They could be enemies, she's really needing some. She's a little bitchy when she doesn't like the person, and their personalities would definitely clash.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 am

I think that sounds great! I think I can distinctly remember that, I did wonder where our thread went... Anyway, if you'd like they could meet in the Great Hall during dinner, or she could turn up in the common room (Quills, essays and mindless conversations) if you'd like.

As of now, I've got Coraline into Slytherin, although she's a first year (no other opinions open...) although that might be another reason for them to clash, because Coraline will DEFINITLY argue and be a very stuck-up firstie.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:38 pm

I've been away for the past week, but now I'm back. I made this thread and if you want, Coraline can post there.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Alright, I'll be posting there soon!
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I have... two hogwarts characters available. One is Abigail- a third year ravenclaw. She is open, but holds a lot of anger and grieft cuz her sister kind of got beheaded *insert innocent whistle here*

and Kaci here... is just a very blunt and a trouble maker. I was thinking Mary for Abi, and Kaci for Coraline as enemies. MAYBE frenemies?
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 am

That could work out c: I'd be willing to do both, really. Coraline could be pulling off a prank or something. Since they're Gryff - Slyth I'd imagine they've got a natural rivalry just because of their houses though, no?

Mary can meet with anyone, really. Whether it's an older bully, or someone she can relate to.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

I'll post with you! Yota'll pretty much react to any stranger the same way (with thinly veiled paranoia), so I could post with either Mary or Coraline, and depending on what mood she's in, she could be a friend OR a foe. So, you know, she's pretty versatile Razz
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 am

Trev will be sorted too and I have a hunch he'll be a raven too. Hes not the most sociable but you can try
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Coyota Rangan wrote:I'll post with you! Yota'll pretty much react to any stranger the same way (with thinly veiled paranoia), so I could post with either Mary or Coraline, and depending on what mood she's in, she could be a friend OR a foe. So, you know, she's pretty versatile Razz
    Awesome! Now, as for houses it'll be the easiest for her to meet Coraline, seeing that they'd see each other in the common room. However, I'd be willing to do one with Mary too, if you're interested. c:

Trevor@: He could thread with Mary! The two would get along, seeing that Mary's of the shy kind too. Perhaps they could meet in the library or something?
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:22 am

Could you start the thread swale
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Mary and Bridget can be foes.

Im thinking cos Bridge kinda has this loud mouth attitude thing going on with her, that she see's Mary being all quiet and shy as an easy target to pay out on

And seeming Mary's in Ravenclaw she must be pretty smart, and Bridget has to work really hard just to get an average grade, so she is jealous of Mary's intelligence which gives Bridget another reason to be mean to her
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I think that's a great plot, Bridget! They could meet at a class or something. What classes does Bridget take? Then we could plot a possible meeting or something.

Another thing that may put them on the edge of their seats, is that Mary isn't very fond of Coraline... And Bridget seems to enjoy my lil' Slytherin's company, so I'll just assume it could be a reason for them to be edgy towards one another.
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Awesome well Bridget is taking Defence Against the Dark Arts and Herbology, but if it's easier I can join one of your classes
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Hmm, I'm thinking of making Mary attend to some DADA classes. Although we're soon at the next term (if the admins ever decide to announce the end of this term...), so I was thinking we could wait until then before posting anything?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content