Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Land of Confusion

Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Land of Confusion Empty Land of Confusion

Post by Kyrie Popov Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Although popular amongst the men that Kyrie grew up around, he never understood the club that he now found himself in. With an almost curious gaze, he looked around the misty darkness at the men, and woman interacting, attempting to figure out the point of it.

Around him booze were being passed around and drunk at a stead rate, however Ky touched not a drop. Papa had forbidden his peculiar son from doing so a long time ago, and he was not about to break that rule now. Rules were what defined Kyrie's life, it was how he understood stuff. If this happened, then this would happen. If something did not follow that rule then he had to struggle to make it fit into his picture again.

Like this club. He had seen woman and men interact before, and in fact had been prompted to interact with woman himself in the past, though he rarely remembered them properly afterwards. Yet these interactions did not make sense to him. The men appeared complete strangers to the woman who never seemed to stay on one man for a long time at all until they moved on to the next one. What Kyrie had vaguely come to understand about woman and men is that there was supposed to be some sort of interaction in there, commitment. A part of his brain seemed to be insisting that the person needed to make you happy. A half grin flashed across his features as the image of the last stranger to have made him happy flashed across his features.

It had been a while since he had seen that woman, it was rare that he even recalled people after such a short talk, let alone get somewhere close to missing them.

"What about you, Handsome, can I offer you anything?" A hand caressed his shoulder, but he blinked at the woman in confusion. Unsure of what exactly she was offering or why she was touching him. Stuck in a state of uncertainty that his mind could not work its way out of Kyrie did what he always did - completely shut down. He did not know what response to give her, so he finally decided not to give her any at all.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Land of Confusion Empty Re: Land of Confusion

Post by Bree Archer Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Bree knew that she shouldn't be there, really. But Andrei was at an age where he could cope without her for one night- just one, just to make her feel like herself again. She was certain that it would be enough, a single night in a club. And yet, the mother found herself unable to quite relax. She found herself on edge, overly aware of each movement towards her, her gaze constantly scanning the dim room-

Archer paused, uncertain if she had seen his face. It had been a brief encounter, but one of the rare few she now had. Admittedly glad of some sense of familiarity, Bree slipped into the crowd to move to the other side of the club- only to emerge to the sight of a stranger touching him. No one could touch him- he was too...He seemed too fragile. As if the more the other woman caressed his shoulder, the more likely he was to shatter.

"Actually," Bree drawled, moving to the other side of Kyrie and snaking an arm around his waist possessively, "I think he has everything he needs." She smiled, her voice laced with a sugary malice. The stranger's face seemed as if it was about to twist into a scowl, but she merely shrugged instead, turning haughtily on her heel.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 pm

He blinked slowly, coming back to life at another arm and familiar voice. He pivoted his head slowly, taking in the woman that had her arm now around his waist. He looked down at that arm too - not even noticing the other woman leaving leaving. Kyrie was too focused on the woman herself.

"It's you."

She looked the same as he remembered her looking, though he thought perhaps slightly out of place amongst the other woman. She looked better than the other woman. That must have been it, he decided.

"What do I need?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Bree smirked at the stranger's back, barely taking into account that her arm was still wrapped around Ky's waist possessively. She blinked at the voice, suddenly pulled back to reality.

"Ah." She replied carefully, slowly unwinding her hold on him. "Yes." Bree raised her eyebrows at him, flashing a smile, and perched herself on the stool next to him. "It is me."

The woman shrugged in response to his question, swerving to face away from him, then ordered a drink from the bartender, before answering;

"Not her, that's for sure." She smirked, still enjoying a sense of victory, and sipped her drink.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm

He caught the arm as it snaked away from him. The hold firm, but not forceful. Kyrie didn't know why he did it, had no concept of what impulse drove him to such an action, but it was there none the less. There was a deep consuming desire in his head that said she should pull her arm away.

"I think..." he frowned slightly, staring at the hand in his own hand as if it were a foreign object. "I think I missed you." It was an odd sort of statement. Kyrie had missed so few people in his life - he missed his mother, he missed Pieter, on occasions he could be driven to state he missed the rest of his family, but for the most part when they disappeared, they just no longer existed in his mind.

