Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lemme See

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lemme See Empty Lemme See

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Temperatures tended to rise when you were cooking, that was for sure. The house elves had all backed away after showing him where everything was, and were moving toward their quarters for sleep as he moved around.

The oven was roaring, filling the already hot air with impressionable heat. Beads of sweat slid down the boy's tattooed flesh, even as he continued to move, muscles rippling beneath skin as he strained for the perfection he achieved each time he cooked. The t-shirt he was wearing was already soaked with sweat, more of a hassle than it should be. Fingers curling beneath the hem, he pulled it up over his head - slowly revealing the rest of his tattoo - and tossed it over his shoulder without looking. He knew it would land on the back of the chair he was planning to eat at. Using the back of one hand, he wiped the sweat from his brow, biting his lip as he finished, pushing the roast back into oven after checking again.

Moving over to the freezer, he pulled out a tub of icecream, ignoring the way it softened almost immediately and scooping himself out a healthy amount. Preparing all the makings of a banana split, he moved over it, sneaking himself a spoonful of vanilla ice cream - the vanilla coating his lips - before adding the rest. Turning back toward the table, he licked his lips slowly, savoring the flavor as he returned everything to its proper place, and returned with a spoon. Unable to stop himself, he swiped a finger across the top of his ice cream and stuck it in his mouth. His eyes closed in bliss.

"mmm..." He hummed happily.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lemme See Empty Re: Lemme See

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Lisette walked through the central building, her books clutched to her chest. The sun was just beginning to go down, but she was already tired. She figured she'd just wake up early and do her homework then. On her way to the common room, she passed the kitchens, and slowed to a careful halt at the wave of heat passing through the closed double doors.

Against her better judgement, she carefully pushed them open, and another hot pulse of air rushed through her, filling her with warmth. She noticed the boy in there immediately, but it took her a few moments to recognize him. "Zander?" She said, taking a few steps toward him, too confused to be upset. Of course, the Angelique had been dreading seeing him again for weeks, but she hadn't quite expected... that.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Pausing, Zander glanced over his shoulder at her, eyes sweeping her as the torrent of emotions he'd been ignore swept through him. He took a half step backward, before shrugging at her and turning back to his ice-cream. He shoved a spoonful into his mouth, ignoring the way every inch of his skin ached for her, believing - ever so fleetingly - that she would make everything better again.

"Lisette." He said, brown eyes hesitant as they took her in. He ran his fingers through his hair and licked his lips nervously.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Lisette stood at the doorway, afraid to come any closer for fear that she wouldn't be able to stop. She watched his every move, every little familiar detail cracking at the surface of her carefully constructed mental walls. He said her name, and she felt like she was just about to turn into a big pile of jelly.

It took a few moments for her to realize that she hadn't. "Wh-why...." She was about to ask him, Why are you here?, but that was possibly the dumbest thing she could say. Of course, he was a student, just like she was, and had free reign of the building. Just because they were no longer together didn't mean that he didn't exist anymore. "Nice tattoo."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Zander glanced over his shoulder at her once more, a half smile ghosting across his lips. "You can come in, you know, Lisette. I don't bite." Unless you want me to... he kept that train of thought to himself, a slight blush rising to his cheeks even as he looked away.

"Thank you." He said with a smile. "Ninette said that everyone likes a guy with tattoos." He faltered slightly, eyes returning to his sundae. "Would you like some ice cream?" He asked, looking down at his bowl. "I could make you some."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Lisette rubbed her arm as she walked up to him eyeing the oven that was radiating the wall of heat trying to push her out of the room, "What are you making?" She had always wondered where Zander wandered off to in the middle of the day. Whether it was cooking or gardening or whatever, he always seemed to have the most random hobbies.

"Oh... Ninette said that?" Lisette blushed. Since when did those two hang out? Ninette was supposed to be her friend. She- was being completely ridiculous. Nothing was going on with them. And what did she care if there was?

She bit her lip, "Yeah... I'm really not hungry."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm

"I was making a roast." A bead of sweat slid from his hairline down his jaw, dripping to his bare chest and continuing on its path downward. He took a breath through his nose, pupils dilating slightly as he watched her. "I- I uh-" His lips parted, and his breath caught in his throat as his gaze was entranced with the blush reddening her pale cheeks. "Y-yeah she did. She said that."

I could make you hungry- The thought came unexpectedly as his eyes traced the movement of her tongue over her lips. "mmm?" He asked, leaning forward slightly, swallowing thickly. "You sure? I could- I could make you- s-something...."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Lisette's eyes followed the small bead of sweat falling innocently down his inky chest. She couldn't tell if her breathing was faster because of the temperature, or because of... something else. "Oh... Why are you-" She swallowed, her mouth feeling suddenly dry, "uh... doing that?"

She blinked as she felt Zander get closer to her, and she was forced to look into his eyes. She took a step closer to him, though she was screaming at herself not to. "I don't," Her face was inches from his, "Well, what I mean is that I... um..." She blinked again, her mind had, for some reason, gone completely blank and fuzzy.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm

He brushed a black lock of hair away from her face, eyes entrapped on hers. "Because-" He leaned even closer, unconsciously bringing them nose to nose. "B-because I wanted to."

His held tilted to the side ever so slightly, and she was suddenly his entire world again. He was incapable of all other thought. Slowly, he bit his lip, eyes sweeping her as his fingers traced from her hair, down her jawline, and fell to his side. "You-?" He prompted softly.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 am

His hand gently sweeping across her skin sent a shiver down her spine. She closed her eyes, "Oh..." She felt herself losing her balance, and she put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself, and another shiver went down her spine as it connected with his warm skin.

You can't... The words played through her head a thousand times. Wasn't this the boy who had dashed her heart to pieces just a few days ago? But despite that, she still felt something whenever he crossed her mind. That had to count for something.

His lips slowly drew her in like a magnet, and before Lisette knew it she was tilting her head opposite to his own, and her lips had connected with his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:20 pm