Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

So Much Choice (open)

So Much Choice (open) Empty So Much Choice (open)

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Circe walked into the sweet shop, it had been a while since she let herself indulge in a few sweets and she thought that a couple now wouldn't hurt her.

Her eyes surveying all of the glass jars of sweets her stomach began to rumble and twist inside of her, especially when she spotted a large chocolate fountain in the corner.

Biting her lip she walked over to it knocking against someone on the way, with an apologetic look on her face Circe turned towards them and smiled.

"Sorry about that."

So Much Choice (open) Empty Re: So Much Choice (open)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

"Ouch!" Gene yelped when someone behind bumped into him.

"Hey! Watch it!" Gene was about to yell until he turned to face a young lady instead.

"Uhh... It's okay. Uhm... Are you new around here?" Gene asked.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Circe smiled at the man that she had walked into, her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she got the measure of him, nodding in his direction after a few seconds.

"Yes, I am new around here."

Extending her hand loosely she waited for it to be shook.

"I'm Circe Sinclaire. You?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 11:35 am

"Ah... Was wondering why I have never seen you around before. Name's Gene Downie, I teach History of Magic in Hogwarts." He shook her hand.

Was she a Macabre spy? Or just an innocent person? He can't be too careful nowadays, with a leak of the name of the member of the Order to the enemy...

"So, where are you from?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Circe withdrew her hand, he didn't kiss the back of it, things were getting off to a good start.

"Really? That's a solid profession right there, me, I'm a lady of leisure I don't work."

Shrugging her shoulders Circe picked up one of the nearby sweets and peered at the label making a face at the description of the flavour.

"You English have the strangest concepts of flavour, I am from Greece. The name should give it away Historian."

Circe winked.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am

"You don't work. How relaxing... I have to look at the Headmaster's face everyday Razz Razz Razz " He sighed.

"Well, first off, I'm Swiss, not English. Second, they're really good! You didn't even try it!" Gene said grudgingly.

"Sorry, young lady. I am NOT into Greek names. Your the first Greek I met..." He shrugged.

Sure, he majored in history. But... He doesn't know everything in the world!

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Circe laughed a little, she had heard things about Hades and these were cemented by the one time that she had met him, yet there was something different about him. She couldn't tell what.

"Ohhh sorry, my bad, you Swiss have such strange taste in sweets, seriously, its freaking earwax flavour how does that taste good?"

"Well you should be into Greek names. Circe was a Greek sorceress who turned men into pigs."

Shrugging she turned back to the stacks of sweets.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 am

"Uhm.. Maybe I was talking about other flavours." Gene said hastily.

"I never pick earwax, personally. Just... Milk chocolate... firewhisky... You know..." Gene said casually.

"I only heard about the Sinclair family spelt without an e. Pity, actually, so are you going to turn me into a pig??" Gene asked, half-laughing, but cautious enough to place his hand around his wand.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Circe smiled at Gene, he was funny she would give him that.

"Well I wouldn't think that anyone would go for the earwax flavour by choice, meh, who knows? There are some weird people out there."

Picking up a chocolate frog Circe ripped off the wrapper and ate a leg looking at the card with a smile.

"No no no, Circe only ever changed men into pigs who made sexual advances on her, you aren't going to do that are you?"

She smirked.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:22 pm

"Maybe as a nice Halloween prank? OR you know..." Gene shrugged after listening to her comment.

"Sexual advances? Sorry.... I'm attached." Gene said, slightly offended.

"But I guess there are weird people out there. And bad boys too. I'm devoted to my girlfriend. So... Don't turn me into anything!" He smiled, picking up a chocolate frog as well.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 am

"That would be some good Halloween prank, too bad we just passed Halloween huh?"

Circe smiled and looked at the card that she got with her chocolate frog, it was some random wizard she had never heard of that made some no mark discovery. Sighing she held it out to Gene.

"You want it?"

"Then no of course not, I wont turn you into anything, I think it's lovely to meet such a devoted man."

