Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Safe harbour (Invite only)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Safe harbour (Invite only) Empty Safe harbour (Invite only)

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 pm

He gasped jumping himself and Charlotte just a few meters away from the gardens gate. "This is the right one right? I only know one Willow around these parts." He said trying to take deep breaths as his face began to tingle again.

He frowned turning to look at the sun as it started to go down. "Right go on then i don't have much leffffffffarrrrr." He screamed clutching his face as the first sign of his black tattoos began to appear.

Safe harbour (Invite only) Empty Re: Safe harbour (Invite only)

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

Charlotte jumped out of Aspens arms as soon as they landed, she felt a little woosy and disorientated so she didn't click onto what he was saying, turning to face him with a dizzy look on her face Charlotte shook her head to try and clear her vision.

"Thanks Aspen, and, thank you for helping me, it means a lot."

She bit her lip and knocked on Willow's door, waiting for her to answer she watched as Aspen began to change into something, the screams should have been enough to alert anyone especially Willow.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 am

Willow heard the sounds of a man in pain from upstairs in her flat, it seemed to be right outside the door so for a heartstopping moment she thought it was Gervais coming to test the ward that Jamie had put up on her house, creeping towards the door Willow opened it popping her head around the frame.

It was definately not Gervais. Charlotte stood there on the doorstep and watched as Aspen, a man she reckognised from the fight in Italy was the man in pain.

"Charlotte! In in in you get. Aspen...?"

Stepping out of the way of the door she made a motion to shuffle Charlotte into the flat while she examined Aspen from afar, her heart pouding and wondering if there was anything she could do.

"Aspen? Are you alright, is there anything I can do?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:23 am