Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Just What A Genius Does

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

It's Just What A Genius Does Empty It's Just What A Genius Does

Post by Loz Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Jaelyn had, in fact, not arrived in the Alluminati Arena with the attention to train, as she often did. Which she planned to do later on in the week, actually. Of course, she had the option to train privately in the comfort of her home, but there was something about the arena- something about the energy that rolled off the people there in waves, that pushed her even further. That inspired her to work harder.

And that was why she had arrived there, that day. For the inspiration.

The girl glanced downwards at the pad that lay in her lap, twirling her quill idly in her right hand. Drawing and painting accurately was said to be the skill of a genius- and she did like to flatter herself.

Her green eyes swept her surroundings, trying to look for someone particularly inspirational. She smirked.

Slim pickings.

Or, at the very least, energetic. There seemed to be someone who she thought would be an interesting draw- but then, she had never taken much of an interest into art. Her head tilted to the side, watching his movements carefully, and leaned back onto her elbows so her blonde hair fell about her back. Maybe.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

It's Just What A Genius Does Empty Re: It's Just What A Genius Does

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 pm

The Arena had a couple of people practicing today within its walls. Tucker started to throw his daggers and used his muggle gun and shot the dummies. It was like a type of crazed dance for him, He summer saulted in the ait as he wandlessly got his daggers back and throw them backwards, slicing the two dummies heads off.

Tucker was shirtless. with only his boots, tight black jeans and belt which held his daggers and guns, like last time he was here. He turned around slowly, smirking at the girl who was watching him. He flicked his middle finger back and forth at the girl, summoning her down from the stands.

"Trying to find inspiration, pretty?" He asked as he picked up his long sword, swiping it clean with his cloth.

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Jaelyn raised an eyebrow at the gesture, deliberating whether or not to go towards him. On the one hand, she supposed it would be easier to draw him if he were to be paralyzed. And a brief, entertaining conversation never did hurt. But on the other, the girl seemed to be able to sense his ego all the way from her seat. She wasn't sure if he'd survive if he irritated her, and then she would have nothing to draw, which would be an awful shame.

Deciding that she'd prefer not to waste her time weighing her options, the girl walked down the stands easily until she reached the edge of them, not bothering to move any closer.

"I was." She smirked, bemused by the name. "Not really working. You're far too ugly, I'm afraid." Jaelyn teased, her gaze flickering towards the sword. Now that was pretty.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Tucker ran a hand through his dark hair, then making it rest aboves his heart. "Trying to wound me already?" He said with a laugh, his dark eyes suddenly glossing over. His sword clattered to the ground as He quickly reached his small chalk board and multi-coloured chalk as he started to draw very fast as he looked into the future. His glossed over white eyes still looking at the girl.

He took a deep breath as the vision ended, his eyes turning back to brown. he looked at the master piece in front of him, the girl in front of him drawn holding the sword that was in. Surronding her was infomation.

"You have a nice name Jaelyn Morozov, and a fellow Hitrost too, just a year younger." He said as he placed the chalk into his pocket.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 pm

"Force of hab-" Jaelyn was about to retort smoothly, but paused as the boy seemed to submerge himself in a different state of consciousness. She frowned at him, considerably less startled than most would be had they found themselves in a similar situation. It was not as if it had surprised her all too much; she was always on alert when encountering strangers in anticipation of an attack. A vision had been less that she was expecting.

As curious as ever, Jaelyn walked to his side, observing the drawing; trying to analyse every movement he had made. The Hitrost had never seen a vision taking place. Perhaps this visit to the arena, with or without a good drawing, had not been a complete waste of time. She tilted her head, absorbing all the information that she could gather from him. He'd be easy to attack, round about now.

"Rise and shine." Jaelyn muttered wryly as he came out of his trance, moving from his side to face him, head cocked to the side- giving her a sort of owlish look.

"It is a nice name, isn't it?" She agreed, before swiftly extending her arm and smudging the picture and the information scrawled onto his chalk board away. Her electric green gaze snapped upwards to his, almost playful, but not quite. She tapped the board with her fingertips.

"Let's keep that information between us, Seer." Jaelyn breathed.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:11 pm

"I really need to start keeping them under control, again. Idiot, that has not happened in a while." he muttered under his breath as he looked down into really green eyes. "I must apologise, I was not meant to be nosey or rude." he said with an apologetic smile.

He watched her picture smudge away as she rubbed it away before he put it away in his pocket. "Yes I shall, darhlin. Always will. My name is Tucker Harris, by the way and as you can guess just a year older than you." He smirked, picking up his emerlad encrusted sword.

"Here, this should suite you, my dear. The emeralds match your precious eyes." He purred to her, smirking again.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 pm

"You control your visions?" Jaelyn's gaze, which had previously been preoccupied admiring his sword, turned to him again, obviously having caught her interest. She suddenly found herself surprised of how little she knew of seers. They had a particularly useful gift, she found it hard to believe that such a talent had ever escaped her notice. Her attention shifted again to the seer in front of her- then would be a good time to educate herself, wouldn't it? "Ah, but you were." She smirked, tutting lowly. "And what have you found out?" The Hitrost could not simply leave now- she had no idea what this stranger knew about her. How many other seers had looked into her past and future?

"I think we have a deal, then." Jaelyn nodded stiffly, somewhat grateful that he would willingly not disclose her information to anyone else. It would be a bother to have to deal with it herself. "And as you can guess," She quoted, striding away from him to perch herself on the edge of the stalls, "My name is Jaelyn Morozov."

She paused at the compliment, eyeing him carefully. Granted, he was entertaining. Albeit a little cocky, that much she could tell. Shaking her head, mainly at herself, Jaelyn moved towards him again.

"It certainly is a very pretty sword." She praised, dragging the sword slowly out his hold and into her own. She swung it thoughtfully, trying to figure out its weight as she did so. "Light, too." Jaelyn allowed her lips to slip into a small, pleased smile. "But I have enough trinkets already." She said, handing back the weapon to its owner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content