Slowly he nodded his head, eye brows furrowing as he threaded her words together to understand. "Oh, okay then... Do I need you?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 am

Bree's attention turned from the bartender to Ky almost instantly, frowning down at her arm, then raised an eyebrow at the professor. She wasn't sure if she could quite figure him out, yet. There was definitely something- no, not wrong- simply off about him. He seemed too fragile, as if he needed a protector.

Too fascinated to protest, the woman allowed her hand to remain in his, her head tilted to the side as she observed him. In all honesty, Archer had no idea what to make of him. But she could not deny an urge to guard him. The thought of someone else even touching him the way that the other woman had irked her.

"You did?" She smirked, avoiding wherever her train of thought was taking her. "And what do you mean by "I think"?" Bree asked, peering up at him as she took a long sip from her drink.

She shrugged one shoulder, ignoring the niggling fact that her hand was still in his. It made her feel too vulnerable. "If you missed me so much, I'd say yes." She teased.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm

His free hand, the one not capturing her own in its hold, wandered freely along her soft skin. The touch was light and curious. If it gave off anything suggestive, Kyrie was completely ignorant of it. The truth was he had simply found her skin fascinating, it looked so smooth, and soft that he had to see for himself. The slight discolouration that were her veins attracted his attention next. His fingers moved to follow them.

"I do not miss people often," he answered in a straight forward tone, though all of his speech - unless falling into moment of clarity, which were becoming rarer, and rarer - had a slightly dreamy tone to it. He could not disguise the fact that he might not be all there, "I do not understand the emotion fully. I think about you sometimes, and wonder where you are. And I feel... sort of sad when I realize I do not know. And I am happy you are here now. So that must mean I missed you, mustn't it?"

He looked back up at her, his blue grey eyes flashing with honesty curiosity. There was a pleading there, a deep desire to know. He wanted her to tell him, and not tell him just what she thought he wanted to hear - which he had found on more and more occasions people doing - but he wanted to hear the truth. How was he supposed to understand things on his own, if no one would tell him?

"Good," he nodded, grinning although he didn't quite know why he was doing so. He felt happy, but there was nothing logical to connect that feeling to, other than her words. Even than it barely made sense. His smile turned to confusion as he thought of something else, "Do you need me?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Bree frowned at the man, suddenly overwhelmed with a wave of heavy concern for him. Was he on meds? Is that why he was behaving like this? Her breath hitched in her throat as his touch continued to wander, and her green eyes followed his hand, intrigued by it as much as he was intrigued by her skin. She cracked a tiny smile- although it did not reach her eyes, and only made itself known as to mask her confusion. "What are you doing?" She asked after a few moments, raising her head suddenly, her tone almost accusing.

The woman regarded him in silence after he had spoken, contemplating whether or not she should answer or run for the hills. But, then again, Archer did not run. "Emotion is subject to interpretation." Bree answered after a pause. "Whatever it is that you've, uh, felt towards me- have you ever felt it for anyone else? Anything close? Compare the situations. If it also involves absence- then yes." There was a pause. She took a long drink from her glass. "Yes, you missed me."

"I need company." She diverted her answer, partly out of concern for the stranger- but predominantly out of confusion. How on earth was she meant to answer that when she'd only met him once before? How could he ask that? He was completely impossible.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm

"I was... curious," Ky stated softly, looking up at her with eyes that were slightly more alert, slightly more aware then he normally would. Bree seemed to have the affect upon the man that he wanted to be normal. She seemed to deserve normal, he wanted to be that. Kyrie didn't understand much of what he was doing to be honest. "Inno never lets me touch her, she doesn't like touching, or germs. And Mama's- I don't have a Mama any more." His answer probably hurt rather than hindered him, but Kyrie didn't know any other way to speak but the truth, and that was the truth of his answer. He had noticed her arm, and the soft skin upon it and was curious.

"I only felt this way about Mama and Pieter before, and they are both dead." Was Kyrie's simple answer to her statement. He supposed that must have meant that he did miss her, which was odd and pleasant at the same time. At this moment he was happy to see her again, and that was most pleasant, but missing someone... "Missing people isn't all that fun, is it?"

Her avoidant answer still managed to bring a smile to his face, "I am company then, yes?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content