Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

unusual you

Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

unusual you Empty unusual you

Post by Juliette Josse Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm

She rubbed at her nose, blinking around the place she found herself in. Despite the darkness of the tunnels, she could see as clearly as if it were day. It still managed to surprise her every time she managed to do something that just weeks ago, she'd needed magic to do. Super-strength? Speed? Enhanced eyesight and smell? If she'd wanted any of it before, she'd need spells and time.

But now she had all the time in the world.

Her gaze flickered around the tunnels as she continued to move forward. The place smelled...like her. Other vampires? She assumed so. The only vampire she'd met was Ethon. For a moment, she wondered if he was here, but shook that thought away. He couldn't be the only vampire around here.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

unusual you Empty Re: unusual you

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 pm

It wasn't so much the scent of a new vampire that made Mora curious, it was the combination of the new scent and Ethon's scent. Master Ethon didn't change just anyone, and the gossip would probably be sweeping the Lair before the night was out. Mora was actually quite worried about the older vampire, but it wasn't her place to question him, nor was it her way to show the worry in any shape or form.

Stopping in her wandering through the tunnels to make her way toward the new scent, Mora found herself sticking to the shadows, wanting to see the newer vampire before she saw her. Being around as long as she had, the blond could almost hear the unfamiliarity in each step.

"Are you lost?" She asked polietly, stepping from the shadows. Her golden locks nearly glowed in the darkness. "You must be new. I'm Amora."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am

Juliette tilted her head, her ears perking as she gave the air a cautious little sniff. Someone was coming. Hoping that this vampire was at least friendly, she tensed up slightly, her footsteps slowing down slightly. Nervously looking around, her green eyes scanned the area around her. Not being able to make out the person approaching was beginning to make her wonder if she should just turn tail and run.

Jumping slightly at the unfamiliar voice, Juliette meant to take a small step back, but found herself farther back, a few feet away from the blonde. "Oh," she blinked around her. "Oh," she said again, letting out a little nervous laugh. "Sorry about that, still not used to this whole vampire thing."

Shaking her head, she trotted back to her. "Yeah, a little. Just sort of following my nose." Shruggjng, her lips curved into a smile. "Guilty as charged. Nice to meet you, Amora. I'm Juliette."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Mora blinked at the other woman, noting the fact that most humans would assume her older than herself. Well, that could be both an advantage and a downfall, and Mora was all about limited downfalls. Giving a tinkling laugh, she smiled, nodding her head. "It is a hard thing to get used to on your own." Swamped in Aurmerle's sweater and scent, the blond looked even smaller, her shorts barely peeking from beneath the fabric. "I could help you, if you want. I've been doing it for some time myself."

"Do you know who your maker is?" She asked curiously, as if his scent didn't cling to Juliette as much as Aurmerle's clung to herself. "And about the monarchy, of course. Vampire kind has always had Kings... or well one king, but you get what I'm saying." Offering another small smile, Mora gestured to deeper into the tunnels, taking a small step in that direction and moving that way. She ran her fingers through her hair, humming a soft tune. "Come on then, I'll give you a tour."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am

She looked at the blonde, really got a good look at her. She looked a few years younger then her, but Juliette didn't think she was. Of course there was the chance that Amora had only been a vampire for a few years, but really, she just couldn't believe it.

"Yeah," she sighed softly, shaking her head down at her feet, which seemed to be causing her the most trouble. Strength, she could deal with. The sudden speed she could not. Looking back up at her, Juliette smiled, nodding. "I'd like that, I really would." She wasn't too proud not to agree to help when she certainly needed it.

She nodded, a small smile tugging at her lips as she thought of Ethon. He'd saved her after all, something that she felt not every vampire would have done. "His name's Ethon. Do you know him?" Juliette nodded along to the information, storing it away in her brain. "Do I have to start practising my curtsy?" A tiny grin flitted across her face, amusement sparkling in her green eyes.

"Tour on," she grinned, stepping towards Amora, making sure that each step wasn't going to careen her into the side of the tunnel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content