Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Put your hands up!

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Put your hands up! Empty Put your hands up!

Post by Mia Granger Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Rosetta smirked as she made her way through the crowd. The bloody guard had actually let her in when he first saw her. She scanned the crowd and let a small smile grace her face before she made her way to the bar ordering a moderate-alcohol drink which she sipped. She pouted at how packed the dance floor was. Maybe she shouldn't have came here at all. This wasn't her thing maybe it was one of Hermione De Venin's- one of her friends- things but never hers. She was much to shy for that. Letting her gray eyes scan the dance floor again. She sighed not recognizing anyone but what was she to expect really? Her friends coming to a strip club? Definitely not.

~*~*~*

Pants:
    Spoiler:
    Shirt:
    Spoiler:

Cause I couldn't find one where she had both on xD
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Put your hands up! Empty Re: Put your hands up!

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Sithis made his way towards the Place, this place was rather weird, it looked like some Strip Joint, he was not inserted at all, at these disgusting filthy whores. He was going to be in his Sixth year well going onto his Sixth year at His School, he under went training with his Mentor, to be honest the man was no saint, the Mentor, but Sithis had learn lots from him. Yet Basil had yet to break him, he was Wearing his ussally clothing, Boxers, Socks, Tight Slight baggy jeans, jordans, tight shirt, and a jacket, he made his way towards the bar section and sat down and ordered a drink when he noticed a female." Hello, mate." He told her slowly.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Rosetta turned her head to the person who sat beside her, hearing his greeting. She tilted her head at him, a bit hesitant to talk to some stranger she meets at a strip joint. Curse herself for not thinking straight at all. "Hello" she replied a moment later, taking a casual sip from her drink. "What brings you here Mr...?" she trailed off, hoping he would catch the hint of her asking his name. She sighed as she looked around, making sure to avert her eyes of some... all the prostitutes.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Sithis glared at her and shook his head. Looking at her calmly, this chick, was starting to annoy him. Even when she did nothing at all. This was annoying why the fuck was he doing in some fucking strip joint in the first place, this was fucking below him. He glared at her and spoke."One does not give one's name before given there's first." he told him very slowly. Shaking his head slowly towards her.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Rose tried to not look at least a bit scared of the man when he glared. She grimaced as a memory attacked her brain again this one of the man before it quickly went away leaving her no time to comprehend it. She huffed and downed her drink in one gulp before glaring straight back at the man, not really liking his attitude, "Well I'm sorry Mr. Snarky pants!" she grumbled at him. She wasn't one to use curses that much.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:35 pm

He glared at her and shook his head."Piss off, woman." He told her slowly, he was not in the mood now. She had pissed him off with a mere speech. He closed his eyes and downed the drink he was given. Looked at her, before slamming the glass slowly down on the Table, slightly pissed off again, the liqueur helping him calm down, more then act on impulsive behavior.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Her eyes widened slowly when he slammed his glass on the table. She wasn't sure if he was aware that he had broken it but some of the others had apparently. She glared at them once before they returned to their business before looking back at the man. Honestly what was she thinking still tolerating him. She ordered another drink the same one as before and sighed, "You're bleeding you know" she sighed.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

He glared at her he did not feel any form of pain or anything completely ignored it, and did not see anything that he could help himself to. Shaking his head as he glared at her and spoke."Who cares." he said shaking the glass off the skin o his hand, before touching the glass part, and taken it off from his hand, and placing on the table, he ordered another glass of liquidizer and looked at her slowly."Why do you even care." He asked asked her, slowly wondering why she even cared about his hand.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 pm

She huffed a stray hair out of her face before withdrawing her wand from the pocket of her jeans. "A lot of people care you know" she huffed out as she grabbed his hand before he had any say in it. She mumbled a quick healing charm and in a matter of moments his hand was good to go. "Because it's what I do" she answered truthfully before letting go of his hand, storing her wand and going back to taking sips of her drink. She didn't even care if she used Magic.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

He looked at the woman and shook his head, He pulled his hand back from her when she took out the wand."No, If your going to use magic, I will give you a Reason to use magic. You don't have to risk your Wizard life, for healing my hand. No point, I am a Lost cause no one wants me. For fucks sake I am in a fucking Strip joint something that's below me." he stated, he pulled back his hand, to prevent her from healing his hand, At least, Sithis had develop some Moral believes to moral life.

(Yeah, My character not going to allow you to use magic, and get in trouble unless he fights you. If your character still wants to heal my hand, you better put a valid argument with Sithis in character.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm