Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Normalcy

Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Normalcy Empty Normalcy

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

It was a nice change to be back in the muggle world. Things were a bit...simpler here. Noe one would be complaining that the dragon eggs that she had gotten them were in fact not the ones that they asked for. That was not to say she didn't like the wizarding world, she did very much. Everything was so much interesting there. But here, in a place like this she could return to some normalcy that she remembered from her childhood.

She was taking a rare break from her work and what better way to do it than to bask in the normalcy. The witch took a sip of her drink as she looked around at the other occupants with some amusement. Perhaps she would even find a man to entertain her.
    Luka King
    Luka King
    Muggle
    Muggle

Normalcy Empty Re: Normalcy

Post by Luka King Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Luka's eyes landed on a woman sitting at the bar. There was something about her that drew him in, intrigued him. That, and she was really pretty. He took a seat next to her, "So what is it. A foreigner? Breaking the law? Or do you just feel out of place?"

He gave her a small smile, "I have the useful skill of recognizing when someone's an outsider. I mean no offense, of course. I just felt like it would make interesting conversation."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 am

Ava turned at the sound of the voice, a smirk slipping over her lips. "I rather like to be seen as someone breaking the law as opposed to the other options. Much more interesting," she said before taking a sip of her drink.

"A very useful skill," she nodded her head slightly at that. "Non taken. Please, take a seat," she said as she gestured to the chair beside her own.

"And who would you be yourself?" she asked him, amusement still clearly evident in her voice. From the little that the witch has seen of him, the man was quite interesting and would more than likely prove to be a good companion for that night.
    Luka King
    Luka King
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Luka King Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

"You're right," He said quietly, "There's something about breaking the rules that's very..." He paused to give a tiny smile, "Tantalizing."

Luka casually slid into the seat next to her, "Better yet, it's not the only one I have." He chuckled, then straightened up in his chair at her question, "Me?" The man leaned back in his chair and gazed off into the distance for a few seconds, smiling, "I guess I'm in the same boat as you. An outsider, more or less. A bit of a vigilante, in my own way."

"My name is Luka, though, if that's what you were looking for."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 pm

"Very alluring," the words slid past her lips slowly, as if the witch was tasting them, the words themselves were giving her the pleasure of their meanings. A soft smirk lifted the corners of her lips.

"A man with only one skill is not worth any attention," she said smoothly, the mildly entertained look still playing across her features. "A vigilante? Do tell more."

"Ava," she introduced herself, extending her hand towards him.
    Luka King
    Luka King
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Luka King Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

Luka's lips slipped into a smile, and he leaned forward on his forearms, "I hope I'm not over-stepping my boundaries when I say that you are just as alluring... If not more so."

The man chuckled, "Well, as a vigilante, I do have to keep some air of secrecy. But I will tell you that I get to play with some very, very cool toys."

He took her hand, "It's a pleasure, Ava. Truly."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 am

The corners of Ava's lips slid even further apart at his words. "Why thank you. You are not too bad yourself." Her eyes did not waver from his face, the gaze playful.

She laughed as well with amusement. "Isn't that the point of being a vigilante?" she said with a smirk. "All the fun that you can have. Most of these people would probably bore you," she said, gesturing to the others sitting around them.

"Likewise."
    Luka King
    Luka King
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Luka King Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

Luka simply returned her comment with a smile, and a slight glint in his eyes.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. Everyone has something they can share. Stories, secrets, maybe a kiss here or there." He met that last one with a small smirk, "Even the most normal people have something to offer. After awhile, normalcy becomes attractive to a vigilante like myself."

"Can I order you a drink?" He laughed, "You don't actually have to drink it or anything. I just have a soft spot for tradition."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 am

Ava's lips spread into a grin at his words. The coy way that she looked at him was very characteristic of the witch on evenings such as this. 'And what exactly attract you in normalcy? Something in particular?" she questioned him, part of her interested in the conversation. These interactions were similar to those she found herself performing in when she was making a business transaction. There were certain rules and rituals that both functioned by and everyone involved had a part to play.

And there came another part. She laughed slightly at his words. She nodded her head in agreement. "Traditions keep us on a straight line." At least when such things were concerned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am