Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not Normal

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Not Normal Empty Not Normal

Post by Nia Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 pm

As Ksenia has found out quite recently, sharing a home with two other people proved that one needed to buy much more supplies than she usually did just for herself. There were parchments, quills of different kind. not to mention the various inks and pencils, most of which were for the young child who quite liked to draw. And that was only the stationary.

The Slushatel hummed quietly under her breath as her she slowly moved along the self which housed writing utensils, looking at what was on display. She always enjoyed such shopping trips. After all she was buying the materials which were needed to bring forth so many great ideas. There was already a stack of parchment that was balanced on one of her arms having been selected a minute earlier.

It was Saturday, and like on many pervious weekends the witch tried to make an appearance close to the school. It was just another step in ensuring her cover was not blown. Though this cover in particular only served on the very surface levels, it still needed to be maintained.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not Normal Empty Re: Not Normal

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 pm

AT the dack of the shop, a tall dark figure stood looking at certain supplies that was need back at his manor. The figure was smartly dressed with a Dark purple robe and cloak. You could see he looked older for his age, well he didn't look 17 anymore. Training had taken its hard way on the young man.

His elfin ears picked up the sounds of the shop, picking up foot steps that sounded..... He turned his head smuggley, his face dark and most evil like. The dark facial hair didn't help. He was surprised at first that he had ended up in port durmstrang, seeing he was out of school at this moment in time. But his seer abilities hadn't let him down, ever.

He moved slowly towards the witch who was looking at something. He stood directly behind her, lowering his head to whisper in her left ear. "One could say long time no see." His tone has purred but dark as he said it too his school mate.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Ksenia was calmly looking at a quill with a long deep blue coloured feather when someone stepped much too close to her back for her liking. the tiniest of gasps left the young witch's lip as the young man leaned his head towards hers. She recognised that voice, a fellow student who also liked to venture into the Mafia Mansion.

"I did not realise monsters such as yourself prowled so freely in broad daylight." Her voice was chilling as she addressed him. She did not move a muscle, instead only turning her head slightly away from him in disinterest as her hand came up take the quill. "Step away from me," she ordered.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm

His hands twitched at the slight gasp from the young witches mouth. He lifted a finger to trail down the witched clothed back, leaning foward to brush his lips more near to her ear. "Who said I was a monster?" He said coldlessly, stepping back, gritting his teeth.

His eyes gave a chilling look into the other girls eyes, smirking ever so innocently. "Still the fiesty one I see. How are you doing Ksenia?" He said in a tone that neer belonged to him before. His head tilted, dark eyes widening.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 am

(MY 1000TH POOOOST!)

"Do not touch me," Ksenia hissed through gritted teeth, turning sharply to face him. Being touched was something the girl has always been sensitive about. And in this situation the touch was nowhere near welcome. "You do not even posses any basic manners," she snapped at him, her gaze cold, her jaw squared.

Her eyebrows rose at his questions. "I have gotten engaged," the witch informed him, lifting up her hand to show the ring before lowering it to her side once again. "That's a piece of valuable information for someone like you." Her eyes swept over his figure. He was not the same as he was the last time she saw him in school, much more unkept. Her first opinion of him only solidified.

"What do you want?" she asked bluntly, meeting his eyes, her own narrowed ever so slightly.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh, I posses manners Darhlin, so do not dare say that." He snapped sharply, his eyes cold as ice. He breathed in deep, looking around quickly. He had to admitt Ksenia had changed in a short period of time since he last saw her. His lips curved into a evil, devilish smirk, a dark laugh coming out.

"Oh I know your engaged, but I not bothered about it. Been alot of gossip within the group." He crossed his arms and winked at her. Oh he knew she had checked him out, his smirk going into a amusing one. "Like the way I look?" He dare to say.

"What do I want? Nothing, just doing a bit of shopping. So whats the gossip going around Durmstrang then? Surely you of all people would know? Has anyone heard of anything from Ashleen D'Angelo?" He asked with a blank face.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

"You do not seem to be displaying any at the moment," she said lowly, her tone quiet but strong, carrying a trace of boredom in it. She was not going to be intimidated by him, she never was one to submit to the wishes of others without choosing to do so herself.

"Gossip?" her eyebrows rose slightly in curiosity at that. "And what does the gossip say?" she murmured. It had been too long since she had set foot into t he Mafia Mansion. The lack of.....excitement that resulted from that was starting to be felt now.

She laughed quietly at his question. "You looked much better half a year ago and even than there was nothing particularly distinguishing about you," she drawled.

Yet another thing she was starting to lose at the moment, her knowledge of what was happening. Ever since she had moved in with Silas and Cordelia the amount of spare time that she had managed to find was very minimal. Some things simply had to be ignored at that point. Not that the Slushatel let that show on her faice, her expression remained as stoic as it was before. "Ashleen? I do believe she ran off with her boyfriend," she said with amusement. "Why so interested in her now?" she raised an eyebrow at him. the pair of them had been the ones who were dating Ashleen and Treshawn before they ran off together. Some might say they were in the same boat, yet Ksenia knew that there wasn't any resemblance between their situations.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 am

"Scared of a bit of gossip are you? It's so unbecoming of you Sokol." He said with snark to his voice tone, his left eyebrow raising highly at the girls sudden drop of mask. "It seems you making yourself blend into the crowds, where is the power hungry girl I knew?" He whispered into her ear as he went passed her, pickig up a new quill.

He laughed at her discription of himself. Running his hand through his hair. "Daring tongue you still have." He spat out sharply, his mood suddenly turning darker at the mention of her name.

"Seems D'Angelo got herself kidnapped, missing apperantly. Stupid girl, thought she could get away with running away with heaven." He bitterly said, darkness in his eyes.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 am

Ksenia's eyebrow arched in amusement. "Scared? Please," she drawled, rolling her eyes. "Gossip is something you should be scared of. Among other things," she murmured. Her chin rose, another layer of ice overcoming her expression as he passed her.

She did not know what exactly prompted her into such a confident step, but her hand rose to grab his arm. "Honestly, Harris," her lips curled into a snarl, her voice remaining quiet. "How idiotic can you get. I said move away from me. Is that too hard to comprehend? I am not one of the toys you like to play with and believe me, I have much more power than you know. One word and you won't have access to the Sicarius Mansion again," her voice turned steely as she looked into his eyes.

She turned away from hi, taking a few steps towards the next shelf, her eyes scanning the inks that were on display.

Her head rose at hearing his words though she did not turn to face him. "Get away?" she repeated.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

"Much more power,huh?"He snarled, laughing darkly, Shaking the girls hand off. "Pathetic." He snarled at her face, spinning around to but the quill back. He looked out of the shop window, seeing many passing people, One person in the shop watched them both, his eyes locking onto the strangers. "Finding anything interesting over here." He threatened, watching the person run out of the shop.

"The mafia wouldn't wantto lose a upcomming assassin Sokol, not many of those around as of yet." He whispered, his eyes looking around. Him time was up.

"Oh yes, you wanted gossip. Did you have a nice kiss with, whats his name, Ciaus?" He asked smuggly. His mood darkening.

"Oh I'm so shaking within my dragon hide boots." He muttered in dark sarcasim, walking to the girl again. "Nice seeing you again, Princess." He traced one finger across her lips and apperated away with a dark grin on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:23 pm