Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Zach Beckwith

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

To Zach Beckwith Empty To Zach Beckwith

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 am

Dear Zach

It's Lachlan Cooper, you may remember we meet in Diagon Alley some months ago, im back in England now, still hating life at the Ministry, Kallie is still just as annoying as ever, but anyway im hoping to get back in contact with you

I guess if your reading this I imagine you'll have a couple of straches on you from my owl Flame, he still hasn't learnt that he has to give letters to people not just flying around like a manic in front of them, so apologies for that

Lachlan
    Zach Beckwith
    Zach Beckwith
    Adult
    Adult

To Zach Beckwith Empty Re: To Zach Beckwith

Post by Zach Beckwith Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Dear Lachlan.

The owl was really no trouble. Scratches aren't a bother to me in the slightest. But, I am delightedly surprised to be hearing from you. How are you? I hope that we can meet up soon if you aren't too busy. Maybe go for a coffee or something like that? Completely up to you. I'd never think that ministry work would be boring, yet being a pediatric hygenist even has it's downside I guess. I'm sorry the minister is annoying. I hope you can tell me more if we go for that coffee. Hope to hear back soon.

-Zach
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 am

Glad to hear you still remember me, and oh do you work for the muggle woman do you, heard a few things about her. Always trying to act like she's a witch, down right disgusting, I don't know why the Ministry dont just wipe her memory.

And a coffe sounds great, I'll be at Madam Puddifoots tea shop later on this week, so how about we meet there at 11:30

Lachlan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:42 am