Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Up To My Knees In Problems

William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Up To My Knees In Problems Empty Up To My Knees In Problems

Post by William Garrison Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am

Well guys, the world of Drew, kinda sucks a lot rite now, and it's gonna be really hard for me to get on here when I'm at home. The hurricane flooded my basement (which is sadly where I sleep)and a lot of my stuff got ruined. Also mother is being quite insufferable so that factors into all this. So you guys will probably only be seeing or hearing from me in the early hours of the morning and or the period of time between 2:15 and 6:00pm because those are the hours i am at my grandmother's. I am really sorry for the inconviniance(I'm sorry, it's early, and I can't spell to save my life) on Friday i wont be on until after 9:00 pm, however, because there's a dry tech for the school play, and I am a Lights coordinator and though there is a depressing lack of lights in that show, i still have to show up for dry tech. :/ I'm gonna miss you guys to death because you're all my extended family and i love you guys! Whilst I'm gone please do me the honor of living and breathing as you always do, I know not having your daily dose of Drew is going to be emotionally draining for you all, but i beg you, you must go on. Wink

Characters Are (and it is a LONG list)
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Blaine Thomas
    Prince Middleton
    Sohma Kadaar
    Severus Jamison
    William Garrison
    Romulus Feofan
    Luka Donkov
    Link FArnsworth
    Oliver Durand

Love you guys and I'll be on whenever i can.

-Drew-
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Up To My Knees In Problems Empty Re: Up To My Knees In Problems

Post by Lily Summers Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Thats ok Drew take care of yourself. I shall always be around just for you. I have no other life so that's how it goes. Lily will always only have place in her heart for Blaine so she shall miss you until we see you again..