She grinned, genuinely happy to be proved wrong on her viewpoint of men.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:30 am

"No... Thank you... I only buy these for the sweet experience of chocolate." Gene waved.

"My girlfriend's a lovely girl... No one in their right mind would drop her." Gene smiled, heading to the counter to buy his own pack of chocolate frogs.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:14 am

Circe shrugged and pocketed the card even though she had no idea who the wizard was on it.
    Picking up another box of chocolate frogs she moved over to the other side of the shop where she saw some blood pops and picked them up also.

"Chocolate, is a girls best friend."

She smiled.

"Well aren't you glad that you found her then."

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:22 am

"Hey, I'm a guy and I like chocolate too." Gene smiled, as he conjured up a small basket to place all these chocolate into.

"Oh, I am glad, trust me. I miss her constantly. You have the right guy yet?" Gene asked, examining the earwax chocolate.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

Circe grinned at the man, he really was different to all the others.
    But was that a good thing?
    Sighing a little she shook her head.

"No, I have not found the right man yet."

With slightly more of a grin she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'll probably grow old surrounded by cats."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

"Pity... I didn't expect to find the one and only so soon though." Gene admitted, his face reddening slightly.

"Don't worry. I doubt it, Miss. You will grow old surrounded by a husband and cats." Gene joked.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 am

Circe smiled, when it came to love she was a cynic, she had no experiance of it so believed in it not.
    She would have spoken her mind but she knew that she would most likely be met with a barrage of abuse so she kept quiet.

"The one and only huh? Sounds like she's got you wrapped around her little finger."

Laughing a carefree sort of laugh Circe grinned at Gene.

"Pft. Like I'll ever find a man that would suit me. I think I'd prefer the cats."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"I don't know. I think I know IF I am getting played with. I think I like it that way though." Gene said, shaking his head.

"Just you wait. If you find a guy, let me know. I'll come down and laugh, and give you my congratulations." He said, positive that she will get a boyfriend.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm

"Nobody likes it that way, nobody likes getting played, just happens."

Circe shrugged and walked to the cashier with her blood pops and chocolate frogs, she needed some glucose that didn't come from fruit.

"You'll laugh? That's reassuring for the poor guy."

Winking she held out the money for the food, taking it from the bag the cashier placed it in.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 am

"I guess..." Gene shrugged, and he walked solemnly to the counter and paid up for whatever he had taken.

"I think... I'll give this to the headmaster." Gene said, holding up the box of earwax flavoured chocolate.

"Don't tell anyone about this though!" Gene said, his tone suddenly serious.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 am

Circe laughed and noted that this guy was actually quite a brave one, giving earwax flavoured candy to Hades?
    Certainly good in her books.
    After all, he was a friend, but he wasn't someone she overly liked.

"Of course not, our little secret."

Winking she looked at another gross flavoured candy.

"I think I might give these to my friend, bogey flavour."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm

"Bogey flavour? Dang... Need to choose something disgusting for him." Gene hesitated, looking at the earwax flavoured and the bogey-flavoured chocolates.

"Want to help me out?" Gene muttered, and kept staring at them to and fro.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 am

Circe grinned, she had obviously sparked some air of debate in Gene as to what chocolate to buy.
    Moving to the back of the display Circe smirked and picked up another chocolate.

"Here how about these?"

Throwing them to him after getting his attention Circe chuckled.

"Vomit flavour?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 am

"Vomit? Go figures. Uhm... Nothing more revolting on the shelf?" Gene sighed, and paid for all three disgusting flavours.

"Now, the problem is how to sneak it to the Headmaster. Tsk...." Gene gave a twitch of annoyance, and dismayed when he can't find a loophole in which he can sneak the candy up without him noticing

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"What could be more gross than vomit I dont think they could legally sell something that I'm thinking of so..."

Winking she followed Gene out of the shop and Circe looked at her own purchases placing a blood pop into her mouth and sucking on it.

"That man's nigh untouchable. Give them to a student or something as a 'prize'."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 am