Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Rant

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Rant Empty Rant

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Alex walked through Diagon Alley, In search of his friend, Aragorn. It had been too long since they had last seen each other, Gorn probably wouldn't recognise him. Alex had dyed his hair a bright red and started dressing a lot differently. He no longer owned a formal dress shirt. Now it was all denim and t shirts. Today he had on a plain black t shirt, black jeans, black boots and an acid washed denim jacket. He ran his hand through his much shorter red hair and waited outside the shop he had told Gorn to meet him at in his letter. Now all he had to do was wait
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Rant Empty Re: Rant

Post by Gorneh Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Aragorn had his hood pulled up over his head, staring up at the sky with an emotion that looked remotely like sorrow, but at the same time anger. His blue eyes glittered as he swept his gaze across Diagon Alley and, with a sigh, he set out for his destination.
    Gorn wore a long black coat, the hood staying pulled up over his short blonde hair. He wore a pair of long blue jeans and, beneath the long overcoat, he wore a button up shirt covered in paint. He wasn't sure why there was paint on it but he didn't care because it was the only clean shirt that he had at the moment.
    He stopped in front of the shop he was to meet Alex at, the letter that had been sent requesting his presence there on that particular date. He had his hands in his pockets and when he felt the need, he withdrew them, lifting the hood off of his head. His face had a thin scar down the length of his left eyebrow, the rest of his scars were hidden from sight by his heavy clothes.
    His gaze roamed across the crowd until he spotted someone that stood out to the crowd. He twisted his lips into a purse and sighed again, "Always pulling notice to yourself, huh, Alex?" He paused and drooped his shoulders, "I think."
    He muttered something to himself before calling out. more like yelling, loud and clear, "Hey! Alex, is that you?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Alexander looked up to see his friend, and let a tight smirk pull across his face as he walked over to his friend.

"Well of course it's me who else would it be, how are you Gorn? And what in the name of merlin happened to you? Lose a barfight or something? I know I've missed a lot, so fill me in, hows life?" Alex was genuinely excited about seeing his friend, he missed him, Casey, and Jamie when he was away, but his absenses were necessary and that was that
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Aragorn snorted, "Yeah a bar fight, that would be a great thing compared to the crap I've been put through lately." He shook his head and shrugged, "If you're talking about my face I was in a car crash over in America. Casey, Daniel, and I have moved over there for the time being. Dan is going to college which is great I guess."

His eyes looked dulled down, though his face was full of life, as if he were tired and hadn't been capable of sleeping. He smiled softly, "Apart from that, I was attacked by a werewolf not long ago. The rest of her pack saved me and I'm thankful... but I don't see how they can live with the pain."

He shrugged and dropped his gaze, wondering what Alex would do now that he knew the outcome of his old friend. He sighed and shook his head, "So how are you, Alex?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:24 am