Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Heaven's Got A Plan For You

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Heaven's Got A Plan For You Empty Heaven's Got A Plan For You

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Harmonie walked through the crowd in one, determined straight line. Before, when she was a child, she used to slip between the gaps of people- duck underneath arms, squeeze between bustling bodies. But, not anymore. People would work their way around her. And somehow, the Prideux sort of reveled in the small victory she found in it. She was no longer forced to submit, as she once was inclined to. Harmonie was stronger now.

Raking her hair away from her face, the girl did a 90 degree turn, heading directly out of the crowd and towards a rare empty bench that she had caught sight of on the side of the street. Her feet ached. She had been walking for almost an hour now, to nowhere in particular- just wandering the streets, just to revel in her little psychological exercise. In heels.

The young girl kicked her feet up onto the bench tiredly, pouting down at her feet. They hurt, but they looked good. She raised one leg into the air, admiring her shoe- and ignoring the odd looks being thrown her way. There was a fleck of mud by the base.
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

Heaven's Got A Plan For You Empty Re: Heaven's Got A Plan For You

Post by Louis DuBois Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 pm

With his arms tucked away into is pockets, Lou made is way through the streets, sleep derived from the past few weeks where he had to constantly be going after people for not doing their jobs properly. It was irking him to no end but he knew that he was going to be in this drug business, it'd be worth it in the long run. After all, in all honesty, he was only a few more positions away from being a drug lord. He'd be the youngest, yeah, but Bronn was old and he'd die soon.

Lou was his favorite after all.

His fingers running thorough hair, his eyes wandered over to the familiar young woman sitting by the bench by herself. With a smirk, he plopped down next to her on the bench.

"So, are you done pretending like you're not following me around?" He teased.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Harmonie's painted lips slipped into a coy smirk at the familiar face, and the girl put her feet up on the man's lap- more that her legs were on him, and her shoes were dangling off his side.

"You know, Lou, I didn't actually say that you could sit here." She murmured, rolling her shoulders and tilting her head back- finding her new position on the bench much more comfortable now.

"And I think you'll find that you've been the one to find me both times- not the other way around, sweetie." Harm teased in return.
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Louis DuBois Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

His eyebrow rose onto the air as she placed he feet up on her lap, half of his mind arguing that Lou should push them off of her. Surely if Domi walked by, she wouldn't be pleased that her boyfriend had some strangers feet on him; however, Harmonie wasn't a stranger to him.

"Yeah, well, it's not like I care about what you say Harmonizer," Lou said as he purposely said her name wrong, "I can sit where ever I desire."

Running his hand through his messy hair, Louis wasn't due to be back home until later that night where Domi would be waiting for him with dinner. They hadn't been dating long, maybe five months tops. It's not like he kept track anyways.

"Hey, I was going to sit here first but it just so happened that you managed to beat me here," Lou smirked at her playfully with a wink. "Anyways, haven't you been gone for like months or something?" He'd noticed, especially when he had used one of his cronies to go find where Harm lived so he'd go visit them at some point. But when they came back, the house was been empty so he never even tried to go back.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 am

Harmonie raised an eyebrow at the man's expression, almost daring him to say something. She'd never thought of Louis as the "precious" type- although, she did consider the possibility that he was just being self conscious. Both seemed, quite frankly, ridiculous excuses. Smirking, the Prideux nodded at her shoes.

"Do you like them?" She asked expectantly. She liked them. They were definitely good shoes- just not for walking.

"You think the world of what I say, L." Harmonie drawled sarcastically, the nickname he had mentioned before causing her lips to curve into a little smile.

Her smile grew slightly at his wink, and she merely shook her head in response. "I always win in races, there's really no point in trying to compete against me." Harm shrugged, as if nothing could be done about the matter.

"Went to Canada." She replied simply, almost instantly dropping her gaze from his to inspect her nails with as much forced nonchalance as possible. "France got a little boring."
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Louis DuBois Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 am

He jerked his right leg up, her feet jumping up a bit in attempt to bother Harm and for her to move her fancy footwear off of himself by her own means. He shrugged, glancing at them once more before his gaze turned back to her.

"They're girl shoes," he stated. "Who cares if I like them if you're still going to wear them. My opinion doesn't really matter here."

This time, he jerked his left leg up.

"Well you must still be a lazy bum for calling me L, Harmonically," Lou said as looked at her with a light glare. "You know what's funny, if you song off key. Get it? Because of your name?" He smirked at his own joke.

Louis shook his head, a small smile growing onto his lips, "I can name a few times when you have lost when we were younger and I'm sure your dear sister would like to testify to it."

"Canada? Why would you want to go to Canada? Why not somewhere exotic, like Brazil or Chile, not Canada," he asked, clearly not paying attention to Harm's expression as he watched a random girl pass by and checked her out.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

"Hey!" Harm pouted, still not moving her legs off of his lap. She had no idea why she enjoyed this so much- being around this man, or at the very least just teasing him.

"They are pretty, aren't they?" The Prideux looked down fondly at the pair, almost displaying a motherly kind of love towards them. "They'd look gorgeous on you, Louis." She smirked, running her hand down her leg absently, just before it was jerked upwards again.

"Would you stop that, Lou? I'm comfortable." She winked mischievously, nestling back down into her seat. The Prideux shook her head at him, not amused by the joke per se, but more by him. "Have I ever told you how sophisticated your sense of humour is?" Harm arced an eyebrow at him, before flashing a smile. "Because if I have, I take it back."

"My dear sister's still in Canada, and she would side with her twin." Harmonie pointed out, tangling one hand in her hair and messing it up a bit.

"Been there, been there and Canada-" She began, before laughing loudly. "I'm sorry, does that lady's buttocks have something more important to say?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:28 pm