Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Holidays!

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Holidays! Empty Holidays!

Post by Nia Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am

Hey guys

as some of you know I will be leaving Tuesday morning (Monday night for most of you guys). I will be gone for eight days and will be returning Wednsday night in a week. I am going to Vanuatu with my family Very Happy (hopefully I will survive without seeing this site for so long Razz)

I will hop on for a few minutes before I leave tomorrow morning to say bye to those of you I will be able to catch on the cb

I love you guys! Merry Christmas!
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Holidays! Empty Re: Holidays!

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Sooooooo Christmas. We're going to visit my family the day after and won't be back til the 2nd and I have no idea how often I'll be able to post. Characters:
    Casey Donohoe, Amélie Blanchard, Veronika Erinaya, Jem Galloway
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey everyone on HR,

So it is the Winter Holiday, and I am going to be crazy busy with getting ready for Christmas and New Years. I'm not actually going anywhere, but I'll be busy with getting ready for parties, and then homework. I'm not sure how often I'll actually be able to post, I'lll probably finish up some that I haven't gotten to yet, but then I'll be gone for a little while.

Hope you all take care of yourselves, and stay safe! Happy Holidays!! And for those who celebrate Christmas like me, Merry Christmas!

My Characters Are: James Nickelson, Demetri Lancer, Edward Raquin and Scarlett Moore. Oh and Drizzle Manic. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content