Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i want to sing 'til the words dry out.

Lucelia Valentine
    Lucelia Valentine
    Muggle
    Muggle

i want to sing 'til the words dry out. Empty i want to sing 'til the words dry out.

Post by Lucelia Valentine Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm

The clack of Lucy's heels on the pavement was turning the young girl's head into a jukebox. A hundred songs were up there, threatening to burst out of her lips at any given moment. She tried to restrain herself, she really did. But sooner or later, it was bound to happen, and once her mouth opened, the song started.

"She's the girl that no-one ever knows," she started, arms behind her back as she started skipping happily. "I say 'hi', but she's too shy to say 'hello'..."

Her voice, naturally angelic and sweet, was somewhat quiet. Sure enough, once she got into the song, she'd get louder and more confident. She was always this way.

Lucy's blonde curls bounced up and down on her shoulders as she came to a halt and stood up against the side of a building, still singing away as if no-one was listening. Her first day in the U.K and she was already showing off to the people? Well, it wasn't anything new.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

i want to sing 'til the words dry out. Empty Re: i want to sing 'til the words dry out.

Post by Ray Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 am

Hunter McCoy was in the Muggle world to get her mind off the recent things that has been happening to her. With the whole father-escaping-from-prison and the Kristian thing she has been experiencing, she felt as though she needed to get away from all things magical and turn... muggle... even if for only a day.

Once she walked down that empty pavement, she expected the clacking of her shoes on the quiet, empty pavement, she didn't expect a girl, around her age, to be clacking her own shoes and singing. No, she had certainly not expected that. Granted, this girl had an excellent voice.

"You have a nice singing voice," she commented lightly to the girl, "But I'm afraid I haven't heard this song before. Who is it by? Is it that old boy band from a few years ago - One Direction or something?" She asked, curiosity overcoming her.
    Lucelia Valentine
    Lucelia Valentine
    Muggle
    Muggle

i want to sing 'til the words dry out. Empty Re: i want to sing 'til the words dry out.

Post by Lucelia Valentine Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 pm

At the sound of another set of shoes behind her, Lucy turned around, just as she was about to hit into the chorus. Her voice silenced and she smiled warmly at the girl who seemed to be around about her own age, maybe a year either way. (OOC: How old is Hunter?) It wasn't that Lucelia was shy about singing in front of people, heck to the no. She loved having other people tell her about her voice. But she thought she might as well introduce herself first.

"Thank you!" Lucy said, proud that the girl didn't seem to want to critique her. If there was one thing that worked her up, it was criticism. She shook her head, laughing lightly. "No, it's a band called We The Kings, from around that same time period. The song's 'Say you like me'," she explained, holding out a hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Lucelia, but people just call me Lucy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 am