Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The muslings

Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The muslings Empty The muslings

Post by Alex Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 am

So... what bands put you in a mood for certain charries? For example, the band The Wanted puts me in a mood for Dylan. And this recent finding -Nicole Dollanganger- puts me in a mood for Alannah. Really, it depends on the current mental state of my charrie. I love making my charries insane, or have somebody around them insane. One of the best things to do in my opinion. XD

Ima just shut up now and post this so you lovely people can reply to this
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The muslings Empty Re: The muslings

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Coldplay reminds me of all my charries, but the album Viva la Vida is such a Le/Ashling muse-hatcher I can't breathe anymore. Abandon All Ships makes my Le muse skyrocket too. That goes for anything from Finland. Framing Hanley is another band that muses me because Le is such an emotional person and they're such a weepy song band. Razz

Tshering on the other hand, likes her musical stuff. That means stuff from musicals like Defying Gravity or I Dreamed a Dream.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 